Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
10-28-2020, 08:11 PM
If you want to throw a character into the auction this is the place to tell me. Rogues only! Keep in mind it's anybody's guess where they will end up. Neither I nor any of the other auctioneers will have a say in who goes where or who bids. Feel free to keep playing your entered character normally up until the market's official start day (tentatively Nov. 15th) from that point on assume they've been captured by Valkyrie and kept somewhere dark. Characters that have already been discussed with me don't need to be signed up here; they're already on my list! You can also DM the names of characters you want to enter if you want them to be a surprise. Also, I'm always up for plots so if this sparks any ideas I'd love to hear them!
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.

Aryn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
Valentines 2020Treat 2019Christmas 2019
10-28-2020, 08:23 PM
-slowly nudges Aryn towards- would take place after Lirim is disbanded and after she's done a few weeks with her family in Valhalla so would be a rogue :X But up to you if you want to accept her as a slave knowing the potential wrath of Torin depending on how it goes.. ill leave it in your capable hands

Esther

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-29-2020, 01:22 PM
Uh, I’d love to throw Esther in! I’ve been dying to have something interesting happen to him

Hyperion

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
10-30-2020, 07:21 PM
RK - Torin and co is one set of problems and Tyrian is another. I know he'd keep tabs on Valk and the moment he saw Aryn in the pens I think he'd take her out so she'd never make it to market.

Wyrm - Awesome! I'll add him to my list!

Dragon Mod

Staff

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Rapid Poster - RainbowPride - DemisexualEaster 2022Toys for Tots
10-31-2020, 04:58 PM
Throwing Drake (and his sister Wyvern in, I think lolaf mentioned this to you).

also would like to throw in Fawn & Medusa!

Mojito

Obscura
Vassal

Expert Healer (165)

Expert Fighter (175)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
10-31-2020, 10:36 PM
Confirming that Wyvern is being tossed in
[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Matilda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-03-2020, 04:55 PM
Sliding Matilda forward, I can’t guarantee compliance for whoever gets her, but she needs some drama to get her going again.
[Image: Tilly.png]

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
11-03-2020, 09:22 PM
Excellent, excellent.

Drama's all I ask for! I can't guarantee who ends up with who or how they're treated, so it seems fair that buyers also have odds xD

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Tel'Teukiira

Loner

Expert Fighter (160)

Expert Intellectual (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

By the skin of my teethPride - Demisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-17-2020, 05:03 PM
I'd also like to throw in Tel here lol