Nox Nightingale

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

12-29-2020, 06:07 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2021, 12:45 AM by Nox Nightingale.)
Character Profiles

Nox Nightingale

Lyssa

Nox Nightingale - Female - Loner - Chaotic Neutral

Looking For: Friends, allies, pupils, teachers, love interests, and fellow intellectuals.

Not-Interested: Pack-related fights/clashes, rape, serious-maiming and/or death.

Goals: Emotionally recover, find Eclipsie and Astraea, make friends and allies, collect information and recruit.

Plot Idea's

rally around me - Nox is currently recruiting allies and friends to support her cause. Looking for misfits, scholars, soldiers, healers, and other aspiring leaders to persude, inspire, or strike deals with.

a mother knows - She absolutely adores children, and was known to take orphans under her wing. Nox loves them and protects them like her own, often taking unwanted children from those who have no need of them. On her journey to discover new land to start an empire, she lost many children, sometimes in sudden or abrupt ways. That trauma has taken its toll on her, and to heal from it perhaps she might stifle her grief by taking in other children or having more of her own.

professor nox of university nightingale - With her first litter Nox was very thorough with their education. This also extended to her adopted children, of course, and she is more than content to share her knowledge with any pupil, of any age. She was educated herself and therefore knows how to read, write, and speaks three languages (Russian and English being the most prominent, and latin). Nox is also versed in etiquette, creative writing, politics, etc.

Lyssa La Belva - Female - Loner - Neutral Evil

Looking For: Prey and predator alike, informatives, company, fight/hunting training

Not-Interested: Death, serious-maiming.

Goals: Find Papa, gather information, explore

Plot Idea's

what big teeth you have - Lyssa is a hunter, through and through. She is well-trained by her father but even the most experienced hunter has something to learn. Normal prey keep her skills from growing rusty: A boar here, a rabbit there but she grows bored of the chase before its even begun. No, what she really wants to hunt is much more challenging...wolves.

the worthy - Predator is easily distinguishable from prey. Lyssa doesn't waste her time socializing with the likes of those lesser than herself. She might toy with game before delivering that killing blow, but never does she try to understand the sheep she slaughters. Those who want to get to know Lyssa first need to be worth her time.

anything goes - As of now, Lyssa really doesn't have any plans. She wants to find her adopted-father Hannibal who went missing some time ago. While she is more-than capable of taking care of herself, she wouldn't mind company or some entertainment. However, always expect the unexpected with Lyssa. She knows no boundaries, has no moral-code, and couldn't care less about the lives of others.
Lupa is Nox's bodyguard and second-in-command. While she clearly does her own thing, he's usually not far behind unless instructed otherwise.

[Image: g1hkYWI.png]

Laying down my past I scream.

This is not the end of me.

Time to bury it or me.

I can't take back who I've been but this is where I'll start again.

Adrianus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
12-29-2020, 09:15 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2020, 09:16 AM by Adrianus.)
I canoffer Adrian who was the son of an emperor an ex heir. They could perhaps meet! Allies or friends or whatever you wish. He also haves the ambition o rising an empire in the future.

This character is rated M due to language and actions.

Lurid

Somnium

Expert Fighter (238)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
12-29-2020, 10:17 AM
Lu is looking to raise a pack pretty soon... the only drawback is she is in the north. Maybe she could team up with Nox & co, and help Nox realize her own dream one day?
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!

Lament

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
12-29-2020, 10:28 AM
If you want a plot where mortis or sirius steers Astrea back towards her, I'm down.
Also down for plotting in general, if you want to thread with any of my characters

Nox Nightingale

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

12-29-2020, 10:55 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2020, 10:56 AM by Nox Nightingale.)
Adrianis + Nox
Sounds good to me! He and Nox could be friends, swap ideas, or whatever you feel like! She's pretty calm-natured and tolerant so even if he tossed her some sass or got fiery, she'd handle it well. If she found out about his aspirations, I imagine she'd try to work out some sort of deal or perhaps a mentorship since he's still young and inexperienced? But ey, she's in Auster for now I plan to head North if he's up there we could arrange an introduction.

Lurid + Nox
We talked on discord <3 Sounds good to me!

Lament + Nox
I think Kyu and Naddel were talking about Iza possibly coming to get Astraea or something? But if he and Nox end up bumping into each other before then, I'm down! I'll have a look at your other chars and get back to you. ^^
Lupa is Nox's bodyguard and second-in-command. While she clearly does her own thing, he's usually not far behind unless instructed otherwise.

Time to bury it or me.

Adrianus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
12-29-2020, 11:15 AM
Good idea! Yes i think he would want mentorship for leading and that! He has been in Auster before so he can meet her

This character is rated M due to language and actions.

Nox Nightingale

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

12-29-2020, 11:25 AM
Sounds good, we can set up the thread whenever you're ready! I could write it possibly if you don't have time. ^^

Time to bury it or me.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
12-29-2020, 12:32 PM
Recluse's pack is a spy ring/ designed for information gathering. Nox would have to offer something for their services but they might be able to work something out. She's also always looking to add to her ranks of spies ;)
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Nox Nightingale

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

12-29-2020, 01:17 PM
Nox + Recluse
Funny enough, Nox actually hired a spy once to scout-out a pack that was a particular threat. I can certainly see her using such services again. In addition to that, perhaps they could find something of value to trade in exchange for services or perhaps they can arrange a cooperative system to exchange information. While we work out the kinks I'm down for them to meet. Nox is currently in Auster, I'm limiting my threads to around 5, so just let me know when you'd like to arrange something and I'll make room!

Time to bury it or me.

Samara

Somnium

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

Intermediate Healer (40)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
12-29-2020, 01:43 PM
Unfortunately Recluse will definitely not be going too far from her pack lands in Boreas until after she gives birth (Jan 18th) so no rush to get anything set up. As a warning, I can 100% see Recluse flirting with her as well.
[Image: X7DSVIv.png]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Nox Nightingale

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

12-29-2020, 01:51 PM
Well, Nox used to be Bi but she's kind of reined it in after losing children so she could focus on having more, so there's no problem there. Knowing Nox she'll probably flirt back lol

Time to bury it or me.

Aslaug

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

BeeventGold Medal 2020
01-01-2021, 01:21 PM
we can do the thread whenver we can

Tavain

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Astraea

01-02-2021, 03:40 PM
o3o
So.... Tav is here and roaring to go when ever you wanna thread these two fine mommas together!

Nox Nightingale

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

01-04-2021, 04:02 AM
Read and responded to all plots!

Time to bury it or me.