An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth Hunter
Pride - Gay1K
08-31-2020, 08:35 PM

Úlfr delicately grabbed the rabbit they were to skin by the throat and brought it back over to his hunting partners. His ravens landed next to him and he shooed one away from the eyes. Then again that part probably didn't matter. "Ok, I've seen this done once before." Wyndelin had given him a lesson at the hunter's crafting circle and he'd made… well, a mess of it. Hopefully, this time would go better. "Have either of you tried to skin something before?" He figured, as the oldest, he better see what the others had been taught so far and maybe he could help his ravens take care of some of the more delicate work.

Dantalian

Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player

The Ooze Participant1K
09-06-2020, 11:19 AM
Dantalian crowded closer as Ulfr retrieved the rabbit and laid it at their paws. She was about half the rabbit-retrieving boy's size so in doing so she was unintentionally standing half beside him, half under him. All she wanted was a better look, honest. Dantalian poked at the rabbit's belly with her paw, causing it to jiggle a little. "No, but I've seen my dad do it. He started here." She frowned thoughtfully. Hadn't he? It had been awhile. Like a whole season ago when she'd been an even teenier tot. "At least...I think he did?"