Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
11-28-2020, 09:51 PM

He was a little sad that his week of spending each of his days giving each of his children the one on one time they deserved was coming to a close. Of course he would probably do this again when time allowed, but he wished that this was all he had to do. Being a father had made him far happier than anything else in his life and the fact that he had been allowed the time to leisurely get to know each of their unique personalities was something he would always be grateful for.

There was one more girl that needed his attention and he very nearly skipped half of his chores in order to go spend time with her. He didn’t, he completed them begrudgingly, but he was certainly tempted. When he got back to their den he noticed that the brindled pup was no where to be found so he went looking around the near by area for a bit till he found just the girl he was looking for.

He grinned and trotted over to her, leaning down to gently nuzzle her shoulder with his nose. The fact that they were so tiny still astounded him. “There you are, Everlyse! I was looking for you. What are you up to?”

"Talk"

Everlyse

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-25-2020, 01:45 AM
It was just sitting there, she couldn't even really tell if it breathed but she watched it closely. Dark brown and bumpy, only its throat moved as it sat there. Then, it moved! Everlyse startled as the weird creature hopped from the rock it sat on, moving inadvertently closer to the tiny brindle baby. With a squeak she turned and bolted away a few paces, then turned and watched it again. Hopping away from her now, she could follow it, so with her bobbed tail hanging over her hips, that's what the little puppy did. While she studied the thing, she heard paw steps getting closer and turned brilliant jade green eyes toward her father's voice. "Daddy! I found a really strange creature and it hopped at me, then it hopped away from me, so I followed it. Now I'm here! What is it, daddy?" Everlyse would always be a curious creature, and quite the chatter box it seemed.

Click character icon to see their profile.
Discord Bird#1780 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!

Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
12-28-2020, 10:28 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2020, 10:28 AM by Ulric.)
Ulric listened to his daughter's tale of the strange creature she had found and was following and then lifted his silver gaze a bit till he spotted the toad that was now sitting several feet away from them. He grinned and chuckled at the sweet, wonderful innocence in the world of a pup that could turn something so mundane as finding a toad into a whole different adventure. He looked back to his brindled girl and dipped his head down to give her cheek an affectionate lick. "That's called a toad! He can't hurt you, he just kind of hops around and eats bugs. There's another creature that's very similar to toads called frogs, but their skin is a lot smoother and they usually live in water. I wouldn't recommend trying to eat them though - they're not very tasty." Not to mention that some variations could be poisonous if eaten, but he didn't want to scare his daughter for no reason since she wouldn't be going to any areas with poisonous frogs until she was much older and perhaps not even then.

He chuckled and lifted his head again before settling down onto his haunches in front of her. Every time he looked at his pups he was always so amazed by how tiny they were and had to keep reminding himself that one day they would all be big and grown. He wondered if any of them would eventually reach his abnormal height, but the only one that he could possibly guess at this point was Ezra. That boy had been bigger than the others right from the very start. Refocusing his attention on Everlyse, he grinned and told her, "Today is all about you, my little bunny girl. What would you like to do? We can go and see or do whatever you'd like."

Walk | "Talk" | think