Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-02-2020, 04:35 AM

The Ashen Warlord swelled with pride as the ceremony finished, and his wolves went about their way. Malalia took off, and he gave her the time she needed to reflect. His son ran to the new General, planting a kiss on her cheek and a hasty congratulation, before running after his playmate.

Chuckling softly, the Warlord approached Tamsyn, watching the dispensing wolves, and the departing tail of his son. He would need to go after Asla after this. Any wolf could see she was annoyed. Well, he would give her some undivided attention and sort out the wrinkles.

For the moment, his attention was for Tamsyn, who still looked a little shell-shocked from the revelations. Chuckling, he nudged the shoulder of the smaller wolf. “Don’t look so surprise, you earned this” he pointed out gently.

"Speech"

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
06-30-2020, 02:06 AM

Tamsyn watched the wolves in the crowd start to disperse and for a moment she was stuck in place, feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all. She wasn't sure what to do next. Should she start planning some sort of meeting or training? What all was she exactly expected to do? She had never had any kind of responsibility before and as much as she liked to think that she had worked very hard to prepare for this there was still a nagging, self-doubting voice in the back of her mind that made her wonder if this had all been done in mistake or as part of an elaborate prank.

Her train of thought was disrupted though when Mortis ran up to her to place a kiss on her cheek, making her blink with surprise and grin as the young man ran off again without a word. It made her expression soften as she watched him go and a happy warmth swelled in her chest. Then the sound of her Warlord chuckling pulled her attention seconds before she felt him nudge her shoulder. His comment made her smile, but her ears still pulled back bashfully all the same. It was hard for her to believe that he was right even though she had put in the work the same as anyone else. "I guess I just never actually expected to get a position at the end of it all," she admitted, lifting her gaze up to meet his. "I had mostly just wanted an excuse to push myself to train and learn even harder than I already had been. I'm... I'm honored and proud, just surprised and still processing."

Tam chuckled softly and looked down at the bracers that had been given to her. She was still getting used to the feeling of them wrapped around her forelegs, but she was quickly beginning to like the feeling of them. They made her feel far more empowered and strong than she had expected. "What can I do to be successful as your General?" she asked when she looked up at him again, doing her best to shake off the surprise and shock so she could focus that energy on diving into her new role. It would take a while before she would fully be able to accept that she had proven herself enough to the rest of the pack to actually hold this position, but she was eager to know what was expected of her. She knew he had listed a bit of it during the ceremony, but it had all felt like a blur and had gotten a bit lost in the pomp and circumstance. "What exactly do you want me to be responsible for?"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
07-03-2020, 03:14 AM

“Watch out, or he’ll be calling you Auntie next” he teased. To Mortis, everyone was family. He had given up trying to shake the gentleness from his son, and instead and come to appreciate it. He just hopes that when the time came, the hardness in Azure balanced him. Someone would have to make the hard decisions to keep the pack safe.

Tamsyn raised her eyes to his, and admitted her train of thought to him. He smiled, knowing Malalia felt much the same. They had worked for it, but it seemed to have struck them both by surprise. “You pushed yourself alright, and you trained hard. You deserved this” he promised her gently.

“As my General, you speak with the voice of my wolves. Get to know them, understand what they want, so you can speak true. Know who needs more training, and who’s training style might suit them. Assign mentors, and ensure everyone learns to the best of their ability” so far, Sirius had been undertaking this responsibility alone. It would be good to have another's opinion to weigh in on these matters.

"Speech"

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Bronze Medal 2020
07-06-2020, 09:37 PM

Tamsyn listened closely to everything that Sirius listed out for her and she was honestly a bit relieved to hear that most of her responsibilities revolved around getting to know their warriors and making sure they were getting the training they needed. When she heard that she was going to be the pack's General, she had imagined something more centered in battle and while she was certain there would be plenty of that as well, she was excited about the idea of spending most of her time building up her pack and their skills. The only reason she had gotten to this point was because she had wolves train and help her so she was happy to be that wolf for others.

Her tail wagged gently behind her and she replied, "I'm excited to get started. I'm a little nervous, but mostly excited. I'll do my very best, I promise." If nothing else she owed it to Sirius and Zee to put as much work into this new position as they had put into helping her learn. They had invested in her and it was her turn to make sure their investment had been worth it. "Is there anyone in particular that you think I should start with? Or anyone that you know needs some help with their training?" Eventually she wanted to take the time to figure out how every wolf in their pack was doing with their training, but it would be nice to have a starting point or at least know if there was anyone that he knew needed some extra attention.

"Speech" Thought

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-17-2020, 07:14 PM

The Warlord knew that Tamsyn had a good head on her shoulders. She was steady, reliable, and not prone to panic. She had shown him these traits on the occasional outings they had had together. In the way she fought, and how steady-fast she had been to seeing the competition to its end.

“I know you will” he agreed easily. It would be good to have the extra help with the warriors. “Actually, Asla has expressed an interest in fighting, if you want to give her a few pointers as another small wolf in the combat-scene. Kazier is a new face, if you can find some time to check in on her and how she’s going, as well.” he listed the wolves he considered would best benefit from a meeting with the determined General.

"Speech"

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Bronze Medal 2020
07-22-2020, 06:09 PM

She smiled when he insisted that he knew she would do well. It was nice to have his vote of confidence even when she wasn't entirely sure she had earned it yet. Self-doubt was a tricky thing. At the very least it motivated her to work her hardest to make him proud. When he listed a couple of wolves in particular that he'd like for her to check on she nodded in understanding and tucked their names away in her memory. Asla and Kaizer. It was funny to her how quickly she had gone from a new trainee to a resource. Now she would be helping to train their warriors. The world was so strange. "I'll definitely check in with the two of them very soon," she agreed. "In fact, why don't I go do that now?" She grinned and hopped to her feet, her tail wagging gently behind her. Why not take advantage of this burst of energy and determination? "Thank you again, Sirius!" she called as she turned and trotted off into the plains, more than ready to get started with this new responsibility that had been granted to her.

"Speech" Thought