Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
09-17-2020, 06:28 PM

Tamsyn's exploratory nature had really gotten her into quite the pickle this time. She had picked a direction and started heading west away from the Armada and Ashen lands just out of a pure desire to explore a section of Boreas that she really hadn't spent much time in as of yet. She'd spent a good amount of time in the north with Natha some time ago and living in the Armada had given her plenty of chances to explore around the south and into the east, but there hadn't been much reason to go west besides when they went to raid Aerie.

However, she hadn't really intended to find herself in the middle of a sand dune laden desert either. It was thankfully later in the afternoon and the sun was just beginning to head toward the horizon so the temperatures were beginning to go down, but it was still quite warm and her black coat was too good at retaining that heat. She found the husk of a dead tree that provided a bit of shade and settled there to wait till night came so she could continue.

"Talk"

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
09-17-2020, 06:46 PM

Sometimes it was hard to find herbs out in the hot western lands of Boreas, especially in the summer. But Aranea still scouted in hopes of gaining knowledge of the land and what it possessed. The dunes were nearby her pack lands so it wouldn't be traumatic if she found her way lost in a sand storm. She liked to believe someone would come to her aide, maybe at least Torin if he wasn't busy caring for his children or other pack members.

Her paws burned lightly on the sands but not that would bug her too much. She could feel the heat off her already healing sunburn on her nose and face. Though her white pelt would be thought to keep her even just the slightest bit cooler in the sun, her pink skin burned easily to it.

She'd spot a woman not far off in the distance under a beaten tree and she wouldn't hesitate to go see if she needed help. She'd know the way out of the desert at least, so long as a storm didn't roll through. Her throat let out a small whine as she came closer if the woman hadn't spotted her already. Usually she was a bit scared especially by a larger wolf but she felt more comfortable around females if anything. "Are you lost? Did you need help?" Only a kind gesture she hoped anyone would offer to a single wolf in the middle of the desert.

"Speech"

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Bronze Medal 2020
09-17-2020, 06:56 PM

Tamsyn hadn't been paying much attention while she waited for the later evening to bring cooler weather, letting her mind wander to other more pressing topics in her life than her random desire to explore, which was why she didn't notice the mostly gray and white woman that approached her until she spoke. Her voice pulled her mint gaze away from the far flung distance and she looked at the blue eyed woman with surprise. She seemed to be close in age to herself if she was going to guess and a fair bit smaller than her - not that it really mattered unless they were going to be in battle at some point. It was all just observations that she couldn't help to make after her many hours of training and perfecting her fighting skills. She found herself sizing up strangers without really thinking about it.

However, this stranger was clearly no threat and was in fact asking about her well being. Tamsyn smiled at the woman and got to her paws, giving a small shake of her head. "Oh, no, I'm okay! Thank you for checking on me though, that's quite nice of you. I was mostly just exploring to see what was out this way since I haven't sent much time in the west yet." She glanced around at the fairly barren sand dunes, gesturing with her paws at the vast emptiness around them. "Clearly I picked a lovely place to start my journey." She chuckled softly and brought her attention back to the stranger. She noted that her scent wasn't one that she was entirely familiar with, but she could also be certain that she wasn't part of Aerie so that at least cleared up the possibility a rift between them with that pack dynamic. "I'm Tamsyn by the way. What brings you out here? Anything interesting that I've missed so far?"

"Talk"

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
09-17-2020, 07:08 PM

Aranea gave a more kind smile than she had in a long time. She enjoyed the company of woman and one as nice as this one, Tamsyn. "Oh yeah," She gave a slight half-forced chuckle to the thought, "Definitely not much out here." She looked around at the dunes, the prey were completely non-existent which was expected in, well, such a barren place. "I've lived in the west for quite sometime so I know a little about living here. Though I tend to stay away from the Dunes."

Tamsyn introduced herself and asked what brought Aranea out to the dead lands. "Aranea." She replied respectfully. "I have lived here in the west for a while but haven't really explored much. I come out just to get a landscape idea for herbs but I doubt I'll find anything here." Though the land was gone of prey, she could sense a couple herbs out in the desolate sands. But she'd much rather go somewhere kinder than the Dunes.

"Speech"

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Bronze Medal 2020
09-17-2020, 07:18 PM

Tamsyn chuckled a little at the fact that her new acquaintance tended to stay away from this place despite living near here. That really told her all that she needed to know about this slice of desert and she didn't really feel the need to explore it any further. She had satisfied her curiosity at least and now she would know to also avoid it as much as possible. Although, if it wasn't too wide, maybe it would be okay to pass through in the evenings to get to the far side of Boreas, but if it had any kind of width to it from east to west then there was absolutely no reason to go this way rather than skirting around further south along the coast.

As Aranea introduced herself and explained what she had been out here for, Tamsyn chuckled softly and nodded in agreement with a glance toward the dried up tree that stood next to her. "Yes, I think this place might be a lost cause when it comes to herbs. Who knows, there might be a few hardy ones around here, but I'm not sure the effort would be worth the reward." Bringing her gaze back to Aranea, she gave her a curious glance with a slight tilt of her head. "Say... If you're going to be doing any more searching around the west, do you mind if I tag along? It'd be nice to be with someone that more or less knows what direction they're going. No pressure to say yes of course, I just know how much more enjoyable exploring is with a companion."

"Talk"

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
09-17-2020, 07:42 PM

Tamsyn would ask if Aranea could accompany her around the western lands of Boreas and she would pause quickly though not out of hesitation. "Yeah, I wouldn't mind at all." A small grin as if she had the opportunity to make a friend. She hadn't had friends since well... Tyranis. But that was a thought she wanted to push out of her mind. Even thinking of Sparrow or Razi or anyone from her past reminded her of the betrayal she experienced. And she tried to fill her days with nothing to keep her mind from relating things back to the hardship.

"We can travel to another bit of tree to make our way out of the desert." considering it was getting later in the day though not a perfect temperature of course. "Only if you don't feel too heated still." She'd wait for her confirmation that she was ready before going to move more to the west. She wasn't comfortable taking the new stranger towards Lirim so she would move towards the more mountainous areas of this side of the continent. When they came to another tree, she'd join the woman by the shade of the trunk, observing a light puprle-rose colored herb. One she had used recently, earth smoke.

"Speech"

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Bronze Medal 2020
09-17-2020, 07:55 PM

She grinned and her tail wagged gently when the pale wolf accepted her offer to accompany her as she moved through the west. Some of her favorite memories were made exploring with strangers, some who eventually became friends, so she was happy to start a new adventure with another new wolf - especially since Aranea seemed so friendly as well. "Sure, sounds like a plan," she agreed at the offer to move from tree to tree till they made their way out of the desert. "I'll be alright - my fur isn't terribly thick, it's just dark and likes to absorb sunlight. Now that the sun is starting to go down I'll be able to go a bit quicker." She still took the time to cool down a bit whenever they reached the shade of another tree even still, but as they neared the edge of the desert it had dipped into evening and it had actually gotten surprisingly chilly for a summer night. "Well, where shall we head next?" she asked when she started to see the shift in the land from larger sand dunes into a new type of terrain.

"Talk"

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
09-17-2020, 08:06 PM

Her head rose from the herb, looking around at the shaded dunes from the lowering sun. "We can head a little mosre west of here, there's a cavern we can take shelter in for the night." It was kind of weird that Aranea was going to stay overnight with someone she barely knew. And she hoped that Torin wouldn't come looking for her especially with the scent of another pack wolf with her. But she had gone a night or two before on her travels. And though she knew Torin was keeping a watchful eye on her, he must have had a little trust in her as well.

She'd begin their travels to the Descensum, they should get there before nightfall though through the summer the days were long but the sunset was quick to fade and go. Either way she knew where to head, and they would at least make it there in one piece.

-Exit Aranea-

"Speech"