Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

UnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A WhiskerStudent
Samhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - RainbowFestival Organizer
WordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow PokeWealthy
Renowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern ExplorerNorthern Explorer
Southern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy CatHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorerIce Bridge Explorer
Mammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
12-19-2020, 02:22 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Sunlight filtered down through the tree tops, the rays fading to a soft glow by the time they reached the forest floor. Jynn moved slowly through the forest, gawking at the massive trees that towered above her. Smaller saplings grew here and there and she wondered how they got enough sunlight to thrive. There wasn't much in the way of grasses here, only patches here and there of moss and occasionally snow. Speaking of… Jynn cocked her head to the side. A few flakes of snow were falling now, gently drifting through the air as a low mist started to roll in to her west. At least the thick forest would offer good shelter.

Iza

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-19-2020, 03:52 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2020, 03:28 PM by Iza.)

delicate snowdrops began to fall around the kai dog as she staunched her thirst. Iza chose the forest for its relatively safe location and the available resources. The red and black female hadn´t done much today and still needed someone who could tell her more about this place.

Her hopes were heard as Iza came upon a truly unique being while returning to her temporary den. The wolf, was it even a wolf? The face was fox-like same as her colors. The fae´s legs were as long as that of a deer. Good day, I hope I did not disturb you. Yes, Empress Nox would love it here. So many possibilities and future subjects. She shoved these thoughts away for a moment. These were things Izanami needed to discuss with Nox when she arrived. May I ask you, what kind of Wolf you are? I have never seen a canine like you.

[Image: izanew1.png]

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Renowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern ExplorerNorthern Explorer
Southern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy CatHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
12-19-2020, 10:17 PM

Jynn peered up at the snow, grateful that it was a gentle fall, her large ears picked up the sounds of a gently breeze even though she could not feel any wind this close to the ground. Jynn opted to wander the forest and shelter here til the storm stopped. She wasn't built to handle snow storms or a blizzard. Jynncontinued walking and gawking at the tall trees until a voice halted her. She turned to see an unusual canine with a tail that curled over her back.

Jynn greeted the woman with a friendly smile. "Hello, my name is Jynn. I'm a maned wolf. What about you? I've not seen one such as you before." The woman was clearly some sort of canine but she'd never see a tail quite like that and there were a number of features that seemed a bit odd for a wolf.

Iza

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-23-2020, 06:53 PM

" It is nice to make your acquaintance, my name Izanami." She answered with a respectful nod. " I am a Kai Ken, a dog breed that lives mostly in Nippon. We aren't known for venturing outside our homeland, so that is why you probably have never seen another of my kind." As she said that, Iza cooked her head to the side. " although I have to say I have never heard of a maned wolf either. You certainly look more exotic than your average grey wolf. " she shook the snow out of her fur. " I would suggest that we seek shelter from this weather."

excuse the shortness, it was almost midnight and I had wine

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

12-25-2020, 11:17 AM

Jynn rubbed against a nearby tree, enjoying the feel of the bark as it scratched her side. She gazed at the woman who introduced herself as Izanami and she explained that she was a Kai Ken dog. Jynn had heard there were many different kinds of dogs, of all shapes and sizes but this was the firs one she'd ever met! "Fascinating! You are, in fact, the first dog I have ever seen and my people are much the same. We don't often venture up from the southern continent." Jynn nodded at the suggestion of shelter. She shivered lightly as the wind picked up, stirring the snow. "I think that would be wise. Shall we see if there's a place in the forest or try another territory?"

Iza

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-29-2020, 05:33 PM

" Well it seems we have that in common." Izanami could feel herself relax in Jynn's presence, a thing that hasn't happened much since she left home. " this southern continent you speak of what is it called?" a snowflake landed on her nose, melting and making her sneeze. She started to walk already as the other offered to search in other territories. " i wouldn't know about shelter in any territories. I arrived only two weeks ago. " the snow began to fall faster now and Izanami had trouble keeping track of their way. " My family had to leave our home and I volunteered to see if we could settle down here. " there was a dark shape to their right. "could this be a possible shelter?"

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

12-31-2020, 07:39 PM

Jynn looked over to Iza. "Auster is the name of the southern continent. Well, the one I've heard anyway." She knew there were a number of inhabitants and she couldn't vouch for what each group called the land but the most common name she'd heard was Auster.

Iza explained that she'd only arrived a few weeks ago. "I see. I'm new to the north but I bet we can find some place to shelter amongst these trees." Jynn walked along, her large ears twitching to flick the snow from her fur. She didn't like the feeling of wet and cold the flakes brought, even if they were pretty to look at.

Iza stated that she saw something that could be a shelter. Jynn perked up. "Oh hey, yea, I think that could work." She padded over to the smaller redwood that had lost its top leaving the bottom part still standing. Within the bottom half of the tree was a large hole. Apparently it had rotted from the inside at some point.

Iza

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-10-2021, 06:34 PM

" Auster you say. I will probably visit it once I have seen enough of the north. " Iza hoped that being south the other Continent was warmer and more accomodating for her fur. As she heard that Jynn was also new to the cold region, she huffed out a short laugh. " Two travellers, stuck in the unknown cold. We are quite a pair. "

Thankfully, the tree provided enough shelter, and soon both females were huddled under the tree. " I met a young girl from the pack that resides here. Her Name was Solstice; Winterfell, the pack she belonged to, is even farther up north. " She watched her temporary companion out of the corner of her eye. " What can you tell me about Boreas? The first wolf i met here was as Talkative as a stone."

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

01-15-2021, 10:40 PM

Jynn chuckled at Iza's statement about them being stuck together in a strange land. "Well, it's better than being alone in the unknown cold. Hopefully the storm will be short lived." although once it did clear she didn't know exactly where she would go.

Her ears stood at attention at the mention of a pack in these northern lands called Winterfell. That was useful information. While she didn't mind nosing about a border to get a feel for the land inside she preferred to keep away from packs.

Jynn grinned. "Well, Boreas has all types of wolves to be sure. Chatterboxes and silent types galore. As for the territory I've only really explored parts of the east. There's a lovely lake full of fireflies in the summer and a strange stack of stones in the middle of the steppe. There's also a great river in the south with excellent fishing. Do you have a favorite sort of territory?"