gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
01-31-2021, 08:34 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 09:17 AM by Indigo.)

Indigo was trying hard to settle into their new home. The weather was all wrong to start a garden and the plants were all so different to what he had grown up with. Indy was never one to back down from a challenge, and no matter how challenging his life had become the boy weathered the storm. So much had changed even in the last six months, Indy wouldn’t admit to his struggles but he was indeed struggling. Everyone who he had been close to was gone now. Meadow was long gone, his aunt Iolaire was leaving, and he’d been forced to leave Aslatiel in Boreas. Her presence he missed the most.

Asla was the foundation that he needed to stabilize himself, and she was infinite miles away from him. Indy tried to make his place here, he wanted to feel comfortable in his own skin. He had his duties in the Hallows but he felt so disconnected and alone. The boy sighed heavily as his massive paws carried him over the foreign land. He was still learning the lay of the land, but everytime he went out he learned more. Indy was swiftly learning what plants were useful and what were poisonous. He was particularly trusting in his skill but there were still a few familiar species.

Bright blue eyes looked around him as the boy searched for something useful to him and the pack.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
01-31-2021, 09:11 AM

Relm loved when her and Kefka made the trip down south. It wasn't for long, usually just the day. But she loved the discovery of Auster, and she was certainly wishing they didn't have to go back. That was no secret from her either. But Kefka made alliance to Lurid, and unfortunately for her, Relm was stuck with him. Sure she could have a young rebellion, run away and do what she wanted. But at heart, she loved her father and wanted nothing more than to impress him.

She hadn't explored all of Auster, but so far this was her favorite place and it was so close to the Bifrost. As much as Relm wasn't a girly girl, she did find this place quite beautiful, even in it's coldened winter state. Though, unknown to her that this was actually Auster's summer season.

She came here waiting for Kefka to make their return to Boreas, but there was no way of knowing how long he would be. And as she was sitting under one of the golden trees, a giant wolf of purple came across the grove only a short distance from her. She had not met another wolf with a strange color like her, though when she was very young it was all she knew. Her, Kefka, and Agria were all pink so she simply believed all wolves were pink until Kefka took her to Lurid and until she met others on her travels. Though she didn't think her appearance special or anything like that. She just now thought how cool it was to find someone like her, but also not like her.

She would rise rather eagerly, approaching him without asking and not making her presence known to him but also not hiding it. After she was close enough to let her voice reach him, whether he saw her or not, she would greet without so much as a hello, "You're purple." her head tilted in interest, but she also wasn't expecting him to respond if he didn't want to. Just thinking out loud.

Walk "Talk" Think

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
01-31-2021, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 10:30 AM by Indigo.)

Indigo continued walking, his massive dark paws carrying him quietly through the grove. He always seemed to be on edge, and there wasn't much that could take him off guard, especially not a young girl. His attention was swiftly brought to the pup as she shifted and took to her feet. Her bright pelt was just as hard to ignore as his own and bright blue eyes fell on her as she approached. Indy wasn’t used to seeing puppies outside of pack lands. She didn’t smell like anything more than a loner and he was kind of confused where she came from.

Resin allowed the children to do their exploring, but Indy knew to stay on guard in case an upset mother found him too close to her half a year old. He looked around as she spoke to him, Indigo searched for any sign of another wolf, but it seemed like they were alone. What if he was a wolf of harsher disposition? Or a bear? He shouldn’t have been worrying about her when he had nothing to do with her, but that was where his mind naturally drifted.

”And you’re pink.” He observed as his attention returned to her young features.

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
01-31-2021, 09:55 AM

Relm was often met with the same type of action, those looking around for her parent. Though no one made it apparent to her that this is why they may have been on edge and looking around. But she no longer paid attention to this, as it had become the norm for her.

The man would state as she had, and you're pink. Not to any offense to her, and she wouldn't apologize for not greeting him properly. Relm was pretty intelligent for her age, but she didn't really have a filter or care for being polite at least in her pup state. "Only daddy and Ag-ria were pink like me." Her wording as were may have suggested they were both not around anymore, but that was true only for one of them.

Relm knew of the pack around here from one of their previous trips to Auster, and just as Indigo was looking around for her parent, Relm would do the same only for her it was as if to look around for his pack. "Do you live here? I wish I could live here." Her eyes went to the golden trees, if anything admiring them. There weren't many wolves here in Auster unless they lived in the new pack nearby. But regardless of the male's alliance to his pack, Relm still wished she could stay down here forever like him.

Walk "Talk" Think

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
01-31-2021, 10:48 AM

Indy thought he was pretty good with puppies, and he honestly wasn’t upset at her lack of manners. Maybe someone from ashen might have been but she was young. Who could expect a wild child like this to be polite? She went on to mention at least one of her absent parents, but her way of phrasing made him doubt they were still in her life. Not that he could know for sure, because there was the smell of other wolves on her but he couldn’t know who they were. Someone was in her life somewhere. Or as of the last few days.

”Oh yeah?” He answered with a question. ”I’ve only met one other purple wolf.” He thought that maybe his younger siblings might have shared a little in his coat color but he’d been avoiding his immediate family since joining the Hallows so he wasn’t sure. ”Uh, kind of. Not here here, but that direction.” Indigo gestured towards the Hallows lands. ”A pack called the Hallows, there’s a castle and lots of land.” Indy didn’t know why he was being so forthcoming but maybe it was just her puppy aura. ”Where do you live?” He asked softly, wondering how much he’d learn about this… very alone pup.

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

01-31-2021, 11:53 AM

Seeing as Indigo himself hadn't met many wolves of his own color made Relm realize only a bit more that they were a little different from others, including themselves. But still, she wouldn't waltz around the woods like she was made of gold or anything. Relm may have been blunt and even felt a little superior than others at times, but she definitely wasn't a gloater. And she wouldn't go around and laugh in the face of others simply because she was pink and they weren't.

Indigo would confirm he lived in the pack nearby, and Relm didn't have any experience with packs in general other than Kefka telling her to stay away from them so there was a natural interest in what wolves did when they were apart of packs. It was really no different than Kefka and Lurid's arrangement, but Relm would never know the true logistics of pack life unless she lived in one herself. "Yeah, I've been to the castle before." Her and Kefka explored the castle just days before the pack took over, and Relm herself was pretty upset she couldn't go back there with the pack residing in it. The angry disappointment could probably be heard through her voice. Kefka would never allow it, and as sassy as the girl was, she was extremely obedient to her father.

Relm at her young age wasn't careful with her words, and where some wolves may have been adamant about telling others where they lived, especially a loner without a pack to back them up, Relm had yet to experience any kind of sabotage or danger to her. Kefka taught her little about how important it was to observe her surroundings and if she felt danger to call him immediately. But a moment in need was far from any feeling she had ever experienced. "I live way up north where it's really, really cold." Only a quick second to break her words, "I hate it."

She had met another wolf from The Hallows the last time she was down here in Auster, so naturally she would ask what was on her mind, "Do you pack people not stay in the pack? Isn't that what packs are for?" Maybe a dumb question, but she was a pup after all, and a loner at that.

Walk "Talk" Think

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
02-01-2021, 08:02 AM

He’d gotten a few second looks at his pelt, but he also had to assume that wolves stared at his whole appearance. His man was slowly growing in, and at this point he could assume that it would grow out to more fully resemble that of a lion. He was also huge, he was built heavy and he was as tall as a wolf could get. Indigo grew up around strange adornments and colors and deep down didn’t think himself very special.

The girl mentioned that she had indeed been to the castle before, but the Hallows hadn’t been there for very long so he wasn’t very surprised. The girl seemed to really get around though and again he was left wondering if she had a guardian. ”I’ve never been to the north before,” he commented with a quick tilt of his head. He knew how cold the winter could get but he always liked when it stopped so he could focus on his plants. ”I wouldn’t want to live up in the cold either.” He added, but then realized that if she hated it and was alone who was keeping her there? Relm had to have some kind of parent or authority over her.

”I could if I wanted to.” He explained, of course he had his responsibilities but Resin would never keep him holed up in the pack lands for good. ”There’s a lot of plants that don’t grow in the pack lands though, and our hunters will often go outside the borders so our native prey populations don’t deplete too harshly. Plus, what’s the fun of staying home all the time.” He asked in return. ”My name is Indigo by the way, you could call me Indy if you want.”

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

03-04-2021, 04:38 PM

Relm raised a brow to his explanation, while she didn't have much interest of pack life she had never asked Kefka about it or some of the wolves she met outside. The few young ones she met outside the pack were always accompanied by adults, so she saw no reason in asking. They were after all looking for someone their age to spar.

"Yeah, that's why I don't want to be in a pack. It sounded boring being in one place." Still pack life didn't sound wonderful to her, but at least it wasn't as bad as she thought. Though she thought bigger things than just living with only Kefka for the rest of her life. Maybe not to be an Alpha, but living in the Col for the next 10 years didn't sound the best either.

"I'm Relm." She introduced herself before looking around again wondering, "So did you come from the pack to do any of those things? I prefer
fighting myself."
It was probably just the upbringing from her father, or the amount of freedom she had. Her attitude made her quite a spitfire, and she would only become stronger as she became older.

Walk "Talk" Think