Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
07-26-2020, 07:22 PM

Aslatiel Fatalis

A group of like minded individuals had come together for one purpose. Honey! Aslatiel had been traveling with Meadow, her grandmas sister. Her aunts aunt. What did that make Meadow to Asla? She had no idea. Too much thinking. Anyway, she had been traveling with Meadow when they came across a bear. A freaking bear. It hailed them with the wave of a paw, requesting their attention. Upon coming closer, she realized that was wearing a costume. Weird. Very weird. The bear introduced itself and asked if they could locate some honey for it. Bringing her big purple eyes to meet Meadow's gaze, the girl shrugged. She didn't have anything better to do. Turning to go, a third wolf appeared. Yurei was her name. She wanted to participate too. Okay. So now it was a party.

The trio set off in search of honey. "I know a place," Asla said, motioning for the pair of older ladies to follow. To the orchard she went. Before they even arrived, the sound of bees was a constant thrum in the air. The small girl's tail swished back and forth. They needed to find the tree with the bees in it. There were tons of trees in the orchard. The trio just needed to narrow down which tree it was coming from.

"Speech"

ooc-Permission given by both to powerplay.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]

Meadow

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022Critical Hit!Beevent1K
07-26-2020, 07:53 PM
The orchard is alive with the buzz buzz buzz of bees. Asla had led them here after the encounter with the colorfully dressed bear. Yeah, that had been very strange. Even for Meadow. When they approached the grove of trees alive with activity, Meadow delicately sniffs the air. The sweet scent of honey hits her nostrils and, with great excitement, she calls out, “I smell the honey! It is over in one of those trees!” Pointing toward two trees near the back of the orchard, the overly enthusiastic Meadow bounds forward… and plows face first into a very angry bee.

That furious bee, latches onto the right side of her muzzle with its stinger. How rude. Letting out a loud yelp of pain, Meadow retreats to Asla begging, “Help, help! They are after me!”  Aslatiel is a fighter and a damn good one at that. Hopefully she will fight off any other mad bees that are sure to follow. Whining, Meadow hides behind Asla and calls to out Yuri, “I think I know where the honey is!” Her muzzle is already starting to swell and trying to speak clearing is being difficult. Still, Meadow says, “I think that the honey is that tree.” Pointing to the tree in the back on the left she asks, “Can you check out the tree Yuri? And maybe help with my lip?” With that she offers a very lopsided, painful smile.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
07-26-2020, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2020, 08:24 PM by Yurei.)

Yes here she was,in a trip with two strangers what a fun things waste it? Not really,Yurei wasnt happy with strangers,but the honey was needed and only be working as a team with others would give her larger chances of succed.As she walked behind them,she remain silent ears pinned and tail between her legs,she didnt make eye contact not wanting to be rude. As the three marched within the Orchand,the youngest of the group mentioned a place she knew could hold bee Hives. Perfcte for her,and without saying a word she followed. Aki walked beside her.

“I smell the honey! It is over in one of those trees!” She turned to the woman as she spoke,slowly she put her nose in use to help to locate the Hive they needed. She walked stealthily not wanting to alert any potential angry bees. “Help, help! They are after me!” And there one of the team partners got stung, great. She looked at her in worry but at her first request slowly she walked forward to the tree she inspection it and there she found it. "Here it is..." she said but in a moderate voice.

She returned to Meadow and as requested she inspected the sting.It was a bit swollen. "Ill apply marigold to the sting..." She smashed the petals and applied them to the sting.

"Speech"

[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.