ardent

Tip-Toe Through The Window

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
12-20-2020, 01:56 AM
She had been on her own for so long. She had finally learned to sort of hunt, but not big game. She was decent at hunting rabbits but surviving off of rabbits and small prey animals weren't enough. The girl was practically starving, and it only served to further send her into psychological and physiological decline. Her ribs were visible beneath her scraggly pelt, but for Medusa, this was considered pretty normal. It was how she'd been living for her entire life after her mother abandoned her. She was a literal hermit, avoiding most every animal that wasn't dead and living in the swamps for nearly her whole life. There was the time she had come across a wolf with wings who had fed her once, but hell if she remembered who he was or where he lived. But as the colder weather closed in on the swamps along with the lack of food and carrion, she forced herself to venture out and find better hunting grounds, so to speak.

She approached the borders of the nook, and although she could smell the many scents of other wolves, she could also smell food. Her mouth began to salivate and her stomach twisted in painful knots. She never had the proper education on what to do when you're at a pack's border, but...then again, she was never educated in anything. She was a social mess, with no regard for what was appropriate or inappropriate. All she knew was food kept her alive...or at least a little less dead. Licking her lips, she passed the border without a second thought as she sought out the source of where the food might be.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
01-11-2021, 06:54 PM
((Set before Recluse realizes she's pregnant, pp to knock Medusa over granted by Dragon

CW: Recluse throws up))

The sun was just starting to dip below the horizon and yet Recluse was up, earlier than usual... her stomach had been flipping for a while now and she found walking was the only thing that helped to settle it... however backwards that felt. So she was up, and stumbling through the packlands as she squinted in the low light. It only took a short while for her to get down the volcano side now, even half blind as she was. So it didn't take too long to reach where the majority of her pack gathered...

Might as well run a patrol right? Try and settle her stomach. That wouldn't last long though as a strange scent, reached her, it was fresh and strong and moving right across her borders! Instantly a growl bubbled in her throat and the woman picked up her pace. Moving from loping to full-out dashing towards the female's scent, as she ran she tipped her head back to call for her uncle to join her.

A dark form appeared in front of her and blind as she still was the woman decided that she was going to simply ram into the stranger. She ducked her head to her chest and upon contact pushed it up with as much force as she could muster, knocking the woman clean off her paws, then Recluse practically tripped over her, she stumbled, twisted and managed to place herself over top of the woman, a forepaw thumping down onto the ground dangerously close to the woman's head. Recluse narrowed her eyes, growling and then...

Recluse leaned away from the woman and retched, the run had stirred up her stomach and whatever it was that was making her nauseous exacerbated she emptied her stomach onto the ground. Gods she hoped her uncle wouldn't take too long.

speech think action

Art by Akage-Kitsu
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
01-11-2021, 07:37 PM

Harbringr fiddled with the woven golden band around his left wrist. He still hadn't decided how he felt about Costa- no Ginna, returning. Ginna was the owls true name and while she'd been giving him a wide berth apparently the owl and Ari were on speaking terms. He'd been given her side of the story, he understood her loss, but he wasn't sure he could forgive her for what she'd done. Still he had promised Ari he'd think about it and he had to admit the golden band she'd found for him was lovely. He wore it as a reminder not to get so lost inside his own mind again. There was also the fact that if it weren't for her con he wouldn't have his sons today.

He sudden heard his niece's call ring out. An intruder! He immediately took off toward the call. Recluse was in no shape to take on a trespasser. Ari brought his armor and to his surprise Ginna showed up with his weaponry. He scrambled into them and soon arrived to see Recluse slam into the intruder then immediately turn to vomit. Defenses set he made his attack.

Harbringr dove for the stranger on the ground. He sought to grab hold of the back of her neck with his fangs, just where the skull connected to the neck. He wanted to make sure she couldn't bite Recluse. At the same time his jaws lunged forward he sought to slam his chest down onto the woman while attempting to wrap his arms around the base of her neck, hoping to fully pin her to the ground.

Harbringr Klein vs Medusa for Dominance
Round 1/?
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bear claw gauntlets
Defensive Battle Accessory: Helmet
Companion 1: Japanese Macaque, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Barn Owl, Female - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Navigator
Specialty: Fleet-footed

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
01-16-2021, 01:55 AM
She was focused on finding the food she was sure she smelled, that she didn't notice when someone came charging towards her. It wasn't until she was thrown clear off her feet, hit the ground with a thud, the wind knocked out of her, and seeing the stranger standing over her that she realized what had happened. Sort of. Her body hurt from the sudden attack, and she practically wheezed as her skeletal body struggled to regain its breath, but when she heard the telltale sound of retching and then the puking, she twisted her head to find her attacker throwing up pretty close to her. "You threw up. Medusa throws up alot, too!" She wheezed matter of factly, ignoring the fact she had just been assault.

Just as she was trying to roll over in an effort to find her paws, she was attacked again! Only this time, it was someone that had managed to grab the back of her neck and pinned her down. Surprised and still out of breath from being knocked off her feet, she tried to flail beneath the stranger that was on top of her, her jaws snapping wildly in an attempt to grab any part of him she could reach, but...she clearly wasn't in a position to get anywhere. Her body couldn't support the weight that was on top of it so she eventually just stopped moving and mimicked a sack of potatoes. "Medusa can't breath or move! Medusa's gonna throw up too!" She wheezed again as she eyed up the guy that was practically sitting on top of her.

Medusa Tempest vs Harbringr for ....dominance?
Round: 1/1
Size: Medium
Build: Light
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Novice Hunter
Specialty: N/A

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-01-2021, 10:43 PM

And the winner is...

Harbringr

Medusa must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Harbringr:
Rolls: 94, 30, 88, 16
Adjusted rolls: 126.9, 34.5, 136.4, 16
Total: 392.25

Medusa:
Rolls: 35, 2, 6, 32
Adjusted rolls: 38.5, 2, 6.3, 32
Total: 78.80

Medusa

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

02-07-2021, 04:11 AM
Too late. With the larger male's weight practically pressing on her plus the smell of Recluse's vomit from a moment ago, she couldn't help it. She suddenly ceased any struggling she might have been doing. "Uh oh." She went dead silent then. Without further warning, she started to retch until the carrion she had eaten that morning emptied onto the ground in front of her. It smelled vile, but she was used to it. She licked her lips before trying to twist her head to look at the two wolves that had attacked her. "That's all of Medusa's food." She said quietly to the two of them. Was that what they wanted? Honestly, she didn't understand all that was going on or what she had done wrong. But now her stomach hurt again as it usually did, and the weight on top of her didn't help any.

Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
02-12-2021, 08:47 PM

There had been no fight at all. The woman simply crumbled beneath him and then proceeded to vomit. At this show of weakness Harbringr wrinkled his nose and stepped off the intruder, deeming her to be little of a physical threat. Judging by the manner of the odd woman's speech Harbringr assumed the woman wasn't right in the head and clearly had trouble taking care of herself. "You're trespassing. Get back across our border and I won't have to start picking you apart piece by piece." He growled and took a step forward, doing his best to look threatening in order to get his point across. Maybe if she didn't understand his words he might be able to get her to back step on the other side of the border where she could be more properly addressed.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
02-22-2021, 02:08 PM

Recluse stumbled away as her uncle charged in, overpowering the woman as Recluse emptied the contents of her stomach onto the ground. It didn't take long for her senior warrior to clearly win and Recluse heard the woman's own retching. She swiped at her mouth with a foreleg and spun around to glare at the skull marked woman.

Her uncle was ordering her back across the border and... "No!" She barked, a little harsher than she intended. The woman shook her head and moved to stand beside her uncle. "No." She said again, softer this time. "Trespassers are to be made an example of." The woman held not pack scent and she said the next words with all the authority she could summon. "You are now a Se'irim, you are not to leave the packlands at all and are to follow the orders of your betters. You forfeited your personal freedoms when you chose to ignore our borders and as such are not to be treated with any respect. Now get up and take a fucking bath!" Her tone was harsh, no sympathy for the woman to be found in her words.

speech think action

Art by Akage-Kitsu
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.