gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-30-2020, 08:20 AM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2020, 12:51 PM by Aslatiel.)
No one would think to look for her here,  she was sure. Armada wolves were allowed on Ashen lands and vice versa. There was no way that she was going back home.  She was still much too angry. Aslatiel had been hiding out in this area for a few days. If it was up to her, she'd be here much longer.

During her stay on the beach the girl had built a shelter.  A trio of small palms were drawn together at the top. She had placed the fronds of larger trees all around,  making a natural teepee of sorts. The opening faced the ocean. Today it was as grey and stormy as she felt.

Littering the beach were the corpses of doves. Asla had caught several and had ripped their wings off. Food for crabs now. She hadn't wanted to eat anything and still didn't. She did,  however,  want to kill everything.

"Speech"

[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
06-03-2020, 07:32 AM
Venom often wandered Ashen’s territory alone. These days she felt herself craving her sibling’s presence but they were all so scarce. Pestilence had already left them, it seemed like Calamity was on her way out, Plague had been quiet, but Toxicity and herself had been scheming a lot more lately. She hoped that she would get more time with Tox, she was so much better connected to their Abraxas roots than she was. She felt so close to their father when the two of them were together.

She embraced the gloomy day as she brooded over her loss in the raid, she blamed her quietness on her failure in that aspect. Her mother and Sirius both claimed their pride in her but it was hard to believe when she’d lost so hard. Her mind wandered as white gloved paws carried her over the beach, she glanced at the temporary shelter on the beach. This was a new development and the girl wouldn’t be kept away.

The young princess made her approach, finally catching sight of Aslatiel and the aftermath of her gruesome work. Dual toned tail flicked at her hips as she approached the girl, tongue flicking from her pink lips. ”Are you going to eat those?” If there was anything Venom knew it was to not be wasteful. Especially with the history of her Klein family. So many of her predecessors perished due to famine.
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

06-03-2020, 09:42 PM

The crunch of approaching paws on sand brought the ears of the brooding child flattening against her skull. Had they found her finally? Were they going to make her go back? Bringing amaranthine eyes upwards, she looked upon the form of a young wolf, but it wasn't her family. It looked like one of Deathbelle's though. The woman's tones met dark ears and Asla tucked them anew. "No, I was feeding the crabs. They looked hungry." Little orange and tan crabs were indeed picking happily at the dead birds. Some were even trying to drag them back to their sandy burrows. It was more entertaining to watch than her own thoughts were to think.

Asla knew nothing of famine. Her family had always had ample supply of food, and variety at that. It never crossed her mind that leaving the dead birds uneaten would bother another. "Did they send you to find me?" The grumpy girl placed her head on her paws once more. She didn't want to go back. Ever.

"Speech"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
06-11-2020, 07:25 PM
There wasn’t much recognition in Aslatiel’s eyes, but the young heiress couldn’t blame her. Venom should have spent more time with the children of Sirius. Especially with her new position in the Empire seemingly hurtling towards her. She could use everyone she could get on her side. Dark ears perked towards the young princess as she offered up her explanation. Venom wasn’t sure what the point of feeding such small crabs might be, but she wasn’t about to chastise the girl. Maybe it was entertaining to watch the strange creatures. ”Ooh.” She replied neutrally.

”I don’t know who they is, but no one sends me anywhere.” It seemed like the young girl might be in need of a friend or an ear to listen. Venom wouldn’t call herself good at either of those but she did settle back on her haunches in case she was needed. Maybe she could begin to worm her way into Aslatiel’s life.

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

06-12-2020, 07:09 AM
The older wolf didn't seem to care too much about feeding the crabs so Asla ignored them as well. She said that she didn't know who 'they' were and the girl wrinkled her nose. "My father, I suppose. I don't think my mother cares too much, honestly." Head still on her paws, Asla furrowed her brow. She was going to get wrinkles for as much as she did it.

It took a few moments of silence, but she decided to use the other girl to vent upon. "My father keeps giving our name away to anyone that tells him a sob story." Her purple gaze hardened as she stared out to sea rather than at Venom. "He doesn't realize how much the name means to me. I tried to tell him and he doesn't understand at all. He gave it away three times!" She huffed, pulling her lips back for a moment to flash little white teeth. Zabrina, Banshee and now Malalia. "He adopted someone else as his daughter. Gave her our name, and gave her a position of power that would let her rule the pack in his absence." She didn't approve of her father's decision one bit. "I think..." she started, finally bringing her gaze up to meet Venom's. "I think he's getting soft." He wasn't the father that she used to know, despite being so young. She didn't like it.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

07-05-2020, 04:38 PM
Venom wasn’t completely surprised when Aslatiel mentioned that it was Sirius under the mysterious title of ‘They.’ The princess knew Zee better when she was a tiny pup and the woman had been her mother’s handmaiden, and she held her doubts that Zee didn’t care about Asla’s feelings. She wouldn’t argue though, and settled down into a sphynx like position to listen quietly. She hummed lightly as Aslatiel gave her the final points. Maybe Sirius was soft. ”Well, he is getting older. Age has worn him down.” Maybe he wasn’t as solid as he once was, but Venom sensed no weakness in him. His only downfall might be trusting too easily. ”Soft doesn’t mean weak either. I still haven’t beaten him yet.” Venom grumbled lightly. ”Besides. He’s always been adopting wolves into his family. You know Io isn’t actually your aunt?” She questioned her a little. ”You know though…” Venom figured Sirius might kill her for saying this to his daughter. ”You can challenge them for their names.”

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

07-05-2020, 07:25 PM
Aslatiel huffed softly. "I do know that Io isn't my aunt. I know that Resin isn't my grandmother. I don't even know if my mother is my mother. But adopting daughters?" It was an entirely different story. She should be enough. It was frustrating, too say the least.

When Venom suggested that she challenged Malalia for the name, the small girl laughed aloud. "No... I can't do that. Not only would I lose with my current skill, but it would wound my father." Her brow furrowed. "I don't want that." Above all others, she loved her father and Indigo. Shute wouldn't want to hurt either of them, even if they were hurting her.

"I don't know what to do. I'm unhappy." She shrugged and dropped her head to her paws. "Maybe I should ask to leave. I'm almost a year. I should be able to go on a journey of my own, right? I'm not a baby anymore." No matter how she acted.

With a long, drawn out sigh Asla admitted defeat. "I suppose she's here to stay. As are all of the other wretches that he gives our name to." A little light flared in her mind. If she didn't have the name... then she didn't have the problem. A glimmer of hope shone in the girls amaranthine gaze. "Maybe I'll forge my own name. Build my own reputation and choose a calling for me alone." it was a goal. Something she could focus on and obsess over, if anything.