Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
06-09-2020, 11:44 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2020, 11:45 AM by Aurielle.)
[Set before she meets with Sirius/Theo, etc. Birth of Winter]

Aurielle Adravendi

She had told Red of their fortune, but he wasn’t to be the only one to know of it. Her father was already aware, and had a spring in his step and a knowing grin.

On this day, she slipped to Baine’s alcove, nosing the heavy bison hide to one side and peeking in at the older woman, a gentle smile on her features. She’d be setting out soon to make her dutiful circuit around Boreas to speak with some of the other alphas, extend invitations to the future festival. But it was important to spend time with her Aunt. She’d hopefully manage to track down Tornach as well. As estranged as he might be, she wanted him to have some part in the lives of her children. Or at least know of them before they were born.

“Aunt Baine?”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Báine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
07-08-2020, 03:17 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2020, 03:17 PM by Báine.)

A sound coming from outside of the alcove she was resting in pulled her attention and made the albino woman lift her head to look at who it could be. Soon enough she got her answer when her niece slipped past the covering that hung over the entrance and brought a soft glow to the otherwise dark area. Baine returned the Spirit's smile and quickly lifted herself up into a sitting position to greet her - or, well, as quickly as she could manage. The trip back to Boreas had worn on her more than she had expected and it seemed to have worsened her condition a bit. Just as before they came here she had good days and bad days, but the bad certainly seemed to outweigh the good sometimes.

""Aurielle! Please, come in," she replied, a soft rasp to her tone from a lack of use. She didn't see many wolves during the days that she spent resting and even when she did get the occasional guest she tried not to speak too much or exert too energy. However, Aurielle visiting felt like a special occasion so she was happy to make the exception to her own rule. ""To what do I owe the pleasure?" she questioned as she got settled onto her haunches and waited expectantly for an answer.

"Talk" Think

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

07-08-2020, 04:50 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

Her aunt called out to her and she smiled softly as she slipped in. She gestured as an invitation to remain at rest as Baine moved to rise, taking her own seat.

At Baine’s query, her features gained a sense of added pleasure. “I have some wonderful news, for one.”

She settled on her stomach and looked the older woman over. Baine’s illness was slowly taking its toll, and she knew from experience how it felt to watch one’s mother fading with each passing season. But Nolan was truly blessed that his mother was able to speak to him from time to time when she felt well enough.

“So, back in Autumn, Red and I went to explore a castle in Auster, the same one Talis originally claimed, and the Abraxas after them. Now that the Abraxas have moved out and into a new name, it’s been abandoned. It’s a fascinating place.”

A little laugh escaped her. “You know how our family tends to be oblivious to things? Or at least Da? He and mother drummed all they could fit into my head about life, sex, and love and it still took Red laying the obvious out in front of me to make me see that he loves me. And… I feel the same in return.”

Her tail swept side to side as her head cocked and she admitted, “This is all a round-about way of saying that you’re going to be a great aunt.”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Báine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
07-08-2020, 11:03 PM

Baine gratefully took Aurielle's offer for her to continue resting as she had been and settled back down onto her stomach while the Spirit did the same. Her ears perked with interest when she heard that there was good news to be shared and listened intently as Aurielle began to explain what she had come to share. She kept a pleasant, interested smile on her muzzle while she listened and as soon as Aurielle began to speak of love Baine could already begin piecing together what the news was.

Once it was confirmed, her smile widened into a full out grin, her tail wagging gently behind her. "That's wonderful!" she exclaimed, some of her ever present exhaustion forgotten for a moment as she was filled with joy at the idea that their family would be growing again. "Oh, I'm so happy for you, Aurielle! And for Red too. There's nothing like a litter of pups to bring just so much love and joy." She thought about how the band they had lived with before they had returned to Boreas had all come together into an even more tight knit group than they had been before just to make sure that she and Nolan were cared for when he was born and then again with Daelos and her daughters.

"I can't wait for you to feel what it's like to be a mother," she added, her expression growing thoughtful along with her smile. "It's the hardest thing I've ever been though, but also the most rewarding and my favorite part of myself. I'm so glad I'll be here to see them once they're born." Or at least she certainly hoped so. Every day felt a little more unsure, but she tried to keep herself in the best shape she possibly could be in this situation. She knew for certain that she wouldn't get to live to see her own grandchildren, but she was so happy that Regulus would. "What did Regulus say when you told him? Was he over the moon?"

"Talk" Think

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

07-26-2020, 03:36 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

The Spirit glowed with more than her natural light at Baine’s pleasure at the news, her long haired tail tapping the floor as she listened to Baine’s own reminiscences of motherhood. “I can only hope I’ll be the mother they love and can always trust… I had to grow up without my mother after she and Aramis were taken… and then she came back and… Well, we never got her back. I don’t want that for my own…”

There was pain and resolve in her eyes. She was going to be the best mother she could be for the unborn lives she carried. Baine’s question brought a grin to her features though, and she chuckled.

“Oh, definitely. He about fell over. I think he sort pf was expecting it but maybe not so soon.” A laugh whispered through her nose as she glanced back over her shoulder, certain her father was out in the plains somewhere floating on clouds as he worked through his forms or something.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Báine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
07-27-2020, 12:32 AM

Baine gave a small nod of understanding and sympathy as Aurielle spoke of her mother and the way she had been taken, physically and mentally, from them. She knew that there were sometimes forces that were beyond their control that sometimes pulled and swayed their fates, but she had full confidence in Aurielle to be a wonderful mother. Anyone that could start leading a pack this large so young and be doing well at it certainly had the strength being a mother required. "I'm sure you'll do all that and more," she insisted with a smile. "Just let them be themselves and support them whenever you can. And remember that you aren't doing it alone. You have Red and a whole pack worth of family that will be here to help - myself included." At least for as long as she was physically able.

Baine grinned and gave a bark of laughter when she heard how Regulus had taken the news that he was going to be a grandfather. Family had always been a huge part of their lives and she had never experienced a time when the announcement of a litter was met with anything but joy - with maybe the exception of Zuriel's children with Elias. Even then she didn't think it was the fact that she was pregnant that the rest of the family wasn't pleased with, it was only the fact that it was with Elias and how they came to be. All of that was in the past now though and she was still just as happy to have Daelos and Casso in their lives today. She wondered how the rest of those children were doing, but she wasn't sure if she'd ever find out.

"I'll certainly have to go find him and rib him a bit about being an old grandpa now," she told her niece with a giggle and a sparkle to her eye. She wished her body felt as youthful as her mind did. She would love to run around and play with those pups when they came. Now all she could hope was that they might want to sit with her and listen to stories or maybe have a little walk around the plains. "Thank you for coming to tell me, Aurielle. I'm very, very happy for you."

"Talk" Think