An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
09-30-2020, 03:53 PM

Azure had heard of Magnus' return, and while he'd never admit it, he was relieved. The relief didn't stay long however, and as it faded all he felt was anger. That asshole up and fled without a word! Az was starting to like him, to respect him, and he had hoped that one day he could call him a friend. All those good feelings were gone now, and he didn't know if what he wanted now was to smack Magnus over the head or bite off the remnants of his ear-stubs.

Anyone could see that the young prince was on the warpath, his tail flagged up high behind him and his teeth bared as he stomped across the plains. He'd followed Magnus' scent towards the training grounds and had every intention on settling this. It mattered little to Az whether it was settled through conversation and apology or by blood. "Magnus!" He barked, the sound dissolving into a growl. The longer he was kept waiting the more the percieved betrayal heightened his anger.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
10-05-2020, 10:54 PM
Apparently Sirius hadn't mentioned his mission to anyone in the pack. He couldn't blame the man though, since he probably didn't want many others knowing he'd sent Magnus off to look for Malalia and the pack she'd come from. He'd come up empty handed and as sad as he felt for Sirius to tell him that, part of him was relieved. The girl was too soft for the weight of the role she carried and now somehow he had to prove himself to Sirius that he deserved it. With Resin, Tamsyn, and a handful of other warriors leaving it hardly left much competition, but he didn't want to get cocky.

A familiar voice shouted his name and he was quick to respond, though not so quick to appear too quickly. Arriving at the training grounds, Magnus raised a brow at the boy and stopped some paces out from where Azure stood. "Can I help you?" He asked, tilting his head a bit. Obviously the boy had some kind of bone to pick with him, and Magnus was more than ready to set him straight - again.
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
10-07-2020, 10:28 AM

Az remembered very quickly why upon first meeting he'd decided he hated Magnus so much. His casual response infuriated the boy further, it was as if the earless man could not comprehend a single reason why Az would be angry at him. Had that day with the bear meant nothing to him? To Az it had been a major breakthrough, one of the few wolves he'd actually worked to please and befriend. Magnus hadn't even been there for their birthday.

He ignored Magnus' confusion, blowing past the pleasantries. It was important to him to not appear as betrayed as he felt, so rather then allow the hurt to show through he veiled his expression with anger instead. "You left." He spat. "You left without saying a word. Where the fuck were you?"His toes flexed, his claws carving furrows in the dirt.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

10-07-2020, 03:42 PM
As he approached, he could definitely tell that Azure was more than mad. He was pissed. Magnus hardly cared though, he didn't owe the boy any apologies. It wasn't his fault Sirius hadn't told anyone he was going on a mission, it was only his fault for not telling Deathbelle. Magnus sighed as the boy yelled at him, careful to bite his tongue and not lash out as he so badly wished he could. His blinks were slow and his face mildly unamused, but there was still a hint of annoyance written across his face, mostly in his eyes.

"I left on a mission." He snapped, a bit harsher than he intended to. "Your father sent me to find Malalia or the pack from which she came." Did he really owe him an explanation? No, but if the boy was going to be a brat about it may as well tell him. If Sirius really wanted it to be a secret, then he could come and deal with Azure himself. Someone needed to rein this child in some, why was it always him?
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

10-18-2020, 01:44 PM

The betrayal in him only grew - if Sirius had truly sent Magnus out, then he'd not thought his heir important enough to know why the man had gone missing. If he hadn't, then Magnus was lying and he wasn't sure which realizing annoyed him more. "Bullshit." He accused sharply. "You were nothing here, a mere warrior. If he was to send anyone it would have been Tamsyn. Or Resin. Or a family member whom he could trust." Like me! Azure had never been overly fond of Malalia, but when Sirius adopted her it made her the boy's sister and thus one to be protected. His ire was growing, and he knew he'd not be able to contain it for very much longer. He'd allow Magnus his attempt at an explanation, but then they'd settling things his way.

Azure Keres Fatalis vs Magnus  for Dominance
Round 0/? [Intent]
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with knife
Defensive Battle Accessory: Condor body armor
Companion 1: Large flying fox, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Clouded leopard, Female - Battle
Mutation 1: Saber fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Bear paws - Offensive
Mutation 3: Bone spurs - Offensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter
Specialty: Bloodletter

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

10-24-2020, 09:14 AM
"Settle down, Azure," He snarled, his fur bristling along his spine as he readied himself for the attack it looked like Azure was about to let loose. The boy was much larger than him now but he'd beaten him once before. If luck was on his side, he could do it again, but he doubted it. With the boy filled with rage, he'd only have that much less mercy when attacking. Magnus figured he might be walking away from this with a few scrapes and tears.

"I would never leave, Azure. Everyone has, you have, done so much for me." He tried to settle him with smoother words, calming his own tone but leaving his guard raised and his stance ready to protect himself. Azure could definitely do some damage if he wasn't careful.