Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

UnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A WhiskerStudent
Samhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - RainbowFestival Organizer
WordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow PokeWealthy
Renowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern ExplorerNorthern Explorer
Southern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy CatHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorerIce Bridge Explorer
Mammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
11-26-2020, 11:24 AM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn opted to linger in the south for awhile. After her harrowing experience in Auster she decided to take a quick break from the southern continent to refresh for a bit. Of course she didn't want to go to far north now that autumn was moving into Boreas and cooling the weather. At least for now. She planned to tan a hide and make herself a nice cloak for northern exploration. She might need a hat to for her ears.

Evening was starting to fall as she entered the Weeping Woods. The sun was working is way down and she could see a beautiful gradient of pale yellow light fading to amber through the veil of he willow trees. Their dark, indigo trunks and emerald curtains of leaves were a beautiful contrast with the light. A field of short emerald grasses coated the ground. So far they'd been sheltered by the warmer weather of the south. Several sky blue streams cut here and there through the territory. It was a calm night and fireflies were glowing and fluttering throughout the air.

Ellery Hervok

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Kristen
12-24-2020, 02:39 AM
Ellery had decided to take a quick stroll through the willows before settling down for the night. Evening strolls were among her favorites, allowing her to take as long as she pleased and stretch her muscles. Plus, the evenings in the summer time were much cooler than during the day, so she didn’t feel quite as close to the brink of heatstroke. Though the temperatures were still mild for autumn, she could sense winter moving in and this left her feeling very pleased, but also very worried. She hoped she’d be able to find Clouse before the first snowfall.

As she walked, the blonde knight saw a shimmer of russet through a gap in the swaying curtain of willow branches. It was just a glimmer, but she paused in her stride, Persian blue gaze looking on in curiosity. Her large paws found themselves carrying her closer, her body emerging through the draped foliage like coming from a vale. The wolf in front of her was unlike any other she’d seen, with a pelt of varying shades of red, an unkempt mane of dark ebony, and legs that seemed to stretch on for days. Then again, she supposed she’d seen all kinds of odd looking wolves since arriving in Boreas.

“Good evening,” she greeted, making her presence known. She didn’t immediately approach the other willowy woman, instead keeping an appropriate distance between them. Ellery did, however, venture to the stream to take a quick sip.
[Image: Ellerychibi.png]

Judas I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-24-2020, 08:57 PM

The day was falling, causing the dark Archer to stir from his slumber. The call of their Moon Mother sang to him, bringing out the shadow into her rays of light. He often moved with the moon, his heavily dark coat weighing him down in the summer heat and bright sun. The cold was coming to them and he wondered how it might trial the small group of loners.

After some time he found himself moving along after Ellery's trail. No particular reason but as he contined the scent of a strange wolf caught his attention. Devilishly pointed ears perked with interest as he wondered who tread along what Judas considered, for the moment anyhow, their own.

She, or, it was unlike any wolf Judas had seen before. It wasnt so much her russet and black coat that threw him, but her body. A well rounded torso on long, thin limbs with a head that looked pinched and much too small for her body. It had to be the oddest and ugliest canine (for surely it was no wolf) he had ever seen! Because of these things, he stopped next to Ellery and just quietly stared.
"."

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Renowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern ExplorerNorthern Explorer
Southern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy CatHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
12-26-2020, 07:26 PM

Jynn walked through the woods, approaching one if the crystal blue streams before bending her head to take a deep drink. It was lovely here and though the wind was starting to pick up the trees provided adequate shelter. She finished her drink and then moved closer to the nearest tree. She was just about to peek between the leaves of the willow when another woman arrived and greeted her.

Jynn turned to the woman with a smile. "Hello there!" It wasn't long before she was joined by a dark pelted male. "I'm Jynn, who are you two and what brings you out this way?" She didn't catch the scent of pack on their coats and she wondered if they might also be explorers.

Ellery Hervok

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Kristen
12-30-2020, 12:19 AM

There was rustling in the brush behind them and she lifted her head, turning to look behind them, prepared to take action if need be. But, the dark figure that emerged was one that she knew well and she relaxed, though she could see the wheels turning in his head. Honestly, his thoughts weren’t so much different from hers, but the difference was that Ellery wasn’t likely to be a dick about it. She shot him a side eye, bumping his shoulder before turning her persian blue gaze back to their company.

The woman seemed to have a fair amount of energy and enthusiasm judging by her greeting and the Hervok woman gave a dip of her head, her posture relaxed and friendly. “A pleasure to meet you, Jynn. My name is Ellery Hervok and this is my travel companion, Judas Archer,” she introduced courteously. They were asked about what they were doing, and she realized that this was a perfect time to ask if she’d happened to see Clouse, Scully or Avella. “We’re actually looking for a few of our family members. Might I ask if you’ve happened to see them?”

"Speech"

Judas I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-30-2020, 12:58 PM

'Jynn' she would greet as herself, all with friendly smiles as she wondered what they were doing out this way. At first it would make Judas assume she was one of the many pack wolves from one of the packs that surrounded the region. She didnt smell of one of those scents he had picked up before but alas he was new to these lands as well and could not be certain.

A single large ear turned back as the pale mammoth woman at his side offers introductions for the both of them, stating they were looking for some of their own. Judas little bump and stare was enough to keep Judas' mouth shut, for now but boy was this the tallest fox he had ever seen! He had come to such conclusion given her colors and patterns to a red fox.

"There woulda been a male and female adult and a boy-a kid." Judas finally piped in. "The kid's name is Clouse. All of em would have introduced themselves as Archers too." Never before had an Archer been shy of their heritage and bloodline as far as he knew.
"."

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

12-31-2020, 07:55 PM

Jynn's large ears twitched at the sound of squirrels chattering in a nearby tree. Birds were still singing in the woods here and she knew she'd miss the sound in the winter when the snow moved in. The woman spoke first, introducing herself as Ellery and her companion as Judas. She explained that they were looking for family. Being a loner Jynn hadn't run into many wolves but she would do her best.

Judas spoke next, describing the family they were looking for. She wracked her brain for anyone matching the description but she had to shake her head. "Sorry, I'm afraid I haven't. Most of the wolves I've met were traveling alone and I don't remember any Archers."

Ellery Hervok

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Kristen
01-01-2021, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2021, 05:30 PM by Ellery Hervok.)

Judas chimed in with a description of the wolves they were looking for as she’d planned for him to. As snarky as he was, he did have a tendency to hover back and she didn’t want the female to be startled by his dark, broody look (though that was far from his actual personality). The blonde knight’s auds swiveled forward as Jynn hummed in thought before speaking, letting them know that she hadn’t seen any of the trio. It was a bit disappointing, but not unexpected. After all, Boreas was vast and there were many places they hadn’t yet been able to scout out.

“Ah, that’s fine. It was likely a long shot anyways, but if you happen to see them, please let them know we’re looking for them and have set up camp in these woods a bit further east.” she said, a cordial dip of her head given in thanks for the woman’s response. But, she didn’t want to leave the interaction at that and the slight, odd looking female was a loner while Elle knew they were likely going to form a new pack once Nineva joined them. Perhaps, if the interaction went well, the woman might be interested in joining them.

”Are you heading anywhere in particular, or just wherever the wind takes you?” she inquired, seating herself.

"Speech"

Judas I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-10-2021, 01:49 PM

This 'Jynn' didn't know anything and had not heard of the Archers before. Judas didn't think he could ever get used to that, having come from a place where damn nearly everyone knew of or had at least heard in passing the name 'Archer'. The disappointment was obvious on his face yet like Ellery, he was not surprised. They had barely navigated any of this new land in order to even believe to think they were anywhere near their target. It was not an easy mission, after all though after traveling and asking around for months, hopefully soon their Moon Mother would catch them a break.

"Yeah..."

Judas murmured, taking a few steps closer and in so, closer to Ellery as she sat down. Judas did not, wanting to be prepared should this 'fox' try anything tricky. "Figure with winter coming, everyone would be scurrying about trying to find a place where they will be taken in."

Though as far as Judas was concerned, if they found his kid and those two he was with, six wolves was a good enough size to hold their own over the coming season.
"."

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

01-15-2021, 10:42 PM

Jynn wished she could be more help but there was no helping what she didn't know. She was glad Ellery let her know where the duo was staying so if she ran across anyone with the last name Archer she could point them in that direction. "Sure, I'd be happy to point them in your direction if I run into anyone." She intended to do a fair bit of exploring in the area and across Boreas so there was always a chance she'd run into other wolves on her travels.

"Oh, just where the wind takes me. I'm an explorer and I'm interested in finding strange and beautiful sights in these new lands." She glanced at the man and nodded. "True, I've been a nomad most of my life so I plan to just keep one step ahead of the weather. If the winter in Boreas gets too rough I can always take my wanderings to Auster." There seemed to be no shortage of places to investigate.

"Any way, I best be on my way. I wish you both luck in your journey."

-exit?-

Judas I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-24-2021, 07:42 PM
(Last post, as Ellery has now left the game!)

Kidas continues to listen carefully to the 'strange looking fox' as she mentions that in her exploration she would direct any Archers she meets. Knowing she was simply going with the flow, exploring these worlds and all they had to offer, Judas couldn't help a similar itch at the back of his neck. He had only just arrived to these lands himself and was quite curious of them but had been forced to stick in one spot again by not only the upcoming winter but in order to keep tabs on his son and niece and nephew.

The mentioning of 'Auster' perked his attention and how she said if weather got bad here, she'd just go there. A warm land? Judas had heard of deserts and such but had never been. Little did she know she had meant a whole continent south of here. Only a show of how little Judas' knowledge was of these lands.

As Jynn dismissed herself, so did Judas. He'd bump his muzzle into Ellery's hip and jerk his head to the side as a silent 'come on'.
"."