Erebus

Erebus

gems
size
build
player
09-14-2013, 11:15 AM
Erebus

So here he is, my serious, loyal and gruff boy. He needs some kind of plotting. I'm literally up for anything for him, enemy, lover, best friend...ANYTHING.
[CLICK]

It definitely will take him a while to warm up to others, but once he knows them, he's like a fierce guard dog. ha. With much bigger teeth and attitude. As of now, he was just returned after 2 years to the Valhalla pack. He is a warrior, he's large and isn't easily intimidated. He isn't overly aggressive, but not one someone would want to "mess with". He's vicious in his revenge, cruel and harsh. When he's good, he's really, really good, but when he's bad he's outright scary.

Like I said open to anything! Let me know ^-^

Karmen

gems
size
build
player
09-14-2013, 11:22 AM
EREBUS & KARMEN
Hi nice to meet you.
I am down for any plot ideas between these two. I don't really have any ideas, but we can throw them in a meet n' greet and see how it goes? Or if you have something more sinister in mind?
Lemme know c:

Erebus

gems
size
build
player
09-19-2013, 03:35 PM
Aw she's cute and pretty and young lol Nothing plot wise is really coming to mind, but I'm definitely down to throw them in a thread together if you still want too. :)

Devya

gems
size
build
player
09-19-2013, 11:46 PM
I have my girl Rayne in Valhalla that could use some lovin'. I'd post a link but I'm on my phone DX my plotting thread is just a few posts down titled "we're up all night to get lucky" :)

Arayne

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-02-2013, 12:41 PM
If you still need threads, maybe we could toss Arayne and Erebus into a thread and see what happens? She needs to meet pack wolves anyway.