An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - AsexualValentines 2020VolcanoDream Weaver
Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-09-2020, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2020, 08:10 PM by Toxicity.)
Everyone's fave heretic got herself TWO fathers for yall to choose from is this litter!

Toxicity Klein Abraxas x Hyacinth Aracari AND Hyperion Aracari

Alignment: True Neutral- Neutral Evil with a preference in Lawful Evil due to the nature of their religion which they are expected (by Toxicity) to follow. As adults, I’m open for anything as long as its IC!

Height/Build: 50% off up to 40 inches then 25% off for 41 or 42 inches for Hyperton-Fathered pups!50% off up to 42 inches for Hyacinth-Fathered pups! Cheap BIG babies!
ALL pups get a 25% discount on abnormal colors/markings for either father!

Disclaimer: These pups will be taught the Abraxas Religion through both frequent sermons as well as in day-to-day life. Toxicity's views may be a little different than those from the original abraxas, so if you have any questions, hit Iko up via PM or Discord or ask in character! A good reference would be the three sermons Archon taught Tox as a pup. (1, 2, 3)

What I'm looking For: We have 2 free pups, but those are taken. I'd prefer to not have to pay for pup passes but I might have enough gems to squeeze one or two out. Obviously large pups with mutations gifts from God are Tox's preference. We need more zealots lmfao. Tox will be strict in the upbringing with something consisting of ritual and a few daily prayers they will learn early. She is not above culling weaklings nor kicking those out of the family, so uh... probs not something like that lol. Just, idk, I'm not too picky I guess, but I'd rather not have Tox's whole first litter rocking the boat- she might lose her mind and I WANT her to have a FEW litters.

I will reclaim pups, their designs, their purchases (height, markings, etc), and any art attached to them after one ooc month of inactivity unless something has been previously arranged with Iko.

Use of these designs outside of Ardent is strictly prohibited!

Designs:

Iko will be adding more designs soon! Some by Fox may also be included! Of course, you can always submit your own!

Application:
Code:
<b>Name:</b> ____ Abraxas (I prefer virtue names like uhh.. The OPPOSITE of Toxicity, Plague, Pestilence, Venom, etc. So like maybe I was thinking of names like Pious, Reverence, idk things like that)
<b>Sex:</b> Either
<b>Alignment:</b> True Neutral to Neutral Evil
<b>Skills:</b>
<b>Height/Build:</b> Height on the Larger side, build any
<b>Appearance:</b> Choose two or submit your own! 100+ words.
<b>Personality:</b> 150+ words.
<b>Plot Ideas:</b> Any long term plots you’d like to explore? Nothing is required here, but we'd love to hear it!
<b>Purchases:</b> Can you afford an extra pup pass? Height? Etc!

eirylys

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-10-2020, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2020, 07:19 PM by eirylys.)

Name: Patience Abraxas
Sex: Female
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral(?)
Skills: Fighting & Intellect
Height/Build: 39" Light
Appearance:

Although the girl was born to two different fathers, her pelt resembles the later. It isn't anywhere near as stunning as Hyperion's. The girls coat is black but with oranges and reds flowing throughout it. Her paws are dappled with the reds and oranges of molten lava, her front right leg was completely engulfed in such colors, running right up to her shoulder, unlike her front left one which was left barren of any color and remained black as a new moon.

Patience has a flame-like grip around her tail, trailing up to the precipice of the base of her tail. Beams of sunlight are radiant on her back, stopping at her shoulder blades and wrapping around her haunches while fading into a burgundy red.

Her eyes have molten tears streaming from them, dripping like paint and scattering across her muzzle, as if an attempt at wiping them away had been made. The backs of her ears and the middle of her forehead, all lined with the molten reds and oranges of the suns rays. Lastly but not least she has a single line of molten gradient on her thin, fluffy neck.
Personality:

Patience, despite her name, is... definitely too tempered and impatient to live up to her name. While her mother's siblings were named for the sins, her litter was named for the virtues... and most of them wouldn't live up to such things. Including herself. Although her name may insinuate that she be patient and virtuous, this woman will be anything but. Her beliefs are her own, and will be gained as she grows. She might pretend to go along with her mother's will, to gain her love and affection.

In short, Patience is a cynical people pleaser.

Although a people pleaser, she is quite cynical. She may strive to please people, but she only does so when it's convenient for her. She will not do anything wrong if she can help it, will not mess up, will not desecrate her chances as a possible heir to the throne.

That throne... that throne is her goal, the trophy that she wishes to achieve before she dies, regardless of if she must kill or betray those she cares for.

Regarding relationships, the woman is aromantic and will not be in a genuine romantic relationship anytime soon. Regarding spreading her line though, she will have concubines or multiple 'lovers' that she will constantly engage in sexual acts with should she gain the chance.

Plot Ideas: I want her to be a mama's girl, possibly have a long living rivalry towards her siblings for the attention of their mother. She's a people please, and that will definitely show through when interacting with Toxicity! Sooo... If anyone wants to hit me up about that that'd be great :eyes:
Purchases: I might have the gems by the time the pups are born, hence my frantic threading, but no promises.

Arne

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
12-12-2020, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2020, 05:10 AM by Arne.)
Name: Modesty Abraxas
Sex: Female
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Skills: Fighting and Intellect
Height/Build: Dire (44”) Medium for design 1, heavy for design 2
Appearance:

Like a night sky painted with Aurora flames, the dark base coat of the girl is flecked through with spots of white, standing out like stars on a moonless night. A small white blaze passes down between two eyes of blue, a golden ring around each iris setting them apart as if hand-painted by something divine. Purples, pinks and blues run together fluidly, seeming to shift with each movement the young Abraxas makes. The waves of colour break into brindle at the edges, much like her mother’s own muted markings, but they stand out starkly against the black of her base coat. Despite her height, the girl is light on her feet, her measurements proportional, much like her father before her, she moves with a dancers grace.

or

Seen front on, and from a distance, the girl might seem like any other, dark of coat with white marking her front paws and tail, but as you draw closer, the vivid rims on her ears and smattering of pinks and purples around her evocative green eyes would become more apparent. A slash of colour runs up each flank, a gradient of pinks and purples, marking her as something other. Her great height is only further emphasised by the heaviness of her steps, deliberate in her movements and unafraid of being heard. Her head is most often held high, indicating that others should know when she is coming and adjust their path accordingly, less the young behemoth steamroll right over them.

Personality: Despite first impressions, with her large size and flashy coat, one might almost think the girls name fitting. Quiet and cunning, the child picks her battles carefully. Modesty abhors lying, and is very prideful of her honesty. A falsehood will never pass her lips, though she will never correct someone for assuming other than what she has said. This is most often seen in her handling of others, allowing their own imaginations and assumptions to further whatever cause she has chosen to champion on that particular day. The Abraxas is careful to not openly rock the boat, though it would never be beyond her to throw a sibling overboard for the sake of her own advancement, or the betterment of the bloodline. She takes her mother’s teachings to heart and holds exceptionally high standards for herself that she expects others to adhere to as well. Loyal to her destiny, she will support those who have earned her support, and look to cast out those who fail to strive to be more.

Plot Ideas: I fully anticipate at least one rant about the limitations of this damn mortal flesh prison.

Purchases: Can afford extra pup from credits, will make donation for dire/markings, playing with possible mutation, maybe cat claws or quills (will depend on how my pay comes in lol)
[Image: Arne-Chibi1.png]
[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_43.gif]

Pontifex

Loner

Advanced Intellectual (85)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Virgil

Pride - HomoromanticPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!1K
12-20-2020, 11:57 PM

DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH LOVE IN YOUR HEART,

Name: Pontifex / Temperance Abraxas

((ya boi really likes the name Pontifex, and pontifex maximus is the og title given to the pope so I thought it would be acceptable, plz lemme know if not and I'll change it bb))

Sex: Male

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Skills: Intellectual and Healing

Height/Build: 42" / light

Appearance:

Every inch a prince, the male epitomises elegance and refinement. From the taper of his slim ankles up his slender limbs and into the sharp blades of his shoulders and hips, he could easily be taken for a work of art carved from marble. Pontifex was born to be something holy, a tether to divinity incarnated in a prison of supplicant flesh. Svelte of body, with just enough muscle to smooth over the harsh angles of his skeleton. Pontifex bears a delicate crown to match the rest of his slim body, the dramatic flare of his zygomatic arches frame his optics, transform his features into something ethereal.

Boon from on high, at the end of his narrow muzzle, beneath dark lips, shining fangs extend into the open air beneath his chin. Vampire's fangs, one might deduce. They lack the serration of a blade, instead smooth and sharp for puncturing flesh cleanly. To compensate for their size, his thin jaws can gape far wider than most to allow them to pierce flesh, and the muscles attaching to his sagittal crest are notably more pronounced to improve both mobility and strength to best exploit this mutation.

Luscious pelage accentuates each smooth line and subtle curve of his bodice, silken guard hairs shining like a million crystals across the deity's form. Swathed in hues of dove and warm grey across his spine and haunches, as though lit from the top down by unseen forces. Vulnerable belly and throat are stained with soot. Divine features encircled in coal, gradually paling towards his crown. Pontifex's paws and lower limbs are stained in the same soot as his belly, fading to the warm grey of his shoulders and thighs. Celestial parentage painted across his mortal coil, hues of amethyst and rich magenta paint his flanks and thighs, claiming a patch across the back of his tail. An enchanting mask of whirling purples covers his eyes and cheeks, highlighting the dual tones of his eyes, and broken only by a thin streak of white splitting the two hemispheres of his divine countenance.

Heritage displayed with pride, the man is Abraxas from the tips of each hair to his marrow. Mottled with alabaster across his shoulders and upper back, with irregular daubs across his form. Most notably, the man's right forepaw is cloaked in ivory hues, and the front of his left forelimb. A few hastily placed daubs of porcelain hues paint the front of his right thigh, the space behind his left ear, and along the upper portion of his tail.

brilliant optics framed by long lashes capture the attention of any who dare meet his gaze. Rich magenta fades towards his pupils into a pale lavender.

Personality: Somber / Vigilant / Highly spiritual and religious / Family-oriented / Soft spoken / Patient (will go more in depth with the intricacies when I have more time)

Plot Ideas: I would love to see him become something akin to the Oracle of Delphi/Pythia of ancient Greece, and using herbs to achieve a transcendant state and attempt to commune with deities and dead. Also just being really involved in theology and holy duties, cause he's a delicate lil flower and going to be very easily molded when he's little.

Purchases: I've already set up a purchase for Pontifex to be 42", whether it's as an Abraxas or not is up to you xDD I'm also going to look into getting a mutation for him, and probably an open char pass? (tbh I'm mad broke so it depends on how money works out in the new year). Extra pup slot I can probably manage too, we'll see how it goes lolol

TO GO AND GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY?

Pontifex's companions are a female Pesquet's Parrot named Hallux and a male Emperor Tamarin named Pollux, who are nearby and likely within earshot unless otherwise mentioned.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-21-2020, 12:21 AM
Congrats to all three of you! I think we have our litter! If you need help with the passes, DM me on Discord and we'll see what we can set up! Otherwise, just try to get them in acceptance as you can!

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.