Iza

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-16-2020, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2020, 01:30 PM by Iza.)

Boreas, so full of promises, so many possibilities for disappointments. But they would never grow without taking any risks. So her decision was made. They would find a place here to expand their empire, and it would not end in tragedy. The she-dog would not let it happen; she would rather die than disappoint her empress.

Deep in her thoughts, she at first didn´t notice the small figure that hid behind some bushes. Sighing, the dark red female laid down on the grassy ground next to a small bolder. That´s when she noticed a strange scent in the air. You can come out. I know that you are here. She looked around, trying to pinpoint the stranger's location.

[Image: izanew1.png]

Kichi

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (250)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOoze ImmuneThe Ooze Participant
12-16-2020, 05:00 PM

Kichi had been out playing with his water deer when the strange wolf had been passing through.  So when Iza called out to the bush it was not a wolf stepped out but a small deer, not even 2ft in size, with small fangs poking out from between its lips.  It’s ears swiveled forward watching the wolf without much concern.  Kichi stepped out from a tree a bit farther back heading towards his deer and now this stranger, appearing equally curious.  The deer certainly did have the smell of a wolf to him, for as much as he was the playmate of one.

The pup was about 6 months old, he had lost the floofyness of a pup's coat and looked more like a small gangly youth with a grey coat and white markings.  Along his cheek started a bit below the eye and curving up was a fresh slash mark that had closed over but was still in the process of healing.  There was a mix of curiosity and caution in his gaze but certainly not fear.  “I know you’re here too,” the boy said with half-hearted cheer, the caution still in his tone.  So he might have not known the wolf was there till he spoke, but he knew now.

For any wariness, he had there was a sense of confidence in his stride as he got to where the deer was but didn’t come closer.  It was nice of the other wolf to lay down and he recalled a time he would have charged over to the stranger with more curiosity.  Life taught lessons the hard way to those who would not take gentler warnings.  “This is my part of the forest, watcha doing around here?”  Ok so technically Kichi had no claim to this forest but he liked the sound of it and was aiming for the tough guy attitude, however, the question had some more of the puppy curiosity pitched in it.  Sometimes it was hard to be tough and distant looking when there was something new to see was one of those times.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Iza

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-18-2020, 01:39 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2020, 01:30 PM by Iza.)

As the bush next to her rustled iza was prepared for a meeting with another new face. But it seems this strange land wanted to keep surprising her. Because it was not a wolf, coyote or even a fox, no it was a deer. the tiny creature regarded her without any worries, its small size and fangs reminding her of the musk deers she hunted in her former home. But what brought it here, why was it not hiding and where was its mother?

as she heard another rustling she thought the dam of the baby deer came but instead it was a young wolf from his gangly stature, he was barely out of puphood.  The idea that he was hunting the deer was thrown out immediately. None of them looked like they where disturbed during one. The young boys answer brought a smile to her face. she missed the innocence of her empress' pups, so this was a welcome encounter. 

This is my part of the forest came out of the grey boys mouth. I was not aware that anyone had laid claim to this land already. Excuse my intrusion oh lord of the forest. she could indulge him for a bit and probably find out if there was any substance to his claim.  or are it your parents that claim this part of the forest?  

Kichi

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (250)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Shard

12-19-2020, 09:20 PM

Oh lord of the forest.  Was she mocking him or was she sincere?  Lord?  She apologized but did she mean that either?  Kichi only knew a small number of wolves and it did make it harder to read strangers with their different personalities.

“My parents are dead,” he dropped that like a stone on her.  Where had that come from?  He never wanted to think or remember them.  Something of the stranger using that forbidden word though had sparked it.  Like a stag in the headlights for a second after the statement before relaxing and offering a friendly smile as if it had never happened. “Lurid and Al are with me.  I guess you could say it's more their’s, but what belongs to them belongs to me.  I’m part of their family.”  That sounded good.

Family was a term he could use without having to use titles such as mom and dad.  No one would replace them no matter how few memories he carried of his real parents.  A simple question but it had brought out a whole can of worms with one word.  Stupid lady, stupid comment.  Nope.  He hadn’t heard it. “Anyway, since it's theirs its mine.” Right back to business.  “And that makes it Torch’s also.” A nod to his deer, “’cause he’s mine”

He considered the new wolf and decided to add on after a moment, “I’m Kichi.  So, who are you?  What brings you out here? Not many come this way.  So, Lord of the forest.  That seems a fancy title…”  Kichi was mulling over that one.  Did he want to be ‘Lord of the Forest’?  How big of a status was ‘Lord’?

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Iza

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-20-2020, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2020, 01:31 PM by Iza.)

My Parents are dead oh dear, but was it really a shock? Orphans would always exist no matter the place. But it still didn't stop her from feeling sorry for the young boy. But at least he seemed to have some kind of guardians that took care of him. Still, he was obviously not over his parent's death if the sudden topic change was anything to go by.

But him living alone with only these two guardians means that Winterfell was probably the only pack up here, this could be a good place to thrive for us, even if it's a bit cold. But all of this could be discussed later. Because the boy brought up the small deer again.

Yours? how did you get him? I have never heard of a wolf befriending a deer, only birds. This opened up new ways of living. Could other animals also be tamed? And when yes, which kind? Iza shuddered at the thought of somebody having a tiger or bear at his beck and call.

Now they finally got around to introduce themselves, still better than some others. I am Izanami or just Iza, little one. My family and I had to leave our home, and I promised them to look for a new place to stay for us. He didn't need to know more, she decided, especially since he was already onto the next topic. Oh it is. It means you have control over the land and everyone in it.

Kichi

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (250)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Shard

12-24-2020, 05:09 PM

Kichi tilted his head curiously at her on finding it strange there would be pets other than birds.  “Lurid has a polar bear.  I hear it's really small for its kind though.”  Kichi turned his gaze southward.  “It’s probably eventually going to catch up with me,” the words stated with resignation.  Kichi imagined the bear really wasn’t that bad in its way but he had decided they wouldn’t get along while it tried to tell him how far he could go and he’d hold to that.  Though Kichi had a feeling the bear was mostly giving up on that.

“I found torch a while back.  I was just a kid then,” said as if he wasn’t actually a kid now.  “I was small and he was too.  He was lying down in a patch of grass.  I was tired so I joined him.” Kichi shrugged.  At the time he hadn’t seen any reason not to.  Sometimes young animals can forget about the predator and prey relationship and at the time Kichi hadn’t even been interested in hunting so why not?

If that was truly what lord meant Kichi might try to use it more often!  He’d still verify it with Lurid or Al later.  For now, he’d decide to assume she hadn’t lied as there didn’t seem to be a great reason for it and she came across in his mind as rather passive to need to lie to a pup. “So why did they need to leave their home?  I don’t think Lurid would appreciate you moving here without her permission.” Clearly Lurid could take on a family of wolves.  She and Al were super strong.

Iza

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-08-2021, 01:38 PM

A polar bear, even if it was smaller. The thought that any wolf had such a predator at their side was a scary thought. " catching up with you? Is he your guardian?" that was a good idea; it would have made her job indefinitely easier. " But how did she find a polar bear. I can hardly imagine that they are just walking around and join wolves. " who would have thought that it was a pup that would bring her so many exciting news

The red and black fae stood up, shook her fur out, and then sat down. This was not a purely pleasant conversation anymore. " We had many reasons to leave. One was that a war took away the mate of our leader. There were also too many wolves in one area, and it was simply overcrowded. Then there was suddenly a tiger family in our territory, and Lady Nox decided it was easier to relocate. she watched the young boy intensely interested how he would react. " Oh, I don't know if we would move here. Winterfell seems to be a bit too close for comfort and i would prefer a warmer region. "