size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - PansexualPride - Demisexual
01-16-2021, 06:45 PM

Emile was so ready to get to explore his new home. Unlike many of the adults he had no real attachment to the lands he'd been born in, maybe it was a little sad but as far as he was concerned this was just a new adventure! And now that his parents had picked out their den within the castle he was determined to set about exploring it! Right this moment he was rooting around in one of the many dark stone corners, the ground was obviously uneven here and he had the notion that something had been buried here.

What he didn't know, the ground was pretty cold, half-frozen from the weather he didn't yet know were uncharacteristic. So he was taking a break right now actually, plopped back onto his haunches and panting, tongue lolling as he glanced around, wondering if he could rope anyone else into helping him.

"Speech"

Art by EffraSorbus

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
01-21-2021, 04:56 PM

"Speech" | Urasa | Kaira

Dunkan was on a territory patrol as he did every single day of his life, and despite the number of times he did each day he didnt seems to be tired in any way. Perhaps he was perhaps not, but no way of knowing with that cold expression of his, one that didnt gave a chance to know how he felt. Besides he could say he enjoyed his duties, even the most extenuating ones gave him a sort of pleasure if that could be the word to use in this case.

The male walked alone through the stone-cold halls of the structure. It was stunning, it was impressive at the very least but with how focused he was on his responsibilities, he never stopped to actually enjoy the view, on his head, there was no room for that.

As he made his way, he spotted one of the thousand of pups that inhabited the pack lands. He approached with a poker face. "Hey kid, is there something wrong?" He asked calmly as he made his way to the pup's left.

ART BY FOX
He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.

Emile

Loner

Advanced Intellectual (60)

Advanced Healer (60)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Lolaf

01-31-2021, 03:33 PM

Emile looked up as the man approached, a smile pulling at the corner of his lips even as he continued to pant. He shook his head and gestured with his muzzle towards the hole he was digging. "I'm lo-lo-lo-lo...king for treasure." He said, rising to his paws and turning to start digging again. "There's sommmmething buried here." He pulled back to gesture at the raised earth with his paw.

Then he glanced over his shoulder at the man. "Wanna.... help?" He smiled at the man again. "I'll share it with ya!" His tail was wagging as he looked back at the man, grinning at the idea of getting a friend to help him, he was hoping to share whatever it was with Bowen but he'd also accept any help he could get.

"Speech"

Art by EffraSorbus

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
02-01-2021, 10:12 AM

"Speech" | Urasa | Kaira

"I'm lo-lo-lo-lo...king for treasure." The pup seemed exhausted, what has he been doing before Dunkan found him? But he again wasnt one to put his nose where he wasnt being called to, but he was worried and as part of the pack he felt the obligation to make sure this pup was okay. Where was their mom at all of this?

"I see," He took a moment to evaluate the situation. So the pup was digging up for a treasure? Well he couldn't trust in pups and their imaginative minds, but well he was here now and there was no way he could back up. "Fine, I will help you." Thats all he said before starting to dig where the pup was doing. "Thanks, but the treasure was found by you, so it's yours."

ART BY FOX
He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise

Emile

Loner

Advanced Intellectual (60)

Advanced Healer (60)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Lolaf

02-10-2021, 02:44 PM

The man seemed to understand and moved forwards to help him dig, the boy bounced back a bit to get out of the way, but he also refused to take his cut and the boy frowned, head tipping to the side and he frowned. "I can't let let let let you help without getting sommmmmmmthing out of it." He said, shaking his head.

He was busy trying to think of something he could offer the man when something caught his eye and he gently swept away some dirt from where he'd been digging, something hard and rough brushed against his paws. He yipped happily and brushed the dirt further and further away, the age and earth rounded corner of some kind of stone surface met his gaze, runes he couldn't parse etched into the surface. He glanced up happily at the man, tongue hanging out of his grinning maw.

"Speech"

Art by EffraSorbus
[Image: 6UZMUzp.png]

Art by Sigath

Warning: Emile's threads may be potentially triggering as he is suffering from extreme mental duress, his threads may include themes of suicidal ideation and physical and emotional self harm. Please take care of yourself and thread at your own discretion.
Emile has a ring of jagged scars around his right eye from the events of the ooze, most of his art do not show this. His profile has been updated to reflect this.

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

03-12-2021, 10:57 AM

"Speech" | Urasa | Kaira

Dunkan heard the boy's answer to his suggestion of keeping all the rewards for himself, he didn't want to take away a kid's finding. He just wanted to help him get that but without the intention to have something out of it. He could be an ass sometimes or look as one but he wouldn't take advantage of a pup, nor no one really. He was just grumpy and bored of life but not to the point of being mean to those who didn't deserve it.

He kept digging until a yelp came from the boy. Did he found something? Well, he sped up his own movement so the boy could get what he was looking for sooner. He looked back at the boy who with his tinge hanging out and a smile looked at him. Runes of some kind of writing rested atop of the stone-made surface they found under the dirt that covered it. "My name is Dunkan," Well yes it came out randomly but he guessed he could share his name with the boy if he ever sought more help in the future.

ART BY FOX