Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
04-24-2020, 11:32 PM
[Image: 62.png?width=503&height=499]
How... how did he get here? He didn't remember and every noise he heard felt like it was something trying to attack him. Benson was confused as he always was and he hated it. His heart pounded against his chest as the meek stripes boy stood at the middle of the battlefield. It smelt of blood and there was nowhere to hide here, it made him want to break down and cry. Couldn't someone come tell him what to do? There was this strange tickling sensation in the back of his head. The temptation of switching over to a warmer side of things. But he ignored it in his state of fright. Turning around in circles as he attempted to hold back his cries.

He couldn't help it though, Benson let out a whimper and found himself tucking his tail between his legs. Pushing himself down as he pressed his paws against his eyes. His ears pinning to the back of his head. Well, this made him feel a little better at least. Benson didn't want to get back up at all. He stayed there shivering, if he waited long enough normally he fell asleep and that solved things. Except for the constant blanks in his memories. He knew how he got here, but at the same time he didn't remember dragging himself over here either! Frustrating.

Malalia

Loner
Missing from Armada

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-10-2020, 04:39 PM
She'd come here to fight, and hopefully get in a little more training with Pachou. The little wolverine would be fierce one day... but he was still untested, new to battle, too eager to attack but young enough to scamper off at the slightest hurt. It was hard at first to accept that he would have to get hurt in his training... but the kit always came bouncing back, happy and eager to defend. Like it or not, he was made for battle, and that made the guilt dissipate a little.

Besides, the best way for him to stay uninjured was practice. So she made her way over to the battlefield, the little wolverine trailing behind her, when a flurry of padfalls and a whimper reached her ears. With a glance at Pach, the two scurried over to the sound. Malalia slowed her approach, head tilting slightly when a curiously striped male appeared in view. He looked.... scared. And yet he was on the battlefield, of all places. "Um, hey? Are you alright?"

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

05-16-2020, 07:44 PM
Ben looked up from his tiny little hiding space when he was spoken to. His tail still remaining tucked underneath him as he did so. The striped male shivered, but yet he grinned meekly at the girl. "I-I'm okay!" he tried to stammer out. Yes he was fine! Of course he was! Maybe she could tell him where to go or what he was supposed to do. "I'm lost and I don't know how I got here." he avoided eye contact. His vision darting back and forth as he stayed low to the ground with his ears pinned against his head. His tone of voice was high pitched, appealing to the fact of him thinking he was so young.

"My name is Benson, but others c-call me Ben." it was only polite to introduce himself. The smell of blood in this place made him sick. He wanted to get out like a wild animal, but now that someone had approached him he had some company and a wolf to speak to.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Malalia

Loner
Missing from Armada

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-16-2020, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2020, 08:54 PM by Malalia.)
Seeing that the wolf was not a threat, the wolverine kit paced forward for a curious sniff. Malalia kept a polite distance, but her ears leveled when the stranger stammered out a not-entirely-convincing reassurance, almost sounding like a kid with how pitched his cadence was. He was clearly distressed, and Mal took the meek little smile as an invitation to move forward another step. "That's okay, really." He wasn't the only one who'd gotten lost and scared in his lifetime. Her paws prickled with the memory of earlier in the spring, the phantom of adrenaline gripping her once more.

She gave a brisk, strong shake, and offered the man a bright smile. "I'm Malalia. This is Pachou." She gestured towards the young animal, who continued to suss out the stranger. Green eyes slid back to Benson. "You're on the battlefield, about smack in the middle of Boreas. Maybe a little north. Where are you from?" Her head tilted as she posed the question. She was maybe a little miffed that she wouldn't get to battle right away, but helping someone came easy to her.

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

06-03-2020, 08:49 AM
He had been lucky that someone nice found him. Ben timidly wagged his tail, feeling a bit calmer as the wolverine kit sniffed him. It forced Ben to giggle innocently. "Cute." he muttered even though he was still shivering. His heart was still pounding against his chest but he felt a little better now that this kind stranger was helping him get a sense of things. Ben looked up at Malaia but still had a hard time keeping eye contact for more than a second. A battlefield! What on earth had dragged him here?

"I... not here - far away. But I don't remember how I got here. I have horrible memmory problems." he whimpered folding his paws underneath him. "Yo... you aren't going to hurt me right?" could she tell him what to do though! Perhaps she could help him. Ben didn't know how to take care of himself!

Malalia

Loner
Missing from Armada

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-18-2020, 06:29 PM
Pachou chittered, preening at the compliment, though the wariness in Benson was twin to his own. The wolverine soon scuttled behind Malalia's forelegs as the young woman appraised this stranger. Memory problems, he'd told her. Well, that would certainly explain how he'd made his way here... His next statement only drew forth a sense of alarm, and her eyes widened as she shook her head, a rueful grin tugging at the corners of her lips. "No, not at all." It was the battlefield, sure, but that didn't mean she flashed her fangs without the proper protocol. Poor wolf! What a query, and hopefully one that only came from the fear, the shock of being in a strange place.

"I'm not going to hurt you. But we should probably get out of here," she prompted. Meanwhile, her head swung around the ashen fields. The yearling hadn't been this far north herself, but a little further in that direction stood trees, a formidable wood. Her gaze settled once more on the stranger, head dipped in a silent question. Making the journey wouldn't be an inconvenience; she wasn't expected back home yet. She and Benson could go there, and then... improvise.

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

07-27-2020, 11:03 AM
We should probably get out of here. The words forced Ben to his feet, he was sure this was a good sign. He would be saved from this awful place and he could figure out what to do from there. Though he felt the tugging of a voice like usual. Should he go with her? Yes he should, Ben wagged his tail sheepishly pushing his ears against his skull. "Oh okay, I'll follow you then." he admitted as he looked at the wolverine as well. Anywhere was better than being here that was for sure. Ben didn't want to get killed or hurt! That was the worst and with nobody he could depend on what exactly was he supposed to do?