Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

Beevent
07-29-2020, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2020, 06:42 PM by farrah.)
f a r r a h

she's.. odd. she needs many things, to see and learn about many things. i'm not entirely sure which direction i want to take with her, but she's a sponge. she's gonna wanna poke around, innocently get under someone's skin without knowing any better.

fights, pew pew

we don't wanna fight, will get our asses kicked. but she does need to learn some form of self defense. if anyone take pity on her to provide said lessons.

friends

we need these, we want these. one is a special kind of person to become these. it will be best to keep her away from kiddos. kiddos = scary balls of fluff.

packs

i honestly believe that her being pulled into a pack is because she followed along with the flow of people. large groups will be hard for her to process, so she'll lurk around the edges with a awkward tilt to her head. i do want to get her into a pack.. just no idea which!

someone play with her?

f a e

fights, pew pew

she will need spars. gotta get her able to fight back once she decides to start trouble. otherwise, as she isn't one to go find a fight she doesn't need much of it..

friends

she should have these, and they should have two categories.. those who fit with her fake exterior. those she can connect with on a hidden level. as for lovers? she needs easy access flings, and a girl or two to nibble at.

she wants.. she needs someone to either fall hopeless for her, or is mindless enough she can internally start fucking up. so if anyone wants to be wooed and screwed with.. no one is in line.

packs

um, nope. but.. but.. if anyone has a group that causes some problems every now and then, she can make friends.

f a o l o n

fights, pew pew

if anyone in winterfell wants to teach him, he will learn once you get him to show up. but he isn't going to overly excited for it.

friends

he needs these. needs to get around with all of his siblings, and anyone in close relation to him. he will also like anyone who has something to teach him, maybe to pick up a new trick or two.

packs

\
he belongs to winterfell, so lets winterfell-it-up. whateverthatmeans.  

blind in her left eye. words rarely spoken. yet a voice within her head.

[ f a r r a h ]

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
07-29-2020, 05:35 PM
My winged boy is very friendly, and can teach her a lot about fighting. I'd been down to thread!

farrah

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

Beevent
07-29-2020, 05:51 PM
(07-29-2020, 05:35 PM)Mortis Wrote: My winged boy is very friendly, and can teach her a lot about fighting. I'd been down to thread!

Ooooo! Wingss. She will legit just stare at him, and become that annoying tiny thing wanting to touch them.
Yesss, let her touch them!

blind in her left eye. words rarely spoken. yet a voice within her head.

[ f a r r a h ]

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
07-29-2020, 06:01 PM
haha, sounds good to me! Did you want to start something?

faolon

gems
size
build
player
09-21-2020, 07:06 PM
-grabby hands-
ive updated thiisss. some play with usssss.

Adelphie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Luisiana
09-23-2020, 03:20 PM
id love to thread, i only have adelphie here. Who do you have the most muse for? She's up for sparring, friends, exploring... she's very open for development at this stage. Can flirt out of boredom etc too.

faolon

gems
size
build
player
09-23-2020, 05:12 PM
(09-23-2020, 03:20 PM)Adelphie Wrote: id love to thread, i only have adelphie here. Who do you have the most muse for? She's up for sparring, friends, exploring... she's very open for development at this stage. Can flirt out of boredom etc too.

Ooo! How about threads with Fae?? She can come across any interesting girl and want to poke at her for fun. At this moment, she can be pretty much anywhere.. if you dont mind setting up a thread?

Adelphie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Luisiana
09-24-2020, 01:36 PM
https://www.ardently.org/showthread.php?tid=32257