gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-27-2020, 11:45 PM

The day had come and Jigsaw, his brother and his father were officially pack wolves. The emaciated pup went to bed for the night with a head full of dreams, waking in the morning before the sun and weaseling himself out of the puppy pile out into the dim light. He had to do this right away before anyone else could steal his idea, even if it meant a long walk to his cousin's den without the permission of his father.

Manners had been something he was taught, though in his excitement and haste little Jigsaw had all but forgotten them. He barged into the den, straightening his shoulders and lifting his head into as proud and serious a stance as he could muster. "My dad said I'm an Erelim" The boy annunciated the word carefully and clearly, and then grinned wide as he nailed it. "That means I haven't picked a rank yet and now I picked a rank and I want to be a.."His face scrunched up in deep thought, his tongue sticking out. "Dar-da-tash-ish-ir-i-um." Jigsaw paused, a tiny gasp peeling from him as he realized his rudeness. "Please!"

OOC: Hover to read the actual rank he's asking for
[Image: jigsaw.png]

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
11-02-2020, 06:19 PM

Recluse had set up a temporary den in the nook while trying to work out a suitable den for herself, there were a few pockets in the mountain's side and she doubted many members would join her but something about being deep in the warm rock of the volcano felt powerful, but none of the pockets she'd found were deep enough and so she'd been forced to select a den among the trees while she tried to excavate her final den area. In fact Recluse was just returning to her temporary den, curling up as the sun was starting to rise above the horizon. Lilith already asleep further into the den and her mind just starting to chase a thread of a dream when-

A young voice pulled her into wakefulness and Recluse lifted her head, squinting against the damned early morning light that was spilling into the mouth of her den... well except for a distinctly pup shaped shadow. One of her young cousins no doubt, and not for the first time she was unsure if letting two such young wolves in so early was a good idea... But as she shook off the weak grasp of new sleep she had to admit she appreciated the scrap's enthusiasm. She lifted herself to her haunches.

"Is that so?" She yawned. She gestured with her paw for the young boy to come in. "Well I'm sure we can work something out but for one to be a Dawa Tarshishim one must first be a Dawa Hashmallim and prove themselves." Let alone be at least a year old but she was curious to see what the young boy's mind would come up with, if he'd rise to the challenge or not. Recluse was hopeful that the child might be promising in his ambitions, and not cowed by such obstacles.

speech think action

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Jigsaw

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player

11-02-2020, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2020, 07:54 PM by Jigsaw.)

Wow, Recluse was making this really hard on him, and Jigsaw didn't know what was worse - committing the name of a third complicated rank to memory, or being told he wasn't good enough yet for the one he actually wanted. The pup frowned hard, looking up at his cousin through his eyelashes and batting back tears. "Okay." He said after a while, straightening his trembling lip and swallowing back the lump in his throat. "I want to be that then, please! How 'bout.. how 'bout you give me the colors of all the healing flowers you want, and I'll go find them all, and when I bring them all back to you, I get to be.." Damn, he forgot the rank name she'd just 'offered' him. "... that." Was that close enough to proving himself? Jigsaw wasn't sure, but he was sure that starting out by sewing wounds and prescribing medications was probably a bit much for him.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
11-16-2020, 02:11 PM

Recluse might have almost assumed she was growing soft, the guilt that creeped into her upon seeing the crestfallen pup was more than enough to convince her of that. The boy suggested he try and find a specific color of herb for her and Recluse recognized this as a way out. Still she couldn't just give the child a rank he wasn't old enough for. She furrowed her brow, allowing herself to play up thinking for the young boy. "I'm sorry I should have been clearer, you need to be older for those ranks. But how about this, you find me as many plants that match my eyes as you can and I'll give you the title of Inakera, a special rank just for you that means you're the best healer in the whole pack, and if you continue to prove yourself to me once you're old enough I'll let you take a senior rank?"

Oh, better cover her ass, the last thing she wanted was to have her uncle blaming her for his son getting sick... or worse. "Oh but, don't eat anything okay? You should probably check with your aunt Deathbelle whenever you find something, she can let you know what they can do, or if they're dangerous."

speech think action

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Jigsaw

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player

11-24-2020, 05:29 PM

Recluse shot down his hopes once more, dangling that rank that he already forgot the name of and then taking it away again. Too young? Jigsaw was offended, though he did his best to reign in his expression of deep and serious betrayal. "Oh." He peeped softly in reply, glancing down at his paws as she continued to speak. Recluse did offer him something, and as she mentioned a special rank just for him the young pup's hope hesitantly returned.

Inakera sounded so cool and important, and his dad would be so proud of him Jigsaw could just burst at the thought. "Okay, I'll do it!" He replied easily, focusing hard upon the color of her eyes so he could memorize it. "I'm gonna bring you every that-color plant in the whole world." The boy swore, expression serious. She told him not to eat any of them and Jigsaw's focused expression turned almost into a frown - why would he ever consider eating the one thing that would get him promoted? Jeeze, Recluse was silly.
"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."