gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

ExplorerPride - DemisexualHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
01-09-2021, 06:38 PM

Lyric sat down by one of the trees that adorned the thicket, there with the company of Lola his lemur both had a series of different herbs spread before them. In a line. What they were doing? Well, Lyric was about to get a lesson from Lola about herbs and what they did each. And they were placed like this so Lyric could memorize their names and distinguish their shapes for future references. He wanted to do his thing right so the more the better right?

The morning was young so he had plenty of time to learn well. Since he didn't have a teacher all he was doing was learning by himself and Lola of course. But he really wanted a mentor. 'Okay Lyric let's start should we? Lola said and the wolf nodded in response.

""

[Image: lyric.png]

Lyric has a female Perrier's sifaka named Lola she is with him all the time unless specified otherwise.

Svala

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
lunarcat7
01-15-2021, 08:30 PM

Svala carefully worked her way through the thicket, eyes scanning the numerous kinds of bushes and shrubs as she looked for the bright green leaves and red berries of holly. There were very few herbs that could actually be gathered in the winter but holly was one of the few. The leaves were best gathered in the summer but the berries would still be available in the winter. If she could gather and dry some she could use them powdered in a poultice to help control bleeding. Of course, to do any of that she needed to find a holly bush first.

A voice caught her attention and she followed it to see a young man and his companion. "Oh, hello there! I'm Svala. How are you doing?" She adjusted her pack on her shoulders.

Lyric

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

ExplorerPride - DemisexualHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
01-21-2021, 08:12 PM

Lyric was engrossed in what he was about to learn, ready to work hard to obtain what he wanted. And if no one would help him archive it he will do it alone. He wanted to make mom proud, to make her smile wherever she could be now. He could feel the thorns of sadness stave him right into his heart. He quickly thrashed his head a bit to scare the bad feelings away. But there is when a voice ook him away from his mental death.

He turned his head to find a wolf. "Oh, hello there! I'm Svala. How are you doing?" "Oh Hi! I am sorry I was out of myself hehehe..." Yes such a stupid answer but due to how sudden he saw her that was all he could say. "I was starting a lesson of herbs." He said calmly.

""

[Image: lyric.png]

Lyric has a female Perrier's sifaka named Lola she is with him all the time unless specified otherwise.

Svala

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
lunarcat7
01-25-2021, 07:50 PM

Svala smiled at the young man. "It's no trouble! I see are you one of Abaven's healers then? My name is Svala, I'm new here." She had joined only a short while ago but already it felt like home. She'd given herself time to settle in and now that she was comfortable in her new environment she was ready to get out and meet her pack mates. It was then she noticed the shiny, spiked green leaves of a holly bush, bearing its bright red berries. She trotted over to the bush with her macaque companion who quickly started to pick some of the berries. "What is it you're studying? I'm just gathering some holly berries, I hope I won't be a distraction." She didn't want to disturb his studies.