gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-07-2020, 10:07 PM
Hi everyone! Your friendly neighborhood Blue here! I have recently reclaimed a sibling of Eurus' that I would like to readopt out. Fen had originally adopted this sibling and it does have a profile, but since Valanga had never really been rped much I am not requiring the name or gender remain how it is currently. Also please remember that any art for Valanga belongs to Fen and it will not be allowed to be used!

Valanga's profile

Family Relations & History
Father: Frostbite Wreckage
Mother: Stardust Evertine
Brothers: Eurus Wreckage & Anoixi Wreckage
Sisters: Fawn Wreckage & Eira Wreckage

Eurus and siblings were born Summer, Year 12 and are currently 2 yrs old. Their father Frostbite had been an active part of their life while he juggled raising them and being alpha/co-alpha of Lirim. Stardust on the other had had been only active for a short time before she disappeared (Bird grew inactive from the site). She did return for a brief time after she had escaped her captors, but disappeared not long after returning. So to put it simple they really only had their father around. The kids stayed in Lirim at least until they were mature before the volcanic eruption and all the chaos spread them out. Fawn and Anoixi are both wandering around somewhere while Eurus remained with his father up until his death. Frostbite died roughly within Winter, year 13 after Lirim had moved to escape the wraith of the Volcano. Eurus had taken his father's death harshly and ended up going off the deep end and abandoning Lirim up until his recent return.

As far as the whereabouts and what haves for this character/Valanga it is up to you where they had been/gone/backstory and return. I would like them to come to Lirim so that Eurus has at least one of his siblings around.

Keep in Mind
  • Valanga's art is Not allowed to be used at all!
  • I would like the name to match Eurus' and to be weather themed.
  • Name and Gender can be changed! You are also more then welcome to create or use one of your own designs/purchased designs.
  • I reserve the right to take back the character if it goes longer then one month of inactivity. I want these guys to be active and to make their own stories here on Ardent.
  • Personalities do range with the Wreckage clan, but they all have one thing that stays the same, they respect and honor their family. They take care of each other no matter how their lives are lived. The wreckages also do not do any sort of rape or force breeding, they are all raised better then that. Since both parents came from the clan there is no exception to this.

Some Designs
*Note: Click image for bigger view. Keep an eye out there may be more added!

The Form
Code:
<b>Character Design</b>
<b>Name:</b>
<b>Gender:</b>
<b>Skills:</b>

<b>Eye Color:</b>
<b>Height:</b>
<b>Appearance:</b>
<b>Personality:</b>

<b>History/Backstory:</b> What happened to them? Where did they go? What did they do?
<b>Plans/Plots:</b> Where will they go? Will they return to Lirim? Will they keep in touch with Eurus? Want some Sominum threads with their daddy?

Disclaimer: Eurus' family is allowed in any of his threads

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
07-08-2020, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2020, 07:13 PM by Magnus.)
Delete
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!

Álarr

Avalon
Beta

Master Fighter (330)

Master Healer (246)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
07-11-2020, 04:24 PM
Would the name "Wyndelin" nickname "Wynd" be close enough to the weather theme or no?

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
07-13-2020, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2020, 07:13 PM by Magnus.)
Delete
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!

Actaea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

Samhain 2022Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
07-13-2020, 10:05 PM
Sounds weather themed enough for me lunar!!

Boris the Boar and Lorenzo the opossum are assumed to be with her at all times.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them

Álarr

Avalon
Beta

Master Fighter (330)

Master Healer (246)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
07-15-2020, 06:08 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2020, 07:56 PM by Álarr.)
Character Design

Name: Wyndelin Wreckage
Nicknames: Wynd, Wyndy, Windbag (haha, guys)
Skills: Hunting | Intellect

Eye Color: Crystal Blue
Height: 34"
Appearance:

Wyndelin has a runner's build, slender and willowy with long legs and a narrow muzzle. Its no surprise he took to hunting as a child, getting a thrill out of running down game. His sharp features give him almost a feminine look and he never did quite grow into his ears which seem larger than they should be compared to the rest of his frame.

Something of the 'black' sheep of his immediate family Wyndelin's pelt is surprisingly lacking in white. Instead, Wyndelin's downy coat is the color of deep earth cast in the smoky haze of dusk. It is darker, almost black, along his upper body and legs while a lighter shade marks his undersides and his paws. The same color tips his tail and also collects beautifully around his eyes in a gentle mottling pattern. This pattern accents the shep of his crystal blue eyes. His eyes are perhaps his most noticeable feature. In plain light they are a brilliant crystal blue but the color seems to shift in various lights, at some times appearing almost silver and at others a rich turquoise.

Personality:

Loyal • Imaginative • Amiable • Nervous • Sensitive • Intelligent • Adaptable

A nervous energy seems to cling to Wyndelin, whispering along his frame like a breeze through the leaves of a tree. He craves interaction with others but often second guesses himself, fearful that he'll say the wrong thing. Often he is quiet at first, simply listening and observing, calm and still. However, once he finds an opening or is invited into the conversation the flood gates open into a rush of speech. Wyndelin can be down right chatty once you get him going.

A warm and amiable, Wyndelin is an affectionate boy who feels especially close to his friends and is generally pretty welcoming of strangers. He loves to collect and share information and is eager to hear the stories of others. He has quite a few of his own though they are often embellished and altered. Imaginative and clever, one of his favorite past times is telling stories. In fact Wyndelin seems to spend as much time living in the real world as he does the one in his own head. Often he has trouble looking at himself and his situation objectively. Whenever the world gets to be too much he retreats into his stories and often refuses to face what is bothering him.

In general Wyndelin is a feeling and emotional individual but he is also an intellectual. These two traits tend to balance him out, though occasionally this can cause his head to clash with his heart, often causing him to procrastinate when making decisions. However, it's not all bad, when his head and heart work together he is able to help others solve their problems, and sometimes even his own.

Adaptable and clever, Wyndelin can acclimate to most situations he finds himself in. He enjoys intellectual conversations and is easily bored by anything less, but he would never show it. He is adept at fitting in with others and can easily adopt the mood of those around him. Curious to a fault he enjoys learning about others though he often won't allow others to gain knowledge of him on a deep or intimate level. When the conversation starts heading in that direction he takes it as his cue to move on. Wyndelin often flits about, moving quickly and keeping busy every step of the way. He enjoys the lighter side of life and desires to walk in the light whenever he can.

Patient and loyal, Wyndelin isn't a fair weather friend. He's in it for the long haul and will go out of his way to help a friend with their problems, so much as to take their problems and make them his own. Sometimes in doing so he does more harm than good but he will be there through thick and thin. Wyndelin will willingly lay his life on the line for a friend even though he's not trained as a warrior. Wyndelin is not the pushover he may seem at first glance. He has the strength of character to stand up for what he believes in and to work hard for it.

History/Backstory:

Wyndelin was out hunting in the Stone Steppe when the volcano erupted. In the violence of the eruption he fled as quickly as he could but was ultimately injured by debris. He would have died if hasn't been "rescued" by a band of traders who were also fleeing for shelter. The took him and carried him to a hideaway in the Crystallum Cliffs where his wounds were taken care of.

When he recovered he found he'd become an indentured servant. The traders demanded he pay them back for his kindness but no specific price was ever set. They simply said they'd free him when it was enough. He was put to work hunting for the band, working from dawn through the night, day after day.

At one point he tried to escape but was eventually caught and castrated as punishment. Wyndelin sunk into a deep depression, simply giving in to his new life.

One day he rescued a magpie and he and the bird became fast friends. The bird, Flikkr, encouraged him to try again and this time he was able to escape with the help of his friend.

Plans/Plots: With his new found freedom Wyndelin will seek to head back to Lirim and his family. He'll want to get in touch with Eurus and his other siblings if at all possible. I'd love for them to do some hunting together. The rush of the hunt was on of the few times Wyndelin could fee joy during his captivity. I'm also down for a Somnium thread with Frostbite!

Actaea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

Samhain 2022Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
07-22-2020, 07:07 PM
You got him Luns!!!!

Boris the Boar and Lorenzo the opossum are assumed to be with her at all times.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them