gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
07-06-2020, 07:23 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

It was several days after, and the Spirit was slowly beginning to recover from the brush with death bringing her litter into the world had driven her to. The joy overwhelmed the residual terror of feeling herself slipping away. She was nestled safely beside Red, with all five healthy pups snuggled and squirming at her belly, suckling greedily.

Her head shifted and she gazed at each pup with unadulterated love. Her breath caught in her throat, a sob, a soft laugh. She hadn’t felt this peaceful for as long as she could remember. Her family was whole, healthy. She was alive to see them grow up, and she’d had a desperate moment when she was laboring, where she’d thought she would be dead, that Red would have to raise their children alone.

She buried her nose in the middle of the litter, breathing their scents in and soaking in the revelry of being a mother for the first time. The tears that fell were of joy and relief, and love.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Dómari

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
07-11-2020, 11:48 AM
That Sea is just a Gambler at Heart

Dómari steered clear of the inner pack lands while the birthing was going on. He'd always been disturbed by the process of childbirth and that was part of the reason he'd abandoned his training as a healer and opted instead to take up the pursuit of hunting. However, he did have another reason for patrolling the borders as obsessively as he had been. Aurielle would be vulnerable while in labor and he expected Red to be by her side. He needed to make sure no scrupulous characters started flitting around their borders while Valhalla's alpha was indisposed.

Luckily, it had been a quiet night. In terms of patrol anyway. He'd kept to his hard-driven patrols for days after the birthing, wanting to make sure the new parents had time to rest without worrying about their borders. He trusted Cairo and the other hunters to keep everyone fed. He was just finishing up another circuit when he finally decided to check in.

Loping toward Aurielle's den he called out. "Lady Aurielle? It's Dómari. I hope I'm not interrupting."

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

07-19-2020, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2020, 09:50 PM by Aurielle.)
Aurielle Adravendi

Pawsteps outside brought her attention up from the sleepily wriggling brood at her belly, an easy smile welcoming the older wolf as she called softly, “Of course not. And when did you start getting so formal?”

The gentle tease lay on her voice as she shifted slightly, a few pups squealing softly at the gentle jostling.

She brushed soft kisses over each small head, settling the more indignant of the sightless, deaf pups. It wouldn’t be long before the eyes would open, and they’d hear more than muted hums and vibrations. She’d finally get to see what color their eyes were.

“How have you been, Dómari?” She knew it had possibly been a tense past several days. The first two Paladin had admitted he wasn’t too sure if she’d pull through without any added complications. All the more reason to feel utterly blessed and lucky to be here.

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Dómari

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
07-21-2020, 05:28 PM
That Sea is just a Gambler at Heart

Dómari grinned and shrugged at Aurielle's question. "I figured with the new rank I should start working on my manners. I've never been one for social graces but I figured it was worth giving a try." Having spent so much time on his own he hadn't really had a chance to pick it up but he wanted to do Aurielle proud.

"I'm doing well enough. The real question is how are you doing? I heard the birthing was rough. Are the pups doing alright?" He knew child birth was dangerous and he thanked his lucky stars he'd never have to go through the process.

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

07-26-2020, 03:18 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

She chuckled softly at Domari’s answer, eyes twinkling with good humor before they turned to the litter tucked in at her side. She kept her voice low, nuzzling each small form as she said, “Ardyn, the largest was first, and there were complications. I bled a lot, and even after they got him out, I still had his siblings to get out… We were lucky.”

She sighed softly, and her voice took on a tremulous, proud joy as she added, “We’re strong, and all five are perfect and healthy. Ardyn and Aoife are unique in their own rights as well… would you like to see them up close?”

She looked up, smiling toward him.