gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
10-06-2020, 08:12 PM

It was difficult keeping Deathbelle off his mind lately. Things seemed like that might be progressing with Sedna, a fellow warrior, but he just couldn't get over the real Empress. Of course, he was probably just imagining things with the younger warrior, but they seemed to get along well. Maybe he was just hoping he would settle down soon, start a family, and get on with the later years of his life. Hell, he was already six now. Most wolves had pups when they were a third his age, further deepening the ditch he'd dug for himself. Maybe a family and pups weren't in his future, no matter how much he wanted them.

A deep frown was settled on his features as he stared down at his reflection in the murky waters of the swamp. He could barely even see himself, yet he could still make out some of his features like his pointy, jagged ears and purple eyes. With a sigh, he closed his eyes and settled himself down at the edge of the water. The ground was soft and almost slushy, but he hardly cared. Resting his chin on his forepaws, he was content spending most of the day here until it was time to do some of his duties again this evening.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
10-11-2020, 06:54 PM
Deathbelle didn’t know what she was doing now that she had returned to Ashen and she was no longer Empress. Having been dethroned was humiliating, but in the end she’d done it to herself and her daughter was ready to take control. Perhaps everything had worked out for the best. For the good of the Empire and all that. Now that she didn’t have the weight on her shoulders any longer she didn’t know what to do with herself.

The animosity she’d felt was too much, and staying in Ashen proper was not an option. She tried to keep herself from their reach, mostly so she didn’t make anyone uncomfortable. Being away from the shrine for so long was starting to wear on her and she debated a visit to the volcano. She hadn’t communed with Archon in so long, his missing presence was felt everyday and she wondered without fail how her life would be different if her husband was still alive.

She walked slowly over the soggy grass, lamenting the fact she no longer had anyone to clean her dainty paws. A sigh left her as she looked up to search for higher ground when her eyes fell on him. Magnus. Much like Hannibal he had seemed to disappear out of thin air, but here he was again. His pelt smelled of the Armada and she wondered when he had returned. Would she have still been Empress if she hadn’t been mourning his loss when Sirius had come to her…

Deathbelle didn’t have time for what if’s. All she had was the present moment to act how she wished. No longer tied to the empire or political etiquette the once Empress raced forward. She didn’t care that the muck clung to her paws and splashed up on her white fur, all she could see was that Magnus was alive. There were no words, only actions and she aimed to wrap her arms around his neck in a soft collision. He was alive.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

10-14-2020, 03:48 PM

Wallowing in his own misery, he did anything but notice the woman's approach. Staring at his reflection and lost deep in his thoughts, he had been so fixed on them that he nearly jumped out of his skin when Deathbelle wrapped her arms tight around him. His first instinct was to snap and snarl, but the familiar scent washed over him just as his lips curled around his teeth. Quickly sheathing them behind black lips, he turned the best he could to face her and wrap his own legs around her frame, burying his face into her neck. It took a moment for his mind to catch up with his body, and as he realized what exactly was going on, his arms tightened around her to squeeze, though careful not to hold on too tightly.

"I'm so sorry, I should have told you that Sirius sent me on a mission to look for Malalia and her old pack. I didn't think I'd be gone as long as I was. I'm sorry." He spoke into the fur of her neck, only a moment away from repeating his sorrys some more.

"Speech!"

Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
10-24-2020, 03:58 PM
There were mere moments of hesitation before Magnus relaxed and returned her affection. This was the greatest relief. She’d lost many that she cared about, and not many returned to her. She’d thought that he was one of them. Deathbelle quickly let herself get lost in him, she didn’t care about consequences anymore. Her life was changed completely and she could throw caution to the wind. No more responsibilities. The freedom was intoxicating.

”I guess it’s silly I thought you were dead.” She whispered back, pressing her eyes shut as she held tightly to him. ”Don’t be sorry, you were doing your duty..” Belle shook her head as she pushed into his neck. ”I’m just so relieved…” Relived that her worst fears were not realized.

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

10-29-2020, 10:00 AM

Holding her was the best feeling he'd had in weeks, maybe even months. Feeling her pressed into his body and engulfed in her scent quickly made him realize that he never wanted to be anywhere else. To be lost in her was better than anything he'd ever done before; it was intoxicating.

Her words made him frown a bit, but he was too pressed into her and her into him to allow her to see. He couldn't imagine if he were dead, looking down on her and her sadness. It pained him to even think about what she was going through when he had left. That's it. He wouldn't leave again even if Sirius made him, at least not without telling Deathbelle anyway. He couldn't fathom her hurting any more than she already had.

"I should have told you... You've already lost so many." He pressed deeper into her if he even could at this point. "I'll never leave you again."

"Speech!"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
10-29-2020, 03:08 PM
The intensity in which they held each other was obvious as compared to the last time Magnus had held Deathbelle. She felt more secure than she had since she’d stolen that cataclysmic kiss from Sirius. Magnus held her to the earth when she felt like she was trying to float off into space. He held onto her tighter as he refuted her claim, he took the blame for not telling her what to expect. When so many of your loved ones were suddenly gone it was easy to begin to make assumptions. He was here now, Belle wanted him to never let go.

She pressed her head into his neck and reached her nose up to nuzzle his jaw, she closed her eyes. She let out a heavy sigh, relaxing for the first time in moons. He promised he wouldn’t leave her again, and she would believe him. ”That’s a pretty big promise, Magnus.” She smiled against his fur and ran her cat like claws through his scruff. ”I still don’t have those flowers.” Belle went on to tease him lovingly. She didn’t care about flowers, not now, she just wanted this. Him in her arms and a promise for the future.

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

10-29-2020, 04:33 PM

He never wanted to let go. If they could become one, he'd allow it and melt into her to never be apart. A silly thought, but he'd let it happen and would never regret his decision. He loved her with ever fiber of his being, even if he didn't have the exact words for it yet. He never once uttered such thing, but deep inside of him he knew it. He never felt this way about anyone before. She brought out the best in him and made him desire to do more, to do good. He wanted her to be proud of him so badly, and to feel the same as he did for her.

Her words brought a smile to his lips, not that one had really left anyway, yet his voice was completely serious when he spoke. "I never break my promises." He hadn't yet broken one and he stuck true to his word. He would never leave her again, even if that meant dragging her with him if he was ever sent away on another mission. At the mention of the flowers, he nipped at her playfully. "I'll bring you all the flowers in the world until I am no more." He would too, if she'd allow it. Even if she wouldn't honestly, he'd still be at her doorstep every morning with a bouquet of the most beautiful flowers. He would travel for miles if he had to, but he would do it.

"Speech!"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
10-29-2020, 05:43 PM
She wanted to get lost in him, Magnus held her close and reflected the promise he was making. He wouldn't leave her, though she’d been promised those words before Deathbelle wanted to believe them. The once Empress willed him to be different than those she’d loved before, but she could feel it in the way he held her tight. He’d not felt the touch of love, and that purity in him endeared her. He shifted slightly and she caught the glimmer of his eye out of the corner of hers. They were too close for her to really inspect his expression but she could hear the joy in his voice.

He teased his teeth over her fur while he spoke to her of a daily delivery of flowers. Deathbelle scoffed playfully but her heart raced and her stomach was aflutter. How old was she and he was making her feel like this? ”And if I wanted more than flowers?” She asked him softly, pulling back only enough to meet his brilliant gaze with her own.

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

10-29-2020, 06:07 PM

He would never break a promise he made to anyone, much less her. She deserved so much more than what she had been given so far and he wanted to be the one to give it to her. He didn't know what he could provide for her, but he wanted to provide it. Having never cared for anyone but himself, just the simple thought of feelings was more than he'd ever experienced, not to mention how deeply he had fallen for the former Empress. He may never consider himself worthy of her affections, but he was more than happy to receive it. It was better than watching her give it away to someone else, anyway.

He smiled at her when she pulled back just enough to lock eyes with him, laughing at her teasing words. She could have whatever she wanted and Magnus would make sure to give it to her. "Whatever you want, consider it yours." Whether she was an Empress now or not, she would always be treated like one by him.

"Speech!"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
10-29-2020, 07:14 PM
Deathbelle felt like a black hole sometimes, like no matter how much she yearned for another’s love she would never be allowed it. That feeling was so much different with Magnus. He gave to her freely. His emotions were strong and Deathbelle wanted to share in them. To lift him up and hold onto him tight as he held her up in turn. Deathbelle managed to get a smile from his lips as their eyes met and he offered her anything she had desire to ask for. Now that he was here and alive Belle wouldn’t ask for anything. She just wanted him.

”If I asked for your heart?” She asked him boldly, her dark lashes fluttering over a lavender gaze. Deathbelle wouldn’t wait for an answer and very gently leaned forward to press her lips against his own.

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

11-27-2020, 04:10 AM
TABLE CODE © SKELLE 2020

"Speech!"

Her words were probably the best thing he'd heard his entire life. She wanted his heart? She could take it. She could have all of him, for now and forever. Whatever she wanted of him, he would be certain to give it to her. He wasn't given time to answer when she pressed her lips into his, and he matched with equal intensity. Did he even need to reassure her with words? Probably not, but better not leave anything open for interpretation. He pulled away from their kiss for a moment, barely leaving enough room for the air between their lips.

"It's been yours for a while now." He purred, reaching to nip at her lip before pressing himself into her and continuing their kiss.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-27-2020, 08:06 PM
Deathbelle was only slightly frightened of the potential rejection that Magnus might put her through. Their closeness was key and as she spoke she thought she felt him relax against her. He returned her affectionate kiss, making obvious how much he wanted this from her as well. Belle wasn’t even sure he would answer her, but as the words and promise fell from his lips she knew. This was what the two of them had been waiting for. The relief she felt when she knew he was alive, losing herself so easily when she thought that he’d left her just like everyone else…

This time she was given no time to reply as she let herself become clay in his paws. Magnus pressed closer, and teased her suggestively as he offered his teeth and finished with the passion of his kiss. Deathbelle felt her heart race like she was young once more. She grinned through their kiss and gladly took his gift. She only regretted she could not give him a whole heart in return. He would be the one to fill the holes, she had to believe or the delicate structure that was left would fully fall apart.

”What else can I have?” She teased him, trying not to let herself think too heavily on the state of herself. They were both alive and here, and Deathbelle had already made enough mistakes in her life, she wouldn’t make the one of letting him go.

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

11-27-2020, 08:21 PM
TABLE CODE © SKELLE 2020

"Speech!"

All of this was new to him, every bit of it. He'd never felt so strongly for someone before. Sure, little whims and desires, but never something so wholesome. He felt complete with her, and incredibly warm. He'd hoped so strongly that she wouldn't have forgotten about him, written him off as a loss, and moved on. The fact that she was still here and just as happy to see him as he was her was enough to almost send him over the edge.

He was content with spending the rest of their time together without words, but she pressed on for what else she could have. Anything she wanted as far as he was concerned. Pulling her close to him, he leaned backwards and pulled her with him, laying on his back with her ontop of him. "Anything you want, my love." He purred and pressed his lips into hers again.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-29-2020, 11:17 AM
Magnus’s inexperience wasn’t blaringly obvious and by now he had no more hesitation left in him. Deathbelle felt herself release the tension that had built up within her body as she relaxed against the black and white man. He would give himself to her as she gave herself up to him. Deathbelle pressed him further, coaxing out an answer as she found his familiar purple gaze. She wore an easy grin, something that hadn’t graced her features in a long time. Belle felt safe here with him, comfortable and loved. Lament had given her a taste, but he hadn’t felt near as right as this moment did. Like she’d found a piece of herself that she had been searching for. For so long she hd searched, through self destruction and wrong paths Deathbelle finally found herself with Magnus. Where she belonged.

Magnus pulled her closer and she moved easily to his chest. Subtly she draped herself over his prone form, a mischievous smirk playing on her dark features as he offered up anything she wished of him. He pressed his lips to hers once more and the woman felt a thrill build in her belly. She pulled away only slightly, taking in his handsome features and eager grin. ”Good.” She whispered, her eyes moving over his face as she cradled his head with her white marked arm. ”I think I love you, Magnus.” She whispered as her amethyst gaze returned to his vibrant lilac eyes. ”I want to make sure…” She trailed off before losing herself in him entirely. Deathbelle had no aversion to teaching him what pleasure truly was.

-fade?-

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

12-14-2020, 04:41 AM
TABLE CODE © SKELLE 2020

"Speech!"

There wasn't any place in the world he'd rather be. Every moment he spent with her was bliss, something he wouldn't trade for the world even if he had to. He'd longed to be this close ever since they'd first met, he just wasn't sure of it then. He knew what he wanted of course, but it was different slightly then. It was all physical then, but it hadn't taken long for it to grow into much more than that. Now he had everything he'd ever wanted.

As they held each other, Magnus was drunk on his feels and drank up as much as he could to relish in this moment forever. Her words made his heart skip a beat and he truly smiled. "I've loved you for a long time." He admitted, trailing off as she spoke again. There was no making sure on his end, just sealing the deal.

-- fadeee --