size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
11-29-2020, 10:35 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2020, 11:55 AM by Deathbelle.)
She hadn’t seen Magnus in weeks and she worried that he hadn’t come to visit her in that time. She put it off to him being busy because she certainly was. Also a part of her was reluctant to step foot over the Armada border lest she run into Sirius or Zee. Bell wondered if Magnus had mentioned their blooming relationship to the alpha pair. They were doing things rather long distance, but the distance was too much. Deathbelle steeled herself as she made her way to the Armada border.

For a moment she prayed that her call wouldn’t be heard by anyone but her dearest. She wanted to feel his warmth against her and fall asleep in his arms. Life was dull without him beside her, and she felt his missing presence every moment of everyday. Perhaps it only made her heart grow fonder. Lifting her dark features she sang for Magnus on the breeze.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
11-29-2020, 10:56 PM
The call of his beloved rang through his ears and brought excitement to his features as he hurried from his den. His excitement had pushed the fear of his blindness to the back of his mind, although he had to admit that was why he refrained from visiting her since the event. Of course it was bad of him to do so, he should have sent flowers or something to her in this time. His companions were able bodied enough to deliver a present, but for some reason it hadn't crossed his mind. The only thing that had, unfortunately, was keeping himself away until he could figure out if he would ever see again.

He hurried across the territory regardless, excited to hold her even if he couldn't see her. He relied greatly on his sense of smell and hearing to track her down, though pinpointing her position was harder than he expected. As he came closer to the borders, his heart began to sink. How could he tell her? Would she love him less because he couldn't see her? He'd never forget her beauty, but he'd never be able to tell her how she looked if she wore something different. She would always be beautiful, even if she were covered in mud and sticks, but did it really mean anything if he couldn't see it?

As he got closer, he paused on the edge of the border though on the outside where she were safe in case (for whatever reason) she wasn't allowed on the Armada lands. As he searched for her face, his gaze fixed and lost, he frowned. "My love, I'm sorry I haven't come to see you." He started, his paws dancing with his nerves. He wished he could see her so he could wrap his arms around her and hold her while he admitted his loss. "There's been an... accident. I'm blind." His voice got quieter, though he wasn't sure how to go about this kind of thing. He didn't want to beat around the bush, though, and felt it was better just to get the load off now.
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
11-30-2020, 10:03 AM
Deathbelle wouldn’t be forced to wait for very long but as soon as she took him in she knew that something was wrong. She knew her love well enough that she could see the difference in his gait and she was alarmed by the way he hesitated the closer he grew to her. Mismatched ears fell to her head as she helped to close the distance between them, wanting nothing more than to have him in her arms. He started with an apology as she rushed to him, pressing her chest to his as he admitted his sudden blindness.

”But you’re still here.” She whispered as she wrapped her neck around his and held onto him tightly. Was he taller now too? Despite his affliction she still felt so much safer and relaxed in his presence. She didn’t care if he couldn’t see, all that mattered was that they were together again. She closed her deep purple gaze as she held onto him, thankful that the accident hadn’t taken him from her. How many times had she worried about just that? How could she leave him again knowing how easily she might lose him?

”I missed you.” The once Empress whispered as she pulled back slightly so that she could kiss his cheek. ”Have you been seen to? Should I try and make a tincture?” She knew how eager her nephew would be to sit in and learn as she did so. Belle continued to kiss him, moving slowly towards his lips. Already eager to take him somewhere more private to make him feel better.

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

12-14-2020, 04:48 AM
He couldn't be more relieved to have Deathbelle pressed into him, her closing the distance between them gave the reassurance he needed followed by words that only solidified it. He was so worried she'd think less of him, find him unworthy of her love and leave him as quickly as she came. Between that and his worry of Sirius doing the same, the man was a mental wreck. Thankfully, Sirius hadn't done his worst fears, but his brain was exhausted from going to one fear to another. He wanted to seek her out, but without the hovering presence of his companions or some other wolf to guide him (which was extremely embarrassing), the trip to Habari was far too difficult.

"That I am." He agreed, wrapping himself around her. Was she smaller? He'd thought the same about Sirius too... had he grown? It wasn't important. All that mattered now was Deathbelle and spending all the time he could with her. "Whenever we're not together, I miss you." He whispered back, smiling at the kiss to his cheek. "Of course, but you can play nurse on me all day any day." He smirked, seeking out her cheek to return the kisses.
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
12-16-2020, 02:30 PM
She’d given up her responsibilities with barely a whimper, but now that she had fallen from her once high position she didn’t have to think about the empire first. Those days were behind her, and now she’d fully embrace her selfish side. She could fully let go of everything that might have been holding her back as she relaxed into Magnus and his embrace. He held her tight, and she knew he would for as long as she asked. She chuckled slightly as he echoed her sentiment, they could feel their hearts yearning for each other when they weren’t together.

”One day it will be all day, every day.” She promised him as she reveled in his hesitant kisses. Deathbelle helped him and pressed her lips to his. Someday they could be together without the distance between them. Someday when she could really look at Sirius again and Recluse was not lifting a fledgling pack.

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

12-16-2020, 02:38 PM
"I can't wait." He smiled in between kisses, holding her as close as he could without crushing her. She felt smaller in his arms, but perhaps that's what being blind did. He wasn't aware he'd grown, but things were definitely feeling different lately. It started with Sirius, who didn't seem as big, and now Belle who felt a bit smaller. Maybe he'd grown, but that wasn't something he could verify right now. For all he knew, it was just a perk of being blind.

"What have you days been full of, my love?" He broke the kisses to ask, but continued with soft ones on her cheek while he waited for her answer. Since she wasn't Empress anymore, he wondered what her days were spent doing. It was almost like they had a role-reversal. He was Reaper, second only to Sirius and Zee, and now she wasn't an Empress at all. It was a bit strange, but he knew she had to hold some kind of important role within Habari, even if it wasn't leading a kingdom.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
12-22-2020, 08:45 AM
He held her tight, and Deathbelle felt something she hadn’t in a very long time. The once Empress felt like she belonged here, like there wasn’t anywhere else in the world where she would fit more perfectly. She had once had this before, in a much different time and in what seemed like a different world. ”Missing you,” she told him teasingly as he placed little affectionate pecks upon her cheek. He’d been getting into trouble without her, coming back to her blinded and… bigger? That part she wasn’t upset about. Belle had always preferred to have a pair of strong arms around her shoulders, though she hadn’t loved her smaller partners any less.

”Distracting myself with aid in my niece’s pack. I always knew she would grasp hold of her true nature.” She’d never imagined relinquishing her throne so early. A commoner was what she had become after once being the most powerful woman in all of Boreas. She tried not to dwell on the thought, because now she was free. Free to do exactly as she wished, and what she wished was to have Magnus. ”I don’t wish to think of the outside world right now. I have you again,” the sound of her smile reached her voice as she snuggled back into his neck. Hesitantly she reached up to nibble temptingly at his cropped ear, a suggestion of where her thoughts were going.

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

12-22-2020, 10:22 PM
Her words brought a smile to his face, following with a slight laugh. He had of course been missing her too, but that wasn't exactly what he had meant. He hoped that she was missing him anyway, so the confirmation of it was a bit reassuring even if it wasn't the kind of answer he was looking for. The real answer to his question followed moments later as she spoke of assisting with her nieces new pack. Magnus had heard of it, but hardly knew any details of the new branch of the Empire. He wondered what Belle was finding for herself there, but the words that followed pulled him from the thought and he was happy to abide by her wishes.

Having her close was nice, especially since he couldn't help but think the worst when he'd been afflicted. She nuzzled into his neck and reached to nibble at his ear, and he was happy to return the favor even if his aim was a bit off. He hardly cared where they were or who may have been watching - it wasn't like he could see them watching, anyway.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
12-28-2020, 03:41 PM
Deathbelle made her hint not so subtle and Magnus was quick to follow her into a comfortable silence. The sounds of wilderness surrounded them, and Belle had only a few more words worth uttering. He mirrored her movements, but she wasn’t allowed to forget his affliction. His blindness wouldn’t do anything to lessen how she felt about him or how good it felt to be in his arms. Her dark lips pulled back in a mischievous grin as her vivid violet eyes had a quick glance around them. Magnus moved forward without hesitation but the last wolf she wanted to suddenly happen upon their love nest was Sirius.

Still the pull of him was hard to resist so she let herself melt further into his grasp. ”You seem comfortable.” Belle whispered to him before she trailed little nips and kisses down his cheek and muzzle. One delicate paw would trail down his neck, her cat claws teasing the skin beneath his fur as she went. ”Should we stay here?”

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

12-30-2020, 10:07 AM
Having her in his arms without sight was only heightening his other senses - the way she smelled, felt, and sounded. He couldn't be drawn in by her looks alone now, but instead everything else. The sounds of nature were ignored, the scent of others on the borders pushed aside.. It was all Deathbelle now. It always had been, but now even more so without his sight. Even if his eyes were lost in the direction of her, his other senses were focused on her completely. She had his undivided attention.

He was very comfortable, in fact. Her weight hardly amounted to his, making her a comfy addition as he held her. The nails dragging down his skin caused his eyes to close, suppressing sounds of pleasure, as she spoke again and asked if they should stay there. Magnus had no qualms about staying here, right in the open, but he couldn't see others watching them if they were lingering around or happened to appear. He supposed Sirius wouldn't be all that thrilled about having them on the borders like this, all exposed and paying little attention to what is happening around them. "If you want." He murmured, trailing kisses where ever he could reach.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
12-30-2020, 11:55 AM
She knew that he couldn’t see her or the way her body draped over him, but she wouldn’t dare to neglect his other senses. She couldn’t help the feeling of lust that held her tightly, Magnus did something to her that was hard to ignore. Responsibility and sensibility were much more difficult with his arms around her. Maybe it was rude to be so open, especially in a pack that was not her own, but as Magnus relaxed and made obvious how much he didn’t care so did the once Empress. She had been judged time and time again, and as she grew older other wolves opinions of her meant less and less. She had no real title to defend and any honor she held onto was now long gone. Deathbelle was free to do whatever she wanted, and she wanted to do Magnus right here.

He couldn’t see, but she could, and she loved the way his eyes slid shut and he held himself back as he savored the tempting touch of her sharp claws. Her grin widened and she indulged in indulging him. ”It’s dangerous.” She whispered as he kissed the sensitive skin of her throat. ”Who knows who might find us.” Belle warned him, but her voice said everything her words didn't. Being out in the open would be a thrill.