Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
10-09-2020, 11:49 AM

Tamsyn stubbornly had it in her head that as long as she kept up a bit of exercise then she would be able to continue her patrols as if everything was normal and there was nothing impeding her movement... even though there was definitely something impeding every single movement she tried to make. Her stomach was huge and even just this trip out to the Redbud Nook felt like an accomplishment. The patrols around the parklands had become increasingly difficult since there was so much of a dip and incline around the falls and hot springs that she would have to climb every time to go all the way around so she eventually forced herself to stop, but going out to check the neighboring areas that weren't so drastic of an elevation difference from where Resin and her kept their den felt a bit more doable.

She meandered her way through the young trees, planning to just make a lap through them and head back. She knew Resin wouldn't want her to be gone long anyway and this waddling around quickly got old. The only thing that stopped her was a slightly familiar scent and she stopped to double check that she had smelled correctly. She lifted her mint gaze and searched the trees for the dark male though she was admittedly a little nervous to see him in her current state given the fact that he had possibly played a part in making her this way.

A moment later though he appeared in her path and she offered him a friendly smile, watching his expression curiously to see how he would react. "Hello again, Iroh."

"Talk"

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
10-09-2020, 05:13 PM
He wouldn’t admit that he was out here in the eastern lands because he wanted to meet up with Elise again. She was like some wild spirit, one that he wondered would ever settle down. He tried to lure her with his aromatic tea, and he hoped he’d carved a special place for himself in her heart. Elise was often on his mind, but another familiar scent caught his attention in time for him to look up and see Tamsyn. A very pregnant Tamsyn.

Iroh’s eyes widened slightly, surprise obvious as he was reminded of his time with her and the conversation he’d had with Eligos over Aryn. His heartbeat heavy Iroh prayed to Abraxas that he wasn’t the one that caused this. It had been a crazy night, how many other men had she seen? Shit. He wavered between saying it was better neither of them acknowledged meeting each other now.

”Tamsyn. Hello.” He was cursing himself inwardly over and over again. ”Um…”
Where My Demons Hide

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Bronze Medal 2020
10-09-2020, 06:46 PM

She tried her best to keep the amused grin from pulling at her lips when she saw Iroh's eyes widen and the mix of surprise and shock that played on his features, but she failed in her attempts when he responded with short, awkward words. She almost felt a little bad for approaching him like this and making him panic, but it was honestly a bit amusing to watch. A small part of her considered not even addressing the obvious elephant in the room, but she knew that it was something she probably should address. After all, there was a very real possibility that he was the father... She couldn't quite remember how many wolves she had ended up with by the time she had finally gone back to Resin so they could go home, but he had been her first of the night and one of the few she could actually remember.

She chuckled and settled down onto her haunches near him. Standing for any length of time wasn't exactly a pleasant thing and she spent more time sitting than she did standing these days. It was a change that the hard working warrior didn't really enjoy, but she hoped it would be worth it in the end once her children were here. "Don't worry, I have no idea if you're the father or not," she told him with a bit of a bashful grin. "It was... um... quite the crazy night." That was maybe the understatement of the year, but it was the closest she could get to describing it without going into detail of how many men she had been with that evening. "Besides, I'm not going to come looking for you to help take care of them or anything." No, he was completely off the hook for them. She had Resin would raise them as theirs and she was more than happy to do so.

"Talk"

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
10-30-2020, 11:26 AM
She was amused by his reaction, and that didn’t help anything. He could very clearly remember Eligos’s words at the party when he’d been… in compromising positions with Aryn. He was still a little sore about that but it really was better now that he was out of the situation. If only his alpha had interrupted his time with Tamsyn..

She didn’t realize the situation they were in as she explained that the likelihood of him being their father was slimmer a chance than he thought. He wondered if she remembered how many wolves she’d been with because now that he was thinking about it he might not have been so sure either. She wasn’t eager to have him claim the new brood anyway she said, showing even further the difference in their thoughts.

”Tamsyn,” was it bad that he enjoyed uttering her name again? ”If they’re mine, I…” He’d have to take them, They would be descendants of Abraxas, they would need to be brought up as such. ”I’d have to have them.” He whispered, a smile never touching his face. ”You shouldn’t have shown me this.” His chest tightened and his heartbeat increased. Was this panic? He didn’t want to hurt Tamsyn, and if he was the father he’d be forced to.
Where My Demons Hide

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Bronze Medal 2020
10-31-2020, 04:42 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2020, 05:10 PM by Tamsyn.)
Walk | "Talk" | think

What she had originally thought would be an amusing crossing of paths and a laugh at how life had decided to take them quickly shifted into something else. The smile faded from her expression when he continued to look at her with an odd seriousness and the moment he said that if they were his he'd have to take them she looked at him as if he had grown another head. The thought was so incredibly ridiculous and offensive in her mind that he quickly shifted from a friendly acquaintance and potential friend to someone that she would more assume was an enemy. Those maternal instincts flared up into a roaring fire and she took a step back from him as she fixed him with a hard glare.

"They're not yours," she told him firmly. "I was with... gods... at least three or four men that night. There's no way you could prove that you're their father and even if you were, they're mine. They're mine and Resin's and gods help you if you try to take them from either of us." She had already seen Resin rip her bother to literal shreds and she had no doubt that she would do the same thing to Iroh if he dared to touch a hair on the heads of these pups. "Perhaps if you want to visit with them or introduce yourself at some point I might allow it, but they will stay with me... I thought I could consider you a friend, don't make an enemy of yourself."

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
11-16-2020, 05:24 PM
Though her stance and expression shifted completely Iroh felt himself relax as she began to speak. If she vehemently disputed his involvement he could ignore everything right? If his family never found out about this mistake, if Abraxas could remain blind. If he really had no chance of being the sire. Iroh let out a long sigh, he was of no more danger to her now than she was to him in that moment. Perhaps the other wolf she mentioned could be quickly summoned, but as she stood now she had no hope against him. Iroh knew he couldn’t bring himself to cause harm upon her, even if the feeling of betrayal weighed on his shoulders.

”No.” He stopped her as she suggested some kind of half visitation or exposure. ”They are not mine.” He encouraged her, ”I would truly hate to do anything that would harm your well being, Tamsyn.” Iroh told her truthfully. ”But, my god’s commandments are not to be broken.” He whispered the second part mostly to himself. ”Don’t entertain the thought of my involvement again, please.” There was no malice towards her, and if they could both agree to the pup’s lineage he would gladly share a cup of tea with her down the road to look back on a misunderstanding.
Where My Demons Hide

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Bronze Medal 2020
11-16-2020, 08:50 PM
Walk | "Talk" | think

As he seemed to relax a bit and began to deny the possibility of them being his with her she began to relax as well. She still looked at him with a bit of uncertainty, but with how adamant he was about them not being his and to not offer his involvement in their lives again she began to believe that he was telling the truth. She didn't really know what he meant by his god's commandments, but she wasn't going to ask. All she cared about was that he had backed down from his initial threat and she could walk away knowing that he wouldn't come looking for a place in their lives in the future.

She nodded in agreement and replied, "So be it... I'm glad you feel that way." She gave him a slight smile before giving a soft sigh and a slight shake of her head. "I better be getting back. I hope to see you again, Iroh... hopefully under less tense circumstances." She turned away to go back to her pack at that, waddling her way back toward The Hallow's lands. Getting back to the safety of Resin's side never felt more needed than it did in that moment.

- exit -