Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
07-23-2020, 09:50 AM

The night was falling upon the Armada's lands,the first didnt took long to start making act of presence in the obsidian skies.The last rays of the sun managed to pass through Dunkan's face as he was patrolling the camp along his Jaguar who followed him to learn how to thread within this pack,he was a solitary creature and thus leaving in a pack was going to be a slow transition and for the first days beside the wolf he wanted to learn all he could.

After a few miles Dunkan decided to end it up for today and slowly he was heading to his den,but before that he paid a visit to the meal stocks,he hasn't eaten since early in the morning, and he was hungry. He walked slowly to it and would grab four deer legs two for himself and the rest for Urasa.

"Speak"

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.

Hanako

"Helen of Koi"

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Master Navigator (245)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
07-23-2020, 10:45 AM
The way Hanako saw it, she wasn't a servant nor a slave. She'd never done a day of menial work in her life but she knew that if she lounged around, like a decadent goddess, it'd attract the wrong sort of attention. There was plenty of work to be done around here, she just needed to find something she was capable of doing. As if anything was ever as simple as that.  Deciding that she'd do a bit of sweeping in front of the cellar, as it sounded easy enough, she began to compile a bundle of sticks to form a makeshift broom. She'd never swept before either but she'd seen some lowly servant girl do it a castle once so...how hard could it be? With sticks in mouth she went to the plain and pulled up a long strand of grass then used it to tie all the sticks together, nice and tight so none slipped free. And done!

Heading back to the communal area, Hanako started there with the intention of slowly working her way to the cellars entrance. Even at a glance she could see there was a lot of mess to clear, leaves, fallen branches and left over bones. She arched her neck this way and that, brushing back and forth in an attempt to sweep away the mess and debris. From the outside it looked easy enough but ouch, it was awfully uncomfortable and her neck quickly began to ache from the repetition.

Toshiro, who'd been watching her with an increasing sense of amusement, snorted at the sight of her. Meanie that he was, hmph!

With a grumble, Hanako got back to work, only to be distracted by the sight of a wolf crossing the clearing. He dipped down into the cellar but soon emerged with bunch of deer legs stuffed in his mouth. Looking for any excuse not to work, Hanako brought along her broom as she approached him, her tail wagging in slow, friendly sweeps. Reluctantly, Toshiro followed closely, hiding behind the fluff of her tail. Hanako spat out her broom so she could speak, it clattered to the ground beside her paws.

"Hi! I'm Hanako, I only joined the other day." She said, quick to answer the unspoken question that lingered in the air.
[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
07-23-2020, 11:49 AM

He dropped the food before his companion,who gave Dunkan a nod as a way to say thank you.They both didnt know each other's language yet and he wasnt sure how to learn. He had thought on asking Iolaire about some advice,she had companions a lot before he so he guessed she could be someone he could ask to,later he was going to look for her but for now he wanted to enjoy the meal they both deserved after the hard work.

Urasa ate his part slowly taking his time, Dunkan on his own did faster, he liked to be efficient in everything to not take too long to complete his things. And there the two "friends" remained silent as they took their fill.

"Hi! I'm Hanako, I only joined the other day."  A female close to his age approached and he with his natural blank expression stared at her.The gal had a pretty coat like if the Autumn itself painted her,he couldn't lie she was pretty but shaking his head he couldn't allow others to see him a weak. Emotions were sign of weakness in his mind.

"Hello,I am Dunkan Sarcova,this is Ursa." He introduced both as he glanced at the mentioned individual and then back at her. "New? Welcome to the Armada I guess,and what will you do here?" He felt curious but he wasnt actively seeking for quick answers he was just curious.

"Speak"

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.

Hanako

"Helen of Koi"

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Master Navigator (245)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
07-23-2020, 04:46 PM
Dunkan and Ursa. Hanako made note of those two names with a smile. She'd seen all sorts of cats before on her journeys but she'd never seen one quite so up close or with so many spots! He was a beautiful animal, soft yet fierce, and like Toshiro if he could speak then he chose not to. She looked to Duncan once again and took a moment to take in the sight of him, properly this time. He was tall, about the same height as her but far more heavy, stocky like he was made to fight. Azure and Sirius aside, she hadn't met any other Armada wolves yet but she sort of imagined that they all followed the same theme. Big and strong, armed to the teeth with weapons and big blustery fighting spirits. Nothing wrong with that of course but it wasn't exactly Hanako's scene either.

"This here is Toshiro, I call him Toshie sometimes...Which I probably shouldn't cause he doesn't seem to like it." She laughed, her eyes crinkling in amusement. Toshiro harrumphed and headbutted her shin, just so she knew how much he disapproved of the silly nickname.

At his question Hanako hummed in thought for a long moment before she responded.

"Mmm, for now I'm just a student but I'm thinking about what sort of goal I can work towards." She looked him up and down. "I assume you're a warrior, been in any cool fights lately?" That seemed like the easiest way to break the ice.

Though she was sure it wasn't personal, Dunkan seemed to be holding her at arms length, talking to her in the same way he would to a stranger. Which...they technically were, she supposed, but more than that they were also pack mates. Close to family, sort of. So wasn't it only natural for her to want to get to know him better?
[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]