Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arden
12-19-2020, 01:59 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2020, 02:01 AM by Glitch.)

Glitch had strayed from his brother for a couple of days, having agreed to meet back up at the crippled stone wall and explore until the time was right to meet back up to head to the pirate pack. His head was bent to inspect some herbs he'd spotted on his morning walk, a soft sight escaping the males jaws. Oh how long it'd been since he'd been free of responsibility... of the problems that his brother- not to mention the rest of his family- caused on a daily basis. Oh how he longed for a sweet release, a special partner just for him that no one could take... someone that he could have as his own... but he knew Liev would never allow such a relationship- not while they traveled together anyways. Yuliy couldn't decide if his longing for something more than a one night stand was just his hopeless romanticism or just... something he should sate.

Who knew how long it would be until he would find someone to make flower crowns with, who knew how long it would be until he would be able to do such a small thing without judgement of his actions? He hadn't a clue, and he intended to keep it that way... for now at least. Perhaps in the future something other would come and flip his mind around but for now he should keep his distance from those he meets, perhaps learn more fighting techniques or find out more of the herbs that so richly decorated the ground around this beautiful landscape he now looked over. Ugh. How he longed to run around, be free of any such concerns, run until he couldn't run anymore. But he couldn't. Appearances mattered... but... one little sprint couldn't hurt right?

He was off in less than a second, limbs carrying him forwards as yips and howls escaped his throat- oh how he enjoyed this small freedom he somehow managed to wrap himself into. But... what was that brown figure on the edge of the vale? Why was he looking at him? Yuliy skidded to a stop, not even a hundred feet from the other being, head cocked to the side as a goofy grin settled onto his face.

Sorin

gems
size
build
player
12-19-2020, 02:37 AM
Sorin's paws carried him from the farthest reaches of the north where winter held the land in a vice grip to the lands in the east where the weather wasn't nearly quite as dreadful. His travel on the way revealed some interesting things, but he was still eager to learn more. He had his eyes on a lake in the distance for more than one reason. His throat was beginning to feel parched, and he wasn't averse to a pretty view while wetting his whistle. The crystalline surface of the water beckoned him closer, the rays of the sun highlighting the vale in a sheen of gold that made it all the more enticing. He picked his way through the reeds and cattails that strangled the shoreline. Sorin thanked the Gods that he was slender enough to squirm his way through give the tightly packed quarters.

Once he breached the obstacle, the male paused in stride to shake any debris he may have collected from his pristine coat and continued on his way. His paws found terrain that gave beneath his lightweight, leaving in his wake fresh pawprints that another could find with ease. As Sorin neared the water's edge, the terrain grew wet. Sorin reasoned such a change in terra made sense, given the water lapping at the shoreline. The small male came to a stop just on the outskirts of the lake, his paws sinking a little further into the mud as he lowered his crown to drink. His petite maw parted to allow the pink muscle housed within to unfurl, leaving him free to drink the cool liquid with ease.

Ah, his solitude wouldn't last for long, however. The happy yips and howls in the distance readily drew his attention from the drink he was having. His crown whipped to the side, ears erect and alert on top of his cranium as his beryl gaze scanned the horizon for the owner of the cries. It didn't take him long to locate his fellow lupine some distance away. Any distinguishing features were hard to make out, but his gaze was immediately drawn to the heterochromatic chasms seemingly carved into the figure's skull. They were strikingly bold, so much so that Sorin found it impossible not to stand still and stare. It took a moment for him to realize the man was staring back at him, the realization dawning on the male in the form of audits painting back against his skull as embarrassment caused his cheeks to heat up beneath his fur. Oh dear, what was he going to do now?

Glitch

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arden
12-19-2020, 02:50 AM

Glitch couldn't help himself when the other male started staring, mouth left agape in awe. Hm, what to do... just a second ago he had wished for his worries to disappear, the hopeless romantic emerging from that deep spot in his heart as he sauntered over to the gorgeous little fawn he'd caught staring. What to do indeed his thoughts whirled around the amount of lines he could use on the much smaller male, light gaze traveling up and down his figure in fluid motions, slowly moving forward, until they were face to face, eyes leveled together. Of course, this hurt Yuliy's neck since he had to bend down so damn for. "What's up sweet cheeks?" He was stupidly, stupidly using pick up lines that would never work.

A sly grin fell over his maw though, regardless of the brief anxiety that passed over him. He sniffed the other male a bit, should he left him get that close. Glitch's nose was twitching at the scent of the snow, a sharp, cold scent that burned his nose slightly when inhaling. Weird. What would someone who looked this good be doing in the North? Who knew, who cared, right? Hakuna Matata. "Anyways," He stuttered a second, razor sharp teeth glinting out from beneath a smirk "wanna make flower crowns? I can show you how to make them if you'd like." Yuliy's baritone voice was rattling out of his throat, deep and slow.

Liev "Piece" Volg-Volkov can enter crash any and all of Glitch's threads regardless of if it's a private thread or anything of the sort. Keep in mind most if not all of his fights will be for maim of eyes/ears/tongues or be escalated to a death match. More info, such as his future companion, will be added as it is purchased :)

Sorin

gems
size
build
player
12-19-2020, 03:27 AM
Anxiety burst in Sorin's chest as the larger male approached him in a manner the male would liken to stalking. Gosh, why was he so much bigger than him? Sorin's crown reclined on his shoulders as he leaned back, haunches folding beneath him as he nearly sat down. He blinked owlishly at the male who, surprisingly, greeted him with a pickup line. Oh Gods, how did he respond? Sorin swallowed hard past the growing lump in his throat, his head canting just so to the side as he uttered a single sound, "Uhh?" His confusion only grew whilst the interaction continued, leaving him wide-eyed and flustered. He was too shocked to do anything but stand still as the male sniffed him. He didn't have the mind to shift away from him - he'd clearly forgotten that was even an option.

"I beg your pardon?" The words were tinged with a bit of an accent; having hailed from a Romanian family meant he would have one. "We've only just met! You haven't even introduced yourself," he pointed out, though he didn't make an effort to get away from him. He seemed excitable, as if he weren't used to being around other wolves, but Sorin was far too awkward to simply accept this without trying to establish some form of order. "Maybe we can make flower crowns once I learn your name? My name is Sorin Belle," he murmured, his tongue lashing out to wet his lips.

Glitch

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arden
12-19-2020, 02:18 PM

Once he'd finished his little inspection, Glitch stepped back a couple of feet to give the poor thing some room. Why am I being so rude? Kinda weird to be honest, it's not like me to act like this. His thoughts were in a ramble until the other started speaking again.

Yuliy picked his way towards a small patch of flowers as the other begged his pardon. "The hell does 'beg your pardon' mean? Why are you begging?" His confused glance back at the wary little sprite confirmed his thoughts. Weirdo. Cute weirdo, but still kinda weird!

Glitch turned back towards the other, his head leaning down to be eye level and once again moving towards his new acquaintance until their noses were almost touching. "I go by Glitch... but you can call me Yuliy if you want. Not many get the privilege of learning that name and living to tell the tale." Once they'd finished introducing themselves he would saunter back over to the bundle of flowers he'd found a couple of seconds before. "Now come her and help me!" His voice wasn't the least bit menacing when he said this, his ears popped up and he tilted his head as a lazy grin fell onto his face again.

Liev "Piece" Volg-Volkov can enter crash any and all of Glitch's threads regardless of if it's a private thread or anything of the sort. Keep in mind most if not all of his fights will be for maim of eyes/ears/tongues or be escalated to a death match. More info, such as his future companion, will be added as it is purchased :)

Sorin

gems
size
build
player
12-19-2020, 02:42 PM
Relief fell over Sorin when the hulking brute took a step or two away from him, allowing him some space to breathe. He exhaled slowly through his nose, his ears perking forward to stand more erect than they'd been a moment ago. His beryl gaze followed the larger male as he moved toward a small patch of flowers, though it seemed his word choice had confused the male.

"It's a turn of phrase, I'm not... actually begging." He explained, head canting just so to the right as he watched the male from his place near the shore. He was curious about how one would make flower crowns, but he wouldn't ask until he received the name of his newfound acquaintance. Ah, but then the space between them was being closed once again, and the male came close enough to place their noses just inches away. Sorin's ears pressed back against his skull once more as he leaned back just a smidge, his blue eyes growing wide from the man's lack of manners. They were strangers; why was he getting so close like that?

Sorin was so focused on the male's warm breath against his muzzle that he nearly missed the uttered name. "You have two names?" He asked, his brow furrowing just so as he tossed the names around in his mind. Why would someone call themselves glitch? Was there something wrong with him? "Why... don't people live after learning your name?" He asked, his heart rate spiking in his chest once more as his mind raced from the implications made. The male didn't wait to answer his question, though. He had simply sauntered over to the flowers he seemingly picked and beckoned Sorin over to help him.

The male hesitated a moment or two longer before stepping after the larger male, his dainty paw steps carrying him toward Glitch. "How do I help? Admittedly, I don't know how to make flower crowns."

Piece

gems
size
build
player
12-19-2020, 06:18 PM

Piece stood alone, eyes glued to his brother with a dry scowl. Even that was unusual. Him being alone, that is, not the scowling face. Of course, he still liked his private time, but he could barely remember a time his brother was out of easy howling distance. It was selfish, maybe, to keep Glitch so close to his chest, but the man didn't seem to mind. They were good brothers, at least in Liev's eyes. They barely even argued if not for fun. He looked out for Glitch, and Glitch looked out for him.

Despite the fact that they were the same age, Liev had always thought of Yuliy as his little brother. He had been jealous when he hung out with people ever since they were boys. Maybe it was because Yuliy was the only thing he'd kill not to lose. Everyone else was just a toy, a tool, not really human. There was a disconnect the way there wasn't with Glitch.

He'd followed his brother now, but even that distance made him feel guilty. What if something happened? This was the furthest they'd ever been from home.

He'd stayed back, at a watchful distance. Or at least until he saw another man with the Volg-Volvolv. His eyes narrowed, and a low, quiet growl spawned in his throat. Now, that was unacceptable. He approached, unaware of anything but the two men. He listened closely as they spoke. Flirting. Piece had never romanced someone himself, but he knew what it looked like. And flower crowns? His nose wrinkled, and he stepped forward.

He held himself casually, but full of arrogance that was so thick it almost stunk up the air. "My bro's gettin' soft. Flower crowns?" His tone was light, but there was a definite threat in it. Like silk resting on the sharp edge of a knife.

Glitch

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arden
12-20-2020, 03:35 PM

When the questions spilled from the others mouth... he ignored them. He wasn't obligated to respond, and he chose not to. Better keep him wondering. When Sorin shyly walked over all he could think about was his scent... but then fuckin' Piece showed up. What the fuck?! They'd agreed on a grace period? What the fuck?! His thoughts and his fur were bristling as his brother spoke. Arrogant fuck head. "Oh my- no of course I wasn't you asshole. The fuck?" His voice was baritone and steel, the knife in his brothers words hurt like a blade but Glitch would go harder. Ugh. Siblings. A silent look back at Sorin was all he needed to swing his massive head back around to Piece, a muttering for Sorin to get behind him- just in case. "You know how I am Piece, I don't trust anyone except for you- but he can't hurt no one, doubt he could even hunt for himself. I'm keepin' 'm he's mine." He would take the other as a pet... yes... that could actually work!

A sly smirk crossed the stud's face, giving his brother a knowing look. "Come on Piece, he can't hurt a fly much less us." His voice was arrogant, the thickness of it almost choking him. "Also what the fuck you got against flower crowns? They're fuckin' amazing."

Sorin

gems
size
build
player
12-20-2020, 04:03 PM
Sorin had convinced himself to stick around because he hadn't seen anything wrong with the man called Glitch. Sure, he seemed to have no respect for personal boundaries, but he didn't seem too bad otherwise. The arrival of a second male caused Sorin to pause, though. There was a reason why he didn't socialize, and he was beginning to realize he should have listened to that still small voice in the back of his head. It seemed these two were related, but the other man seemed far less approachable than the brother. At least... until Glitch opened his mouth to speak again. The tone of voice he used was far different than the one he'd been using to speak to Sorin just a moment ago, and the small male found himself taking a step back.

His ears flicked back as that beryl gaze glanced between the man he knew now was Piece, and the man he'd only met not five minutes ago. Sorin couldn't help the baffled look that crossed his features as Glitch claimed him as his own. His tail tucked behind his hind legs, the tip pushed up against his lower abdomen as he wheeled back several strides. He kicked up the earth in his frantic retreat, head lowering just a fraction or two as he sought to put distance between himself and this trouble. "I beg your pardon?" He belted out incredulously, eyes narrowing though not in anger. He was afraid. "Are you crazy? I've only just met you not five minutes ago. I'm not an object to be kept."

He paused here, his gaze ping-ponging between the two as he took several more steps back. "I do believe I've over-stayed my welcome, gentlemen. I'll be taking my leave now."

Piece

gems
size
build
player
12-20-2020, 06:11 PM

In theory, Piece should have known that intruding on the conversation wasn't the best of ideas, considering he wasn't supposed to be there. But the Volg-Volkolv followed one rule, considered only one law sacred: "I get what I want". Whatever he wanted, was already his in his eyes. He surveyed the world as if from Pride Rock. "Everything the light touches is our kingdom." While he wasn't a king or a lion, he was a beast, and his crown? It didn't matter if no one could see it. A king shouldn't have to declare his royalty, or else he is no true king.

Glitch seemed angry at his coming, but the gray man ignored him. He did notice how the danger returned to his brother's voice. Was it an act before or was it now? Did it matter?

Liev listened, softening a bit as Yuliy told him that the stranger couldn't hurt anyone. But he only smiled once his brother announced his intention to keep the man as his own. Good boy. Yuliy was still Glitch, and Glitch was Piece's brother. Hard and mean and control freaks, both of them. Even with flower crowns. He decided that was what he'd call the stranger. Flower Boy. He could come up with a better moniker for himself if he really wanted to. Most likely Piece would just call him "Glitch's boy" regardless.

But the small man objected, and Liev's small smile vanished, replaced with a wave of dark anger. Doesn't think he's an object, does he? Piece could have laughed. Instead, he snarled, and took a few strides forward, getting all up in the man's face. "Shut yer trap, boy. My bro wants you, he fucking gets you. He already has you, basically. Jest 'cuz he wants you. Git it?" His Russian accent came out in full force now that he was pissed. He didn't really see the appeal of this little sniveling man, but he wasn't going to let him give his brother any disrespect.

Glitch

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arden
12-20-2020, 10:06 PM

Glitch would move to block Sorin's way, hoping to be able to talk to the small thing before he decided to leave. How could he say that? Did he know how dangerous Piece is when he's pissed? No, no he didn't actually... Sorin didn't know his brother but he definitely wouldn't be leaving here without Yuliy... Piece would help him with that. Instead of pulling the sweet and simple card, Glitch would move to tackle Sorin to the ground, growling out a warning should he succeed. "You're gonna listen and listen carefully, if he gets pissed then you're gonna lose a limb. Got it?!"

Sorin

gems
size
build
player
12-21-2020, 02:28 PM
Sorin's tail only pressed more firmly between his hind legs as the one known as Piece lashed out at him. Ears pressed more firmly into his skull, his eyes widening as he reeled back from the harsh words and sharp teeth. His voice was caught in his throat, and his heart was caught in an iron vice. He hadn't been able to get very far before he was being tackled to the ground by a body much bigger than he. "Stop! Stop, please - you're so heavy!" he wheezed, his body being pressed between Glitch and the ground. It wasn't hard for a man as heavy and big as Glitch to knock the wind out of him. His heart was thundering in his chest, the blood racing through his veins feeling hot enough to singe his insides. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry,- I won't leave, I'll stay, whatever you say!" This wasn't going very well, was it?

Piece

gems
size
build
player
12-21-2020, 05:26 PM

Piece didn't even break in his ire when Glitch came forward to talk to his new boy. Or not talk, then. The gray man almost smirked as his brother tackled the man and growled something to him about limbs and piss. Piece couldn't really be bothered to pay attention, even as the small man sniveled like a baby. Begging for Yuliy to let him go. Glitch was too heavy, was he? Liev could make so many dirty jokes about that particular phrase. He made a mental note to tease his brother about it later. Something told him he'd have a lot of teasing fodder from this entire situation.

It was hilarious. This wasn't even like a fight. Liev hadn't even had to get involved, other than snarling a little warning. A shame. Well, they had a little slave to do their bidding now. That was good. He expected it wouldn't be too difficult to make him obey. "Good boy."

Glitch

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arden
12-25-2020, 06:19 PM

Glitch wasn't surprised when his new pet submit, letting up his weight a little as his brother chuckled and he resumed his flower crown making. "Pieve you'd best disappear, you asshole. I want time with my new pet, now leave." His voice was dark and he almost snarled at his 'older' brother. He wanted time alone with his new boy toy, to make him sweat and scare him a little so that he wouldn't try and run... and to discuss boundaries if Sorin was still able to speak after that small bout of yelling he'd committed.

Sorin

gems
size
build
player
12-30-2020, 02:11 AM
Sorin didn't have anything to say, though he was relieved when Glitch lifted his weight off of him. It wasn't much, but it was just enough for him to be able to breathe without struggling. He remained pressed against the ground, his ears slicked back against his crown, and his tail curled up beneath himself in a show of submission. If he could disappear by sinking through the layers of earth until nothing remained, he would have done just that. The laws of physics restricted him from such elaborate escape attempts, though. It was far safer to stay where he was despite the violence that could happen at any given moment. Gods, how foolish he'd been to think this hulking man would want anything to do with making crowns. It seemed like all he'd been looking for was a good little pet to take for his own. How foolish he'd been.

Piece

gems
size
build
player
01-02-2021, 04:45 PM

Piece's eyes glinted as he watched the small man grovel, making a show of submission under his brother's weight. It was good, to have a captive that at least had the basic common sense to know he couldn't fight them and not get his tail handed to him. Although it would be so satisfying to have a bit of a fixer-upper, so to speak. Despite Liev's bloodlust, he wasn't a fool. He knew to appreciate the blessings he got. Even if they denied him the pleasure of making Sorin submit.

Glitch growled at him to leave. Liev smirked. "Fiiiine," he said, rolling the sound around in his mouth teasingly. There was no way the little guy could hurt his brother, and he'd stay within hearing distance just in case something else came around. He sauntered off, tail swinging casually. "Tell me if your new toy breaks," he called over his shoulder, and snickered.

-EXIT-

Glitch

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arden
01-05-2021, 02:46 PM

"Yeah, sure thing brother." He muttered as his so called 'older brother' left. This time when Piece said he was leaving he actually did it, and now... now to make sure this new friend of his was okay. "Oh gods oh fuck, Sorin are you okay?! Please tell me I didn't hurt you!" His frantic mutterings were running rampant as he quickly zipped around the tiny thing to inspect him for any injuries he or his brother had inflicted. Once his frenzied inspection had been completed- not a scratch on him- he went right into an apology. "Look, okay I know what I did was wrong but he literally would've killed you! You have to understand... please forgive me... I'm so sorry..." His head hung towards the ground, attempting to bump the side of Sorin's head in apology.