gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
RelevantKoala

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-01-2020, 01:20 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2020, 01:20 AM by Zeitgeist.)

She made it out, snapping some shards of crystal off the ground as she did so. Perhaps she could use them later, or gift them to her newest children. Continuing onward she felt the dread deep in her chest and did her best to ignore it, pushing through the cave and into the next room. Fireflies lit up the room, filling every space she could see with the soft light of a thousand setting suns. She swallowed hard, her ears laying flat as she stepped forward towards the throne.

The recognition hit her instantly, and she saw him for the creature who'd at one point held a festival. The very creature who gave her horns to her, empowered her warlords' companions, and gave him the claws that had then been passed down to their children. She sunk to the floor with one leg curled beneath her and one extended, bowing before him. Shit, she shouldn't have eaten those fucking fireflies. Shit. Shit.

They pelted her one by one, throwing themselves at her and proving that yes - she'd fucked up. Zee grimaced, glancing up through her eyelashes at the figure. "I'm sorry." She began, trying to keep the tremble from her limbs. "I don't know if you remember me, but I grew these horns at your festival. It was so long ago, and they've done me well. My family has benefited from the gifts you gave that day, and if it's time to return them then I will accept that, for my freedom."

Her eyes dropped and her head remained bowed, a shiver passing along her spine as she waited. Would it hurt? Fuck, she hoped it wouldn't hurt.

[Zee is offering her horns]
"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

NPC

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
Admins
11-01-2020, 01:46 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2020, 04:46 PM by NPC.)
Ç̸̭̩̻͔͖̱̥̉̚ŕ̶̨̛͙͍͓̲̣͕̎̃̾̎̄̑̐̏̔͆͝͠ȳ̸̡̼͉̙̻̘͚͕̘̿̌stall̴̞̪̀͋̎̏̂̄̔́̈́̀̆͐̕͝ĩ̷̛͎̦͉̼̤͇̏͠në̸̻̗̣̏ D̴͔̲̲̫̭̤̲͌̑̅͗̔̐̇̒̾͐͌͝͝epths

You offer your horns and the creature seems pleased by the offer and by your words. Fireflies buzz around your head and cover your horns. For a brief moment, they all light up, blinding you entirely. When you come to, you are laying on the ground. When you rise, your head feels notably lighter, although there is no pain. The figure stands and motions behind his throne, “There is the exit you seek. We will let you pass, but we will not forget your transgressions. Be wary of where you wander, wolf, for we are always watching.”

As you exit, you find you are very far from where you began. The cavern is steep, dark, and mysterious as it opens towards the surface. You breathe in your first breath of cool, fresh air and let the wind ruffle your fur. As you get your wits about you, you have only one question left in your head: Is this… Descensum???

// BAD END

NPC

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
Admins
11-19-2020, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2022, 04:31 PM by Nyx. Edited 2 times in total.)
Descensum- The End!

You come away with your life, at least, but what else did you manage to do in the Spooky Cave?

How did you do?

The Final Result!
  • (Wolf-specific) Maw glows faintly until winter
  • (Wolf-specific) Sprained shoulder
  • +50 gems [Added to Credits - nyx]
  • (Wolf-specific) Add/remove 3 inches (must be used by winter or will be rolled) [3 Inches Removed, to 29" - nyx]
  • (Wolf-specific, but can be IC transferred) Battle accessory (Your design, ask staff for approval) [Inherited to Vântoase here]
  • (Wolf-specific) Lost horns! (Will start to regrow through fall and will be grown in full by early winter)

Thank you so much for playing! I hope it was fun and that the risk vs reward was as enticing as it may have been frustrating. I appreciate you sticking with it to the very end and I very much look forward to next year!

Event Staff Iko