size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
12-16-2020, 03:33 PM
He wasn’t sure about how he felt about leaving the land he was born in, but as soon as more land opened up to be explored Haiku was on it. Of course Senryu was right behind him the whole time. He wasn’t sure what kind of trouble they might get up to now but he’d been practising with Prose and he was kind of looking for a good place to spar. He still owed his brother from their vomit fight and he wasn’t about to let his twin forget it.

His long awkward legs raced forward over the relative flatness that surrounded the rapids. He’d been warned time and time again to stay away from the waters edge, but it was hard when the sound of the water was so alluring. He ran along the bank, far enough away he wouldn’t get the pair of them in trouble if an adult happened to see them but close enough that they could look at the water as they ran.

”Sen, one day when we’re big I’m gonna jump the rapids.” He boasted as he stole a glance at Sen from the corner of his eye.

I have a white raven companion named Prose if she isn't mentioned assume she is nearby

senryū

The Hallows
Hallowed

Beginner Fighter (0)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze Participant
12-17-2020, 10:52 PM
“I’m going to jump the ocean the braggart said, not willing to be outdown. He raced alongside Haiku, keeping pace with him neck-to-neck as they skirted the rapids. Close, but not too close. He had braved going near them a few times, but he knew trouble would come if he was caught. But how else was he supposed to hunt Salamanders and frogs?

He saw colourful fish darting near the surface, and found himself slowing his pace. “Think you could catch a fish?” he asked his twin, knowing there was little his look-alike couldn’t do. No, to Ru, Ku was a hero.
[Image: MKb4sWY.png]

Haiku

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (50)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

12-18-2020, 07:24 PM
”Yeah right!” Haiku retaliated, at least in his boast leaping over the rapids was possible. Maybe even now if he found a super narrow point. The Ocean though? Even their dad had to swim to the islands across the bay. They continued their race, something he couldn’t figure out why mom and dad encouraged so heavily. Of course he was always too tired when he got home to think about it too much… He glanced at Senryu as his brother’s gaze was drawn to the fish in the rapids. Haiku frowned, he wanted to fish but… ”You know the moment I put my paw in the water dad, Theo, or worse, mom, are gonna come and find us right?” Had he always been such a voice of reason? Maybe Ruin’s mischief was rubbing off on him in the opposite way.

I have a white raven companion named Prose if she isn't mentioned assume she is nearby

senryū

The Hallows
Hallowed

Beginner Fighter (0)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze Participant
12-18-2020, 11:19 PM
Ru was always pushing the boundaries of what was allowed. Not out of any malicious intention. He loved his parents, and tried to listen to them. He just got caught up in the fun of whatever he was doing, and forgot about the rules and consequences. Today, Ku was his conscience, pointing out the trouble likely to come.

However, Ru wasn’t likely to give up easily. “Just one fish, maybe we can try catching it without going to close. Maybe, ohh… maybe if we can find something long we can like.. Scoop it out of the water, or something?” he suggested vaguely, little face scrunched up as he thought and thought as hard as he could. How to get a hold of the fish without getting into trouble?

Haiku

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (50)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

12-19-2020, 09:15 AM
Haiku didn’t often think of consequence or reasons for the rules that they had to follow, of course if they asked it would often be explained. As the boundary with the rapids had been. They were allowed to play with adult supervision but the water was too ‘dangerous’ when they were on their own. Now Haiku wasn’t a stick in the mud but if he hated anything it was getting into trouble. He definitely had enough second hand scolding from being around Ruin and he did not enjoy getting the attention turned on him.

Ru was ready though, he was sure that they could manage to catch something without catching the attention of dad or mom. Haiku came to a halt, his dual toned tail swaying at his gangly long legs as his attention turned to the sky. Prose was flying above them, and she could easily catch the attention of Imperia or Solitude. Someone was always watching.

”Alright, but you get to take the blame.” He warned, mischief flashing in his multi-colored gaze. ”Prose!” He called out to the pale raven. ”Fly back towards the dens!” She swooped down to hear him, and did as she was told. At least anyone watching her would think the boys were following her path. Hopefully she would put them off their scent long enough to get a fish.

senryū

The Hallows
Hallowed

Beginner Fighter (0)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze Participant
12-22-2020, 08:57 PM
Ru stopped alongside his brother, legs almost vibrating with intensity, and there was a grin on his maw. The chance of creating a little adventure and doing something new was just… too good to pass up. “Deal.” Ru agreed easily. He would always take the blame from his brother in a heartbeat. Only Ku inspired that loyalty from him, and maybe, just maybe Ruin, but with Ku there was no doubt, no hesitation.

His brother sent his companion on the way, a distraction, no doubt. That left Ku and Ru to create a little mischief. “I’ll find something long, you find something sharp to stick on it, okay?”