Iza

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-14-2020, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2020, 01:25 PM by Iza.)

It´s been a few days since she met the taciturn male, and still, the red and black dog hadn´t gained much more information. What Izanami knew was that this continent was more vast than candenta. From the black sand of obsidian beach, she wandered past mountains and remains of the ones before. The weather became colder with each step, and now the fae stood in front of an old stone wall.  Its structure was crumbling, the old stone brittle, some even missing. What was your purpose? Who did you protect? Or did you cage someone? Iza thought. The wall wouldn´t give her an answer, and she doesn´t believe that any wolf knows the answer either. Come on, Iza, get a grip on yourself. Find answers first, think about the history of this place later. With that, the she-dog threw her head back, howling into the sky, and hoped for a friendly answer.

[Image: izanew1.png]

Solstice

gems
size
build
player
12-16-2020, 09:57 AM

Solstice hadn't ventured from the pack borders in... quite a long time since she'd resurfaced. She wasn't much for adventuring besides bones and whatnot anyhow, so she didn't mind it much. Sol was halfway through her evening routine when the howl came to her ears and she gave a reply. Although she wasn't quite sure who had given the summons, she could at least find out who was up by that decrepit wall in the mountains.

When she arrived her paws were sore from the trek, but she ended up spotting someone on the other side of the wall. It was... a dog? Or some other kind of canine with a curved tail and a skull mask. Weird. She hopped up on top of the wall and started picking her way towards the other canine.

Iza

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-16-2020, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2020, 01:26 PM by Iza.)

Iza´s call was answered shortly after she let it out. A white and greyish female came into view. She was taller than her, which was not a surprise, but it was clear from her body proportions told the fae that her companion wasn´t an adult just yet. As the white she-wolf stood on the wall, Iza called out to her Greetings young one.

My name is Izanami. I only arrived a little while ago. the yearling was hopefully easier to get information out than from the red and black shinobi. I was hoping to find somebody who can tell me a bit about the packs live here. The first wolf I met was not very talkative. The dog smiled awkwardly as she remembered the very one sided meeting.

Solstice

gems
size
build
player
12-20-2020, 01:49 PM

The iced over girl would hop down from the wall, inspecting the other carefully. She may be young but she wasn't completely naive. She would be cautious around a stranger. "Nice to meet you Izanami, I'm Solstice." Her head would dip in greeting while waiting for the proper woman to speak. "Uhm... I mean, I'm in Winterfell which is lead by my sister Winter. She's young but she does a good job. Right now I don't really know of any other packs around here, besides my own, so I can't help you much." Though her words were friendly she was still keeping her distance.

Iza

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-21-2020, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2020, 01:27 PM by Iza.)

Finally, someone with manners she thought ecstatic and greeted the other female with a pleased smile. Already the young female was quite a bit larger than her. But her whole demeanor indicated a friendly character, so Iza wasn't worried about a fight breaking out. But sadly and probably predictably, the yearling couldn't tell her much about the packs, but at least she had a name now.

Don't worry, Solstice, it's not a life or death situation. I just don't like going into a situation without any information. Winter, young female leader of Winterfell. she would remember this well

just as she wondered how to continue, a dark brown shade appeared behind a broken down section of the wall. A young Wapiti, maybe from this year. Getting an idea, she turned to Solstice. How about we turn this meeting into a little hunt?