Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
10-24-2020, 09:15 PM

Recluse strode confidently into the forest, soon she'd have to set her borders but for now she'd take a moment to breathe in the air of her new home. The mountain she planned to claim loomed over the forest and she couldn't help but appreciate the contrast, she was nothing if not dramatic. With a smirk the woman tipped her head back, releasing a call to summon those who promised to help her raise a new empire.

She'd not rest though, no she'd pace for a few moments, searching for a higher perch to observe as she waited, she expected to see her aunt and uncle appear and was hopeful for a few other faces she'd sought out though she was also intrigued to see if anyone she didn't expect would arrive.

"Speech" Think

Art by Ulfeid3
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Izanami

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-25-2020, 08:51 AM

The Ninja of dark coat walked nearby, traveling through the lands she considered new in her terms. She arrived not too long ago, and thus the majority of the region was unknown to her, but for that, she dedicated herself to explore and find out. And so far she has been at a few lands, and in her mind, the idea of joining groups wasnt taken into consideration. But she wanted a purpose, she wanted to put her skills into use, into constant development. But she didn't know if any packs were around.

But then as she walked in stealthy steps,a howl echoed through the air reaching her ears. A starting pack? It seemed. Would her desire be fulfilled here? Well, she had to find out. Slowly she approached to find a female.

"Hello, I am Izanami Satsujin and I am looking for offering my services as shinobi." She expressed her plans straight to the point

"Speak"
[Image: CloudyIzaChibi1.png]

Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
10-25-2020, 08:56 AM

It didn't take long for Harbringr to get everything packed up. He and his little family had grown used to life on the road and when he'd decided to leave for Habari there'd been little reason to get fully unpacked in Ashen. Loading up the supplies he had as well as his sons he headed toward the young forest where they'd start their new life. He let the boys have the option of riding in the travois or walking along with him and would adjust his pace accordingly. When he heard Recluse's call he immediately shifted his course.

Hari had to admit he was a bit wary to be starting life in the shadow of the volcano but it was unlikely to erupt again so soon and he had to admit the nook was lovely. He grinned and dipped his head in respectful greeting before shrugging off his travois and taking a seat.

Áskell

"Goes by Aka"

Somnium

Master Intellectual (240)

Expert Fighter (165)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
Pride - Pansexual1KDouble Master
10-25-2020, 09:00 AM

Áskell curled up into a ball, burying himself under the quilt of rabbit skins. He hadn't slept well and wasn't terribly happy to be traveling again. It had been exciting at first, like going on a new adventure but now he was just ready to stay in one spot. Once the travois slowed and was set down he poked his little head out from under the rabbit skins to see two other wolves. Áskell yawned, stretched, and wormed his way out of the travois.

"Hi! I'm Áskell! Who are you?" He looked to Recluse then turned to the dark woman who introduced herself as Izanami. "Hi, Iza! What's a shinobi?"

Muzet

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
10-25-2020, 06:20 PM

Muzet hadn't stressed about the offer of joining the new pack since her encounter with the alphaess but wandered close to the eastern lands for when the time came. It seemed a good chance to start her new life and she had to admit her company was well admired as well. She felt her and Reculse had gotten along well together with their personalities. She'd be honored to help the empire grow in their strengths and find a new purpose in her own life.

She came to the call, lightly looking at the few other wolves with a nod, even a generous smile to the young one. She took a seat before Recluse with her tail curled around her paws. "Recluse." She greeted kindly. She'd wait for any more instruction before setting off to preform any duties or preparing her own den. She would admit to herself she was excited for what was to become of her and her place in the pack.

Walk "Talk" Think

Check out my absence here (Yes this is still active)

!Mature! For language and sexual themes.

(Mu-zah-ay Air-eh-bah)

Scent: Chocolate
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Season: Spring
Height: 34 inches
Home: Habari - Redbud Nook
Maims: Muzet has a blotchy spot across her muzzle from an acid tongue. The skin here is black but it is clearly visible that she is missing hair. Looks kind of like a large snoring nose strip.

Important Details:

Plotting Thread

Eraithus

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (5)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
10-27-2020, 08:17 PM
I JUST WANT A TASTE

Eraithus never thought he'd join a pack willingly. Even when he had stepped into Lirim he did so thinking it was just a desperate moment. However, he respected and trusted recluse. Hell he even had the ambitious to raise in the ranks. The fighter wanted nothing more than to have a bit of power now. Eraithus had gone and forgotten his siblings - where ever they were he couldn't live his entire life looking for them like the previous seasons he had tried. The gentleman also didn't really feel the need to hide his addiction. No more hiding that he was such a good wolf for the pack. He could be who he wanted.

A small smile fell on his face as he approached. "Recluse." he dipped his head in respect. Throughout learning this pack and who was in it. He was going to support Recluse where he could. At the moment, maybe he could even win her favor. For the first time after stepping into Boreas he had found his first potential partner. Though that obviously took a lot of time and energy and Eraithus wasn't even sure if Recluse even noticed him in that way. Regardless he took a seat and sat up straight with the same kind smile on his face.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
11-02-2020, 04:53 PM

The first to arrive would be an unfamiliar face and Recluse dipped her head gracefully when the woman introduced herself. "Greetings Izanami, Habari welcomes whatever services you wish to offer." She said, not totally sure exactly what the woman being a samurai meant, but she wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth. Next would be her uncle with his two boys close on his heels and she couldn't help the slight smile that rose to her face when one of her little nephews toddled up to her to ask who she was. "I'm your cousin, Recluse." Soon enough the child's attention would be turned elsewhere however and the new alpha would turn her attention to her next recruit.

"Beautiful." She said, winking in response to Muzet's greeting and as Eraithus also showed his face she couldn't help but feel some hope bubble in her chest. "Mr. Blueberry." She said, practically purring. She had to admit, despite her misgivings about what she might end up stuck with in terms of her members Muzet and Eraithus being there helped to bouy her hopes. She'd wait a moment longer, a little disappointed her aunt hadn't arrived yet, but she'd accept her into the fold later.

Recluse lifted her voice to speak to her small congregation. "I welcome you all to Habari, our new home! I have laid claim to this lush forest and the looming specter of the mountain beyond. You are free to pick where you wish to reside. For the time being, you'll all be put into general ranks, however, if you know where your heart lies let me know and ranks can be discussed." She paused for a moment and began to explain her vision briefly: "Habari will stand as a place for information, gathering and selling as need be. As such you'll be granted a decent amount of freedom to operate beyond our borders. Just don't start something you're not willing to finish without our help. For now I'd prefer members focus on building up our stores, information, healing supplies and prey stores. I hope to be able to quickly assign members to hold training, which I hope to see everyone attending. We will not suffer lazy fools here, pull your weight and Habari will serve you well." She jumped down from her perch. "Feel free to get more used to the lands, claim dens or if you have questions I am at your services." Recluse settled onto her haunches, watching, curious where each member would go and making note of who to talk to about her new pack's unstated purpose.

"Speech" Think

Art by Ulfeid3

((Next round is optional, feel free to have your character ask for ranks. Otherwise please browse the pack page and familiarize yourself with the rules and ranks. As for Habari's goal's, Kleins can assume they know Habari is a branch of the Ashen Empire, non-kleins would know they are considered allies. Please ask me directly if your character would know about Recluse's goal of being a stand in empire as she would not share that openly, otherwise have fun, and spread some chaos!))
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
11-06-2020, 08:57 PM

Harbringr gazed at the other wolves out of the corner of his eyes as he tried to get an idea of who his new packmates were. What they looked like as well as their scents. Soon the meeting began and Hari listened intently as Recluse laid out what the pack would be. She mentioned that they'd all be set in the default rank unless the members had something in particular they wanted to bring up. Hari thought on this. His main skill was in battle but as a single father with two young boys he couldn't manage the responsibility he had before in Ashen. He cleared his throat. "Recluse, my skills lie in battle. I think I see myself best as one of your warriors, if you'd have me."

Izanami

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-20-2020, 08:36 PM

"Greetings Izanami, Habari welcomes whatever services you wish to offer." She nodded shortly as cold silver eyes rested on who was to be her new leader. Of course, her first loyalty laid on Hattori he being the one she was trained to work for. But upon their previous talk with her real leader, he placed on her the task of infiltrating into these new pack and be his ears and eyes. That was her specialty after all.

"I can do whatever you seek. I am an expert assassin, I can gather information from whoever you wish and be your protector. And all together if needed. I can be your Shinobi. But you can place me wherever you want me to be."

After that, she listened to what the new alpha had to say. "I welcome you all to Habari, our new home! I have laid claim to this lush forest and the looming specter of the mountain beyond. You are free to pick where you wish to reside. For the time being, you'll all be put into general ranks, however, if you know where your heart lies let me know and ranks can be discussed."

She already did that but if it was needed she could talk further.

"Habari will stand as a place for information, gathering and selling as need be. As such you'll be granted a decent amount of freedom to operate beyond our borders. Just don't start something you're not willing to finish without our help. For now I'd prefer members focus on building up our stores, information, healing supplies and prey stores. I hope to be able to quickly assign members to hold training, which I hope to see everyone attending. We will not suffer lazy fools here, pull your weight and Habari will serve you well."

We will not suffer lazy fools here, pull your weight and Habari will serve you well."

That was exactly what she sought, she was one to work hard and never leave her tasks uncompleted. She didnt stand those who couldn't pull their weight or be useless.

"Speak"
[Image: CloudyIzaChibi1.png]