build
Medium
player
Vami
12-23-2020, 11:33 PM
[For Sedna! Whenever you have time girl!]

Judas ARCHER
by the light of the moon, we run

Another day, another new land. He and the two which he'd to these lands with remained settled within the weeping willows. They had found a hallow there, dug it out further. They looked out for one another and Judas soon had a hope his son would join him permanently along the side of Judas niece and nephew. Until then Judas was content to explore the southeast reaches. He'd be staying here for at least a few months and figured he might as well understand his surroundings better, especially with so much claimed land around.

The forest he found now was dark, hauntingly so with the thick fog stirring around him. Even on this sunny, crisp day, the fog was relentless, the sun completely blocked by the heavy canopy above. One might think the dark Archer would like the forest as dark as he but he did not. He found it oppressive, weighing on him. He couldnt imagine ever seeing Mother Moon in here. As he moved the branches reached out to grab him, seemingly getting closer and closer, crushing, confining.

He pauses, a quiver. Maybe still he would find some use within these dark tangles.
""

Sedna

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
NachoMumma

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
12-24-2020, 09:31 PM

Ever since her run in with the strange Ashen wolf on the obsidian beach, the Archer-Lyall tried to avoid even skirting the Ashen border despite their alliance. Now another pack had squeezed their way between Ashen and the Hallows, she didn’t have a lot of choice in the matter, particularly with the days growing shorter and a growing need to stock her medicinal den. Meadow had left with Resin and Tam, and she had found her healing skills being called on more often than they had been before.

Once they were clear, Otis had scrambled down off her back. The opossum could be a foul natured beastie, just as often hissing and grumbling at her as he did anyone else, but she was very fond of him, and he more than earned his keep with those dexterous little hands. He was putting them to use now, picking mushrooms and checking each, throwing away the ones already too far gone, and stuffing the best into a small pouch Sedna had traded for him. The thick canopy would obscure the sight of creatures more used to the day, but Sedna and Otis had gotten used to working in the dark since Sigrun had left. They kept close together, close enough to make out each other’s shapes in the swirling fog, she probably should have warned Barracuda that she wouldn’t be chasing him down tonight.

"speech".

we wear red so they don’t see us bleed
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]

Judas I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Vami
12-25-2020, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2020, 06:33 PM by Judas I.)
Judas ARCHER

He would wander yet still, the thick fog marring this vision and thus he moves slowly, head low, hunting although he was not sure for what. A scavenger, the man sought out anything that might be of use for his little family here.

Soon, he would hear scurrying, causing his ears to perk curiously. He would have little chance of catching his prey as it kept protectively hidden under the cloak of fog. Still, he would try.

Moving slowly, steadily, he approaches. The scurrying continues and as he draws nearer he could see the outline of the creature likely distracted by foreging food got himself. Judas legs bend, ready to spring until the outline of a wolf from just behind is revealed to him. Had they been ready to strike the same prey? Damn. A low rumble from Judas' throat echoes through the souless forest.
""

Sedna

Loner

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
NachoMumma

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
12-25-2020, 09:03 PM

Sedna’s ears turned towards the growl before flattening against her skull. She stepped over Otis protectively, lips beginning to peel back in a snarl before a familiar fog dampened scent came to her. Her tail began a small uncertain wave of its own accord. Well, she’d either be met in turn or terrify the poor guy, and the fresh scar over her eye that should have served as a reminder to her not to be careless so far from pack lands was forgotten.

She launched herself towards the dark shape, a playful growl in her throat as she tried to bury her face in the other wolfs dark chest, small greeting nips aiming at his shoulders as she tried to push back. If he attacked instead, if she had made a miscalculation, well she’d wear it. But this close and wrapped in the scent of family she didn’t even care. "Jude!" She sounded like a puppy again.

"speech".

Judas I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Vami
12-30-2020, 01:18 PM
Judas ARCHER

The other wolf begins to snarl, stepping forward and over the little creature scurrying along the ground. A protective display which left Judas uncertain, so much so he did not notice a wave of a tail and his senses were directed to the potential food he wanted to obtain.

Judas was, as ever, 'a man of actions first, questions later' type. Now with someone full of charging into his direction it only made that fact more so. He crouches down, ready to dodge to the side and attack as he prepared for full on battle. But her scent finally catches him and it is a memory of a wolf he could not forget- she was blood.

She collides with him then, all happy nips and shoves. He snarls, tail high, body tense, hackles raises. Who...? "Sedna!?" Obvious shock and confusion in his tone though his acknowledgment recognized as he too now rumbles a playful growl, small bites to her ear and scruff, nose prodding her. "The hell are you doing here!?"

""

Sedna

Loner

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
NachoMumma

12-31-2020, 10:16 PM

In the way that family did, there were nips and ear pulls, low growls laced with affection and shoves. Her own name on his lips bought a flood of relief and she allowed herself a few more nips before her jaws parted panting and her tail continued it’s high arching wave. It ceased with his question, her ears tipping back ruefully. If he didn’t know, she didn’t have to tell him... but it seemed the right thing to do. Still, her face warmed beneath her fur, embarrassment colouring her words. "I-uh, I challenged Ma. I thought she was slowin’ down but I guess I miscalculated..." Her grin was self-deprecating. “Figured I’d be better off startin’ somethin’ of m’own but then I ended up in a pack an’ Sigrun ran off...” She spared herself a shrug. "But there’s always time." Her grin was full of ambition and teeth.

But just as importantly, what was he doing here? "Are yer lookin’ fer Avella an’ Scully too?" Rami had mentioned travelling with Jude and Elly, she shouldn’t have been surprised to see him here. But perhaps he hadn’t seen Rami since she had.

"speech".

Judas I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Vami
01-10-2021, 01:29 PM
Judas ARCHER

There was a happy glow about her to have seen him again, for it seemed (and surely had been) too much time that had passed between them. Back in his Aunt's ranks, Judas had joined the pack after Nineva had disband her own and decided along with Ellery to search for the long lost father. Judas had done little within the ranks, but apparently his aggressive nature had been enough to keep him around when it came to warding off trespassers and other predator vermin like the coyote that had ransacked all the Lore. Eventually, he and his brother had decided to visit the famous 'Torbine' of which their blood hailed and in the long run had ended up with pups which forced Judas to stay put for awhile in the Dell.

Yes, much time had passed and with it, Judas had missed out on Sedna's little mishap. A half-cocked smirk played over his features and he shakes his head, a chuckle then. "Yeah ya did." He spoke on behalf of her little 'miscalculation'. "Coulda told you that was a dumb idea. Isn't anyone I know more fierce then her but Elletra Archer herself." He spoke out boldly. But he hadn't been there and now that he was with her again he began to remember how much fun they had together with fighting hand sparing one another. With her, he didn't need to worry about hurting the princess like he did with Ellery-not that he paid too much attention to that either.

"Guess you already ran into Ellery or my brother then, hu?" He questioned then when Sedna went onto ask why he had come here. Shaking his head he added, "Scully and Avella are grown, couldn't care less where they ran off to, but they took my son with them." Something which surely Sedna would be knew to, lest one of his traveling partners had already mentioned the new litter.

""