gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-08-2020, 05:45 PM
S c u l l y ➶ A r c h e r

They needed to move West, otherwise they were trapping themselves against the coast and Ellery would surely hunt them down much sooner than later. However, it was proving a bit difficult to find a path without crossing into a pack's territory. He'd come this way seeking a passage between between the two mountain peeks, one far too rugged for them to cross and the other surrounded by the scent of wolves. The further he ventured into the scrubland, however, the less viable it proved to be. The ground was shifting in ways completely foreign to Scully, but every fiber of him sensed the danger.

His steps slowed as even his brash personality was forced to stop and recognize that something here was wrong. The haze in the air did nothing to quell the gooseflesh working it's way up his spine. Did it suck all sound out of the air, or was it really this quiet?

A panicked bleat broke through the moment of absolute stillness, jarring Scully back into motion. Careful of each step he slunk forward, where the sparse grass thinned even further. The fog slipped around him, but as he gained ground something came into view; a young ram from the mountainsides, buried halfway in the ground. How the hell had that happened? It saw him, and began to struggle, starting up a chorus of horse pleading. The earth around it quivered and fed, pulling the doomed creature further into it's maw. Scully had no idea what he was witnessing.

"What the fuck... ?"

Word Count: 255, for Recluse only.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
01-11-2021, 09:38 PM

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein

Recluse needed a chance to get out of the packlands, she had never really understood how stifling having all those wolves' expectations on her and sometimes she just had to get out. Lilith was draped over her shoulder as she always was, coiled around the albino woman's neck. The early evening light was still a little too bright for her and Lilith was forced to lead the nearly blind woman. Though the fog helping to obscure the fading sunlight helped to ease her sight a little.

Only a little, and she wasn't about to risk herself on uneven terrain so the going was extremely slow. She was moving towards the sounds of panicked bleating and stopped only once a distinctly lupine figure appeared from the mist, the bleating coming from close by. "Hope I'm not interrupting." She said, her tone teasing, even as she was worried she had just happened upon a rogue wolf who was about to eat... and she was practically blind.

"Speech"

Art by Sirinsong
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.