Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantGold Medal 2020
06-09-2020, 05:31 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2020, 04:50 PM by Askan.)

[Image: ddz2g6f-1a4a823b-9b8e-4f60-b3f5-34588704...H-XjATG3_s]

So Askan's been stomping around Boreas for a few days now and I figured now ought to be a good time to put up a plotting thread.

Things I dig:
  • Generally just meeting new people - Can't guarantee they'll get along but Askan really need to get out there and dip his toes into the social scene.
  • Possible love interests? - Askan is pretty obtuse in all things dating related but I really love throwing him in the deep end to see how he'd react. I'm much more of a slow burn kinda shipper but really if the chemistry is right I'll probs bite. He's demi so gender don't matter much to him either way.
  • Joining a pack? - I do wanna have Kana wander a bit longer but really, the loner life doesn't suit him all that well. He vaguely knows about the packs scattered about but he could really do with more info.
  • Meeting other species- Where he came from other animals didn't talk...or rather he'd never actually sat down and talked with them. So really I'd love for him to meet and talk to animals other than wolves too!
  • Fighting stuff- Be it other predators, scuffles with strangers or even fight training. Askan wants to get beef.
  • A raison d'etre - Basically a reason to be. Askan is pretty aimless right now and it's making him even more moody than usual.
  • Meeting muties!- Where Askan comes from wolves are pretty standard, typical old blood wolves that look like wolves you'd see irl. He's come to realise this land is different and that wolves don't always look how he thinks they should, I wanna mess with his sense of identity  and expose him to all sorts of characters and designs!

Things I don't dig:
  • Anything non con tbh.
  • Under age shipping, aka no yearlings or cubs.
  • No serious injuries/maiming.

I'll be editing this as I go, adding and removing ideas depending on how things are going IC.

If you get a plot idea or sudden inspiration DM me on discord (Weary Wench#1090) I'd love to hash it out with ya!
[Image: dcn3i8m-9c82d108-20e7-4e4d-8c63-664fb310...DJDJeXfbOA]

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
06-09-2020, 05:40 PM
Mads can probably check a box or two off! He's a warrior for the ashen Armada so he could give him some info about that, they could hunt something together, or even spar! He's not really nice, but the pack life has been changing him a bit. Possibly friends??
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!

Diana

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
06-09-2020, 05:40 PM
I'd love to toss Diana at him, she's a bit of a flirt, dark and believes she gains power from spirits, especially of those she's killed (she's not a murderer, prey spirits also count) She's eventually going to the armada.

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
06-09-2020, 05:45 PM
Hey if you want to meet mutated wolves, we can set him up meet Azure too >.> He's got fangs, bear paws and bone spurs haha. Also he's probably taller then Askan is already even though he's still under a year of age. And just like everyone up there, he's *also* in the Armada lol.

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Acacia

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Light
player
06-09-2020, 05:49 PM
If you're up for meeting other species, I have Acacia, the Akhal Teke horse. She's sweet and shiny and would love to talk even though she'll most likely be scared out of her wits at first.

Other than that, I have Aslatiel, my bloodthirsty princess. She needs loads of predator fights and spars to get her skills up. She's about 6 months old, but she's already pretty well versed in the world of killing. All the skills.
-*As her protector, Canyon may infiltrate any of Acacia's threads.*-
[Image: UkdLFxJ.png?3]

Askan

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

06-09-2020, 05:53 PM
Thanks so much y'all! Feel free to post a thread and tag me and I'll get to it asap! If not I can probs get around to coming up with a thread for you tomorrow!

@skelle  oooh yes I've been spying on him a bit, I have such a soft spot for bad boys. And I can deffo imagine them having a squabble! Where does he generally hang out, Askan is mostly north/westy atm but he should be heading south soonish?

@Lolaf oooh she's real pretty, no idea how he'd react to such a flirt but I'd love to find out!

@Koala omg yes he's deffo a looker! And kana met his dad and isnt such a big fan, so I'd love to see if askan feels the same away about his son too.

@Resin i'd be happy to do both tbh!! i dont think askan has ever seen a horse before, and yes! we should try getting those gains together!

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

06-09-2020, 06:04 PM
I also have a horse coming in soon, super sweet but really skittish around wolves, so they could meet too? Otherwise he hangs out mostly in the southern area near the armada, but he could be heading in another direction for something!
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art

Askan

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

06-09-2020, 06:09 PM
@skelle oooh a skitty gal! Yep I'd be more than willing to have them meet as well! And yee, if he could move a little more north that'd be awesome for me!

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

06-09-2020, 06:15 PM
Sure no problem! I can hopefully start a thread tonight :) Doli (the horse) will also be ready as soon as her shop purchases go through~

Actaea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

Samhain 2022Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
06-15-2020, 09:03 PM
If he's in the North I have Actaea, my more quiet girl. (Needs a personality rewrite like ages ago) She doesn't easily get worked up easily so if he is in a sour mood it wouldn't bother her much. Plus she has not one, but two companions he can meet. She is a healer x intellect and also a member of winterfell.

If he wants to meet a bit more of an outgoing wolf I have Lucine. She is a part of Abaven and is a hunter x intellect. She is always up to meeting new wolves.

Boris the Boar and Lorenzo the opossum are assumed to be with her at all times.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them

Askan

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

06-16-2020, 07:01 AM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2020, 07:02 AM by Askan.)
I'd love to meet both tbh! Lucine would probs work best rn as askan ended up wandering south for the time being (and i wanna check out abaven), but when he loops back north i can put up a thread for Actaea