size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
11-30-2020, 12:02 PM

It was a mild autumn day and Samara had just managed to pawn her children off to their various siblings and grandmother, she had gotten it into her mind that it was well past time she and Rhyme had some time to themselves. It wasn't lost on her how much older her mate was, how much he was slowly graying and she had to admit there was some urgency to her desire to still connect with him, though his mother had clearly managed to live a long life Samara didn't know if the same would hold true to her son and she'd be loath to waste even a moment of whatever time they had left together.

It was a strange thought really, the tiny woman had never seen herself being the type to settle down, devote herself so thoroughly to a single wolf, and while she'd always seen herself being a mother she hadn't seen herself being so dedicated to having such a quaint happy family. But if she was forced to do it all over again she'd not make a single different choice, she loved her children and she loved her mate.

So it was that the tiny Klein woman went looking for Rhyme, she could just as easily call for him but she wasn't really in a rush and she didn't really want to worry him unnecessarily if she could help it.  
"Speech"

Table Art by Kharpa
[Image: X7DSVIv.png]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
12-04-2020, 11:17 AM
Life certainly hadn’t slowed down but it had returned to a semblance of normalcy. Occupied with raising a litter of little hellions with Samara was becoming the highlight of a life filled with tragedy. However much he adored every moment with his miracle of a family Rhyme also craved time alone with his beloved. His savior from the darkness and light of his life. He was no fool to be ignorant to the difference in their ages, and though he hoped that he’d have many more years with Rara the tick of time was a constant reminder in the back of his head.

He had little worry for what would happen to them when he was gone, Abaven was stronger and more stable than it had ever been. Rhyme could see a bright future for his sons and daughters. Hopefully he’d helped to build a solid foundation that them and their descendants could flourish on. Shaye had helped to shape Abaven into what it was today, her memory and spirit would live on forever here.

The past was not what the old man should be lingering on as he trailed after Samara’s lonely scent. Getting away from the pups was near impossible but they’d been scattered to various family members today. Rhyme couldn’t allow such an opportunity to slip from his grasp. ”Samara,” his voice was deep and full of the love that he had for the tiny woman, the mother of his children and the wolf he would the rest of his days with. ”What a pleasure to catch you alone.” He teased her lightly as he came up behind her. Eagerly aiming a loving nuzzle and soft kiss to her cheek.

Samara

Avalon
Healer

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

Intermediate Healer (40)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
12-16-2020, 02:57 PM

It seemed despite her best efforts it was Rhyme that had found her instead and the woman glanced over her shoulder at her mate, chuckling as he approached and spoke. She leaned into his nuzzling and the woman returned a few quick licks on his muzzle. "A very rare pleasure indeed." She purred, turning to face the man, taking a few steps in towards him, practically weaving herself between his forelegs before steeling herself onto her haunches.  

"I had hopes we might be able to enjoy a rare moment of peace together." She said, tipping her head back to look up at him, her face open and earnest. She would never turn down the more carnal desires if Rhyme wished to indulge but she was also simply happy to remain nestled in his arms and enjoy their time together.

"Speech"

Table Art by Kharpa
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

12-17-2020, 11:12 AM
Samara leaned into him as he offered his unbridled affection. She still caused an excitement to flutter in his chest as he caught her bright eyes. Samara returned his affection and sentiment, they were much too often occupied with the love and antics of the brood they made together. Not that he would have wanted to change any of them, but being alone with Samara was something he missed. He was more complete than ever with the little family they were raising, but there was always something special about being together alone.

She moved to face him, but as she got closer it didn’t matter much. She wrapped herself around his heart as much as she did around his legs. Rhyme’s eyes followed her and he tucked his chin as he looked down at her. He wore an unmistakable grin, glad to know she felt the same. The old man took a moment to study their surroundings to make certain of their privacy before he lowered himself to the ground and wrapped his tiny mate into his massive arms.

He wasn’t a stranger to what else the pups made them miss out on. For a long time Rhyme was waiting for Rara’s poor body to recover from the birth she had been put through but as she pressed against him all of the worry he had for her well being was settled. She was fully recovered as much as he was from his time of turmoil. Still, Rhyme was gentle as he aimed to roll her onto her back so he had full access to her soft underbelly. ”Are you sure it’s peace you wanted?” He teased her with a sly grin as he looked up from her belly.

Samara

Avalon
Healer

Intermediate Healer (40)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
12-22-2020, 02:12 PM

Samara hadn't known how content she could be until she'd decided to let herself listen to the tugging of her heart, until she'd looked at her children nestled at her side for the first time, heard then start to speak, watched them start to grow into their own individuals, all with Rhyme at her side. Sometimes Samara wondered if Rhyme had felt this way with Shaye... but she tried not to think on that, not because she was jealous, she was confident in her place but because the last thing she wanted was to pity a man she knew was stronger than most, even if he himself didn't see it.

Rhyme lowered himself and easily scooped her into his embrace, and she allowed him to roll her over, tucking her forelegs to her chest and sticking her tongue out at him. She pawed at his face as he showered her belly with love, playfully acting at pushing him away, though she was definitely enjoying it. He pulled himself back and asked her another question and Samara stuck her tongue out at him again. "I want whatever you want." She said teasingly.

"Speech"

Table Art by Kharpa

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

01-03-2021, 11:18 AM
This was happiness. This moment with Samara was a culmination of a long and tortured life leading up to a perfect end. He was no fool and knew very well how old he was getting. Ten years he’d have been here once the summer rolled back around. Some days it really felt like he was the ancient being he was and other days he felt the years that were stolen from him. Where could he have been if he and his mother were never taken captive. Would he be here with Rara right now, with their four beautiful children?

She was always his best balm for when his thoughts started to dwell too heavily on his memories. Samara kept him in the present, and all of his attention was on her. The soft feeling of her fur on his nose and lips as he kissed and nibbled at the sensitive skin below. Her dainty paws pushed at him, but he didn’t feel any real effort in her act of removing him. He treasured the playful grin that brightened her features and sparkled in her eyes.

The lighthearted nature in their encounter was obvious in the way she stuck her tongue out at him and replied teasingly. Samara was a blank slate, and whatever direction he led them she was happy to follow. His grin only grew and he shifted slowly, making his way up to her lips as he continued his affections up her chest and neck. ”I just want you,” he whispered softly as he found her tiny ear and nuzzled into the dark fur there as he aimed to hold her closer with his massive paws.

Samara

Avalon
Healer

Intermediate Healer (40)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
01-26-2021, 01:33 PM

Samara allowed her head to tip back as he nibbled playfully at her, her eyes sliding closed for a moment as she relished the feeling. He responded to her answer by slowly moving his affections down from her face, and she stuck her tongue out at him again. "Is that all you want, hmm?"

She teased, easily adjusting her limbs as her pulled her closer. He nosed at her ear the woman returned the playful, nipping along the bottom of his jaw wherever she could reach. "Suppose it's a good thing I want you too." She said, her voice was low and husky, barely above a whisper as she continued to shower him with little nibbles, though they were growing a little more insistant.

"Speech"

Table Art by Kharpa

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

01-29-2021, 10:08 AM
Samara became like putty in his paws as she teased him lightly but lay back to allow him access to every sensitive bit of her. She teased him as much as he did to her, and they both enjoyed the slow build of intimacy. They didn’t often get a moment alone, but Rhyme knew to strike while the iron was hot. Rhyme loved the tiny woman in his paws, his mate and partner in life. The reason he was still dwelling in the world of the living. She held his heart in her tiny paws just like she held him together when his whole life fell apart.

She nipped at his jaw and Rhyme felt an excited shiver race down his spine and his desire for her only grew. His tiny woman didn’t hesitate to show how she felt in return, her own affections becoming more needy as he kissed her. Her words tried to hide how she was feeling, acting on nonchalance as Rhyme’s attentions shifted from her lips to her neck. A deep rumbling chuckle left him at her words, but as their physical touch increased the amount of words needed dipped to none. ”Then you shall have me.”

He nibbled at the vulnerable skin of her throat, his teeth brushed against flesh as he pressed into her thick fur. Carefully, as though he thought deeply about every movement, Rhyme continued downwards. His blue and lavender gaze flicked up to her bright blue eyes as he lingered over her chest, a mischievous grin on his features. He didn’t have much time to show her just how much he loved her, but in these private moments he would make sure to deliver unfiltered pleasure. Rhyme shifted again, lifting himself so he could tease her belly with precisely placed kisses and nibbles down the length of her. He settled again, her hips nestled between his arms as his attention focused there.

With one more look of sly adoration Rhyme lowered his gaze to her beautiful body. He craved the taste of her, and eagerly went to work in creating similar feelings in her. Love, pleasure, affection… all he had to offer was hers.

-fade-