Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
03-16-2021, 06:59 PM

The journey to Boreas was proving harder than her and Kefka had originally ventured. With the harsh winter moving into spring without a break, they were caught up in blizzards and ice storms where they had to take cover. Kefka had to go out often to find them a meal, prey had been going extremely scare especially with the number of packs around who would be stocking their stores and stealing live meat from the loners. Relm wouldn't dwell on the issues, it was just another excuse to think Kefka was spending more time away from her.

Coming to the Grande, she thought she would try her skills in fishing that Kefka had taken almost no time to teach her. Only instead of finding the rivers that ran through the lands here like she had observed before, she found only snow and ice without a trickle coming from any direction. Her gaze was down at the thick log of ice where the river used to flow, and then moved to look at the tree lines. Well, it seemed she would be having yet another uneventful day. It didn't help that her father left her alone for almost the entire day to do as she pleased. Sure it was a desirable way of life, but she was starting to get bored and lonely.

Walk "Talk" Think

Rhaegath

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Creed
03-17-2021, 06:16 PM

He was about sick of all the snow. It was the equivalent of walking through piles and piles of shit. At least she shit wouldn't threaten to give him frostbite.

The dark bulue man found himself heading farther north in search of Odyssia. He had half a mind to challenge her to a fight once he found her if only for the trouble she was causing him. It was hard to get a plan in motion when you were by your damn self. He could always find something to keep himself busy in the mean time, but working as a unit was going to be their most effective method moving forward. He wanted to learn more about the packs here and the wolves that resided within. Most of all he was ready for some fighting. He was beginning to feel an itch to have a good old fashioned brawl. He just had to find a worthy opponent. Half pints like the man he'd run into a while ago certainly weren't his idea of a good fight. It seemed like that's all this foreign land had so far were shrimps.

He traveled along the frozen riverside with the tree line to his left. It was .... annoying that even the river hadn't escaped the extended winter's wrath. The thought of fishing had gone out the window immediately. Instead a freshly killed rabbit hung limply from his jaws. The wolves weren't the only things having a hard time scavenging for food. Every animal was struggling with the confusing weather.

He stopped dead in his tracks as he spotted a pink wolf ahead of him about 100 feet away. He'd failed to scent her sooner due to the scent of blood from the rabbit he had shoved in his jaws. His nose crinkled as he observed that she was still a pup. Almost a yearling, but still young enough that there was a potential that parents wouldn't be too far away. He couldn't think of anything worse than a bunch of overprotective parents coming for his head just for even looking at the girl. He rolled his eyes as the thought. It was best just to try and skirt around her before she, or anyone else, noticed he was even there. He wanted to enjoy his meal in peace.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Rhaegath is not friendly! Most (if not all) of his posts will be rated M for the ridiculously foul mouth he has. Thread with him at your own risk (cause half the time even I don't know what he's gonna do.)

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
03-17-2021, 07:41 PM

As Relm was distracted in her thoughts, her eyes wandering the tree lines and frozen river, it was like she looked away for a moment and just as her head lifted again she spotted the guy across the way. Like he just magically appeared there. Not that Relm would really think so but her mind took a shock for one minute no one was there and the next this guy with a hare just showed up.

He was turning away as Relm spotted him, and while she wasn’t necessarily a social type, she was starting to crave the attention of others silently. Though she was interested where he found the hare and how many of them there were.

She took off in a slow lope, her approach less than stealthy but that wasn’t her intent to sneak up on him. Coming up behind him she would start, "Hey you, uh- guy?"  Name? Honestly she wasn’t interested. She was pretty bad at introductions herself. "Where’d you find that? I came here to fish but doesn’t seem like that was a good plan."

Walk "Talk" Think

Rhaegath

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Creed
03-19-2021, 07:23 PM

He thought he was going to make it until he heard her very loud footsteps coming up behind him. He let out an inaudible sigh and rolled his eyes while his back was still turned to her. Of course she spotted him and of course she was going to come annoy him. He was beginning to wonder when he'd just get some peace and quiet without other wolves interrupting his day. What about him screamed "hey come annoy the shit out of me!"? He could imagine the horns or his vibrant markings would be it, but it quickly became apparent that it was the food in his mouth that caught her attention the most.

He rose a brow as she addressed him as guy. He would have quickly called her a pink eyesore had his mouth not been currently stuffed with his, hopefully, soon-to-be dinner. He snorted as she quickly explained that she'd come to try and fish, but even he could just look at the river and see that that idea had gone downstream quite quickly. He waited a moment, deciding how he wanted to handle this, before he dropped the rabbit in front of him. If she thought she was getting a free meal she was sorely mistaken. He wasn't keen on sharing his hard work.

"In the forest." He said with little patience. "Where the rabbits live. Where the hell else would I have gotten it? Clearly not in the river." He snorted.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Rhaegath is not friendly! Most (if not all) of his posts will be rated M for the ridiculously foul mouth he has. Thread with him at your own risk (cause half the time even I don't know what he's gonna do.)

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

03-19-2021, 07:37 PM

Relm's chin went a little crooked at his response, and a small grin went across her face. She was quite impressed and enjoyed the way the young brute spit fire her way. Most others were pretty polite or scared to speak their mind or just be blunt in the manner Relm was. It was very clear that the golden boy's words did little to affect her ego, and honestly there probably wasn't much he could do or say to change that. She was no push over, that's for sure.

"Hey now," she warned though in an almost joking tone, "Don't want to start fights you can't finish." She still had that grin on her face, almost as if she was luring him in to fight. Maybe she wanted to, but she was much more interested in how the young brute would react to such a comment. He didn't seem to thrilled by her presence in general. Perhaps Kefka had taught her well in the ways of mockery.

Walk "Talk" Think

Rhaegath

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Creed
03-19-2021, 07:53 PM

He expected her to go cry to her parents now. He mentally prepared himself for that and to, quite possibly, have to fight whomever her caretaker was. After all he'd just basically verbally assaulted a kid. Granted, he had actually been rather tame, but he knew well enough that most parental figures didn't like it when you messed with their offspring. Bears were particularly touchy about their young. At least he didn't have to fight a bear. Even he was wise enough to not pick that particular fight without thinking it all the way through.

Now what he did not expect was for her to let loose a shit eating grin at his words. His yellow eyes flashed in brief confusion before he covered the expression up as quickly as it came. He was used to others getting extremely offended by his words and yet she didn't seem fazed at all. What the hell? His ears flicked forward at her joking words, but he could detect the under tone they held. If she wanted a fight he would most certainly oblige her. He started and finished whatever the hell he damn well pleased. He certainly wasn't frightened by a pink little brat.

"I finish every fight I start." He said with a deadly serious tone. "Shouldn't you be getting back to your mother's teat by now?" He retorted back. "I highly doubt she'd appreciate her neon little princess being out by herself tormenting innocent travelers." His tone was equally teasing as it was degrading. Though not much older than her, he had the freedom of not having someone lording over him with rules and responsibilities, or so he assumed. He hadn't ever had a good parental figure and he'd been on his own quite frequently. He'd stopped being a pup the minute he was weaned. "Besides, I'm not the one who can't figure out where to find a fucking rabbit." He scoffed haughtily, not holding back, with the desire to get under her skin. That grin bothered him as much as it excited him.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

03-19-2021, 08:19 PM

Her face went just a tad more serious as he mentioned a mother. Though it was a gentle transition compared to an immediate one. Her eyes squinted a little and her proper eye turned to face him at an angle. Her mother was in fact dead, and her father believed she was too young to remember what he had done to her. At least she didn't know the history beyond that though it probably would have been a normalcy for her. Murder after all had no affect on her young mind.

"Not sorry to say that I don't got a mother." Relm didn't see herself as any weaker because she didn't have a mother. Most pups would have broke down to the idea of their mother being dead, Relm didn't even know what a mother was when it happened, Agria's mind was long gone when she was born. She didn't even seem alive in Relm's early days. "Had her throat ripped out, I saw the whole thing. Nothing to cry about though, she was a bitch anyway." Relm was starting to relate what feelings she had for Agria to what feelings she was brewing towards her father. Though if she dwelled on it too long, Agria seemed to be the better parent. Just laid there and provided, didn't shy away from her touch or tell her what she could and couldn't do. But she knew in her heart that if that was her life now, she would still be as unhappy. "No teats for me."

She turned her working side toward the young brute, taking a few steps as if she was going to circle him, but her gaze was fixated on the tree branches rather than his own form. She expected him to lash out but she was also making herself vulnerable to his attack. She didn't care either way, she would improvise with what she needed to do. "Bet you don't have anything fun like that to share?" It was a tease, almost like she had something that he didn't. She watched someone die, had he? Supposed to be someone to be loved but that was not Relm's case. She couldn't help but think she would like and remember this encounter forever because there weren't many like this guy. And she was enjoying their time together.

She found the hare that started their interaction completely irrelevant now. She could have called him a fool for not noticing the scarcity of prey or a jerk for thinking she was dumb enough for common sense. But it was unnecessary, she hoped she would get under his skin like he hoped he could get under hers.

Walk "Talk" Think

Rhaegath

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Creed
03-25-2021, 07:26 PM

Keen eyes watched her with an intent satisfaction as she squinted at him. So he'd struck a nerve? He kept his achievement from his face and remained passive as his ears flicked forward to listen to her as she explained she didn't have a mother. He hadn't really been wanting a reply as to whether or not her mother was around, but apparently he was going to get one. He really hadn't wanted a sob story either, but it seemed as though he'd signed himself up for one. His snout twitched as she went into the details of watching her mother get her throat ripped out. It wasn't often he ran into others with fucked up childhoods like his own, but this wiped the satisfaction clean out of him. The last thing he had wanted was a reminder of his own mother's untimely demise or the gruesomeness of how it had happened.

A low growl rumbled in his chest as she moved like she was going to circle him before she made herself so vulnerable he imagined it would have been quite easy to hit a vital spot before she could stop him. His eyes flashed dangerously, but the uncomfortable turn the conversation had taken the fight straight out of him. He felt his skin crawling as she returned his jabbing at him with full force. "My life has been just peachy." He snarled sarcastically. "Grow up buttercup, you're not fucking special because you watched your mom get her throat ripped out."

He kicked at the rabbit he'd victoriously rubbed in her face, shoving it away from himself, before he started to take some angry steps away from the pink she-devil. It had been fun teasing her at first, but now the thoughts of a mother he barely remembered and a father who'd punished him severely in her absence took over. He was still quite bitter about it and she'd brought all of it back in full force.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

03-25-2021, 07:42 PM

He amused her more, he seemed defensive or offensive, perhaps both at the same time. His sarcastic lie could have made her wonder about what he had gone through too, but he was making it too fun for her to have a personal moment with him.

"You’re the one making it sound like having a mother is special. So don’t act like I’m some beaten thing." Her tone turned a little more sour as her joking grin faded, but she still wasn’t entirely serious. Maybe she was upset the young brute hadn’t dug into her yet. She didn’t know it yet, but she craved someone else’s paws on her, whether it was gentle or destructive. But she did know she was getting excited for a fight and it appeared the brute was no longer interested.

Relm took a leap forward towards him, letting out a viscous snarl. She was more asking him to fight her but she was ready to start it herself. He was starting to get annoying after all.

Walk "Talk" Think

Rhaegath

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Creed
03-27-2021, 03:50 PM

"You’re the one making it sound like having a mother is special. So don’t act like I’m some beaten thing."

His eyes rolled at her comment. He'd clearly struck a nerve, but even that wasn't enough to get him to turn around to look at her. He was hell bent on getting away from the annoyance that had forced herself into his company. He hadn't asked for her to be here and in fact, she'd purposely followed him to assert herself in his life. He'd intended on showing her just how quickly he could leave to. He found her temper to be too revealing for his taste. The last thing he'd expected while teasing a little pup was to have memories resurface of the mother he'd long since locked away in a dark recess of his mind.

That was until he heard her snarl.

He whirled around, his face alight with primal fury, as she leaped toward him. She hadn't made a move to actually attack him yet, but that was all it took for him. She'd soon find out she'd bitten off more tan she could chew. If she wanted a fight she was going to get one. At this point he couldn't give a damn if she was a female or a pup. He wouldn't have cared if she was blind. She was going to learn not to pick fights with a wolf like him.

His ears flattened against his skull and his muzzle wrinkled in a snarl that bunched the skin up around his eyes. They narrowed to slits as he glared at her and, since he no longer had a tail, his legs widened to shoulder length apart to make up for the balance he wouldn't get from the missing appendage. His hackles stood on end as he growled lowly at her with his head lowered, chin tucked downward slightly to protect his throat. He wasted no time in coiling his hind leg muscles before he attempted to throw himself at her full force. His head tucked downwards as he aimed to ram his horned head right into the middle of her throat. Killing her wasn't on the agenda, but if she wasn't fast enough he certainly wouldn't be upset about it. You were either strong enough or you weren't There was no in between. (ooc note: His ref isn't accurate as far as his horn size and the angle. They're more straight and definitely smaller than on his ref).

While his horns went for her throat, he raised his massive front left paw and attempted to smash it down on her front right paw as hard as he could. His other three limbs dug into the ground and distributed his weight evenly at the adjustment. He wasn't going to take it easy just because she was a girl. He'd dish out a full fledged fight regardless. Maybe she'd learn a thing or two.

Rhaegath Armistice vs Relm for Dominance
Round 1/x
Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Mutation: Attack
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Intellectual
Specialty: N/A

Walk, "Talk" Think

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

03-27-2021, 04:46 PM

Lost Inside My Head I Open Up The Door
Step Right Off The Ledge Into The Abyss

Relm would come to get what she wanted, and she didn't regret what she had started. There was a hidden part of her that hadn't revealed itself yet that made her not care if she won or lost the fight. She just wanted the brute's, or anyone's teeth in her. It was almost like a relief when it happened.

But Rhaegath had a different idea, driving his horns towards her. She was able to move out of the way enough for his left horn to scrape across the left side of her neck. Not as satisfying. There was a small line that broke the skin, but most of it would have just been bruised by the friction of the horn on her more sensitive skin.

His paw was more successful in coming down to smash her right paw. She growled fiercely to the pain, and on instinct immediately went forward for a bite. Her body had crunched downward a bit from Rhaegath's smash on her paw, so she aimed to throw a bite around the front of his left shoulder blade, her top teeth aiming for the outside of his body and her bottom teeth to the inside. Her ears had pinned back and her muscles tensed throughout her body. Unlike him, she had a tail to help keep more balance through herself. Her back paws found their footing on the ground but her front paws were a little more difficult to keep anchored while he pounded her paw and she was favoring the front half of her body.

She didn't care at all that he didn't care for her being a female, and in fact she wanted him to not see her that way either. She was a tough girl no doubt though her attitude could have been more or less not as desirable.

Walk "Talk" Think

Relm Abraxas vs Rhaegath for Dominance
Round 1/2

Size: Extra Large
Defensive Battle Accessory: Spiked Christmas lights collar
Disability: Partial Blindness - Moderate
Skills: Novice Fighter & Expert Intellectual

Rhaegath

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Creed
03-27-2021, 08:19 PM

His left horn scraped the left side of her neck, but it wasn't as damaging as he'd hoped it would be. Then again he hadn't expected to skewer her with them either. That attack had been, if he was being honest, quite predictable. Though he couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed that he'd barely gotten her at all with them. One day, just one day, he was going to impale someone with them and experience the first time of feeling the hard appendages slide through another wolf like butter. But that was a fantasy for another day.

His paw smash, however, had been quite successful. He grimaced with determination and attempted to drive twist his right paw back and forth to squish her paw even further and hopefully bruise her toes some more while he was at it. He didn't even care to evade her bite. Backing away was essentially running in his eyes so he took her bite full force. A wicked grin spread across his face as her teeth sunk into the front of his left shoulder. Her top teeth sunk into the more muscled outer part of his shoulder while the bottom sliced closer to the more tender part.

Not caring about the obvious pain that lanced through his shoulder, he was now confident that there was no way she could avoid a next attack either. He didn't do the whole dancing around thing when he got into a fight. He wanted a full out brawl with lots of blood and and ripped flesh from both sides. For this he was thankful that she at least wasn't the tiniest wolf on the planet. All the ones he'd encountered tended to be more flighty and a lot more annoying to land a hit on since they didn't stay locked in one place for too long.

He adjusted his stance so that his hind legs spread a couple inches farther back so he could get a good footing with a fair amount of weight leveled out to his right hind leg. From there he attempted to shove his body forward with his shoulder jutting upward to forcibly knock her mouth back to her chest. Simultaneously, he tilted his head to the right to get a good angle, and his jaws attempted to sink into the left side of her neck right above where her shoulder and neck met.

Rhaegath Armistice vs Relm for Dominance
Round 2/2
Size: Extra large
Mutation: Attack
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Intellectual

Walk, "Talk" Think

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

03-28-2021, 10:13 AM

Lost Inside My Head I Open Up The Door
Step Right Off The Ledge Into The Abyss

Relm was impressed with the brute's lack of feeling for the bite and injury. Sure he may have felt it, but he seemed to almost enjoy it. Just like Relm. If he had other experiences with smaller opponents that wanted to run and evade, Relm was neither. She was more of the type to take the force full on, though she was expecting more bites and belly bumping than a horn to the throat. She didn't want to die.

Rhaegath pushed his body into her, her reflexes gagged in her throat as she let go of his shoulder, still being pushed at the chest by the slightly bigger and older brute. And finally, she would get what she wanted. This she would almost just let him take, because it was what her body was craving. Not that the details were very apparent to either of them. She let out a long held exhale as the brute laid his teeth in her, a sound of relief. But she wouldn't leave him waiting for long, that wouldn't be fair. Especially if he enjoyed the heat of the fight as much as she did.

Relm attempted to leap up slightly while still under the own pressure of his shoulder into her chest. She wanted to wrap her legs around him at the shoulders in a hug type form, and would try to push her weight into him to get him down to the left side at a pin. It wouldn't go unfollowed with her jaws as she also tried to take another latch at the top of his right shoulder at the withers.

Walk "Talk" Think

Relm Abraxas vs Rhaegath for Dominance
Round 2/2

Size: Extra Large
Defensive Battle Accessory: Spiked Christmas lights collar
Disability: Partial Blindness - Moderate
Skills: Novice Fighter & Expert Intellectual

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-10-2021, 01:32 PM

And the winner is...

RHAEGATH

RELM must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

RELM

Rolls: 44, 42, 56, 77
Adjusted rolls: 46.2, 48.3, 56, 92.4
Total: 170.03

RHAEGATH

Rolls: 97, 8, 46, 32
Adjusted rolls: 111.55, 8.4, 46, 32
Total: 197.95

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

04-10-2021, 06:30 PM

Relm would feel the pressure of the young brute on her shoulders, and she could only admit that she was now pinned and unable to move. Still, the feeling of his teeth in her was satisfying, and she wanted it to last even just a little bit longer. She wouldn't give in just yet, surrendering would probably make him pull away too quickly.

Eventually she relaxed, perhaps the brute's slightly older age gave him a better advantage. She would never know for sure. "I know when I've been bested." She pulled up a malicious grin. The brute was impressive, but she had already considered this when the brute stuck his teeth in her. He had thought that maybe this wasn't a good idea, that she could have had an adult stalking in the bushes. She didn't know any of this, but while Kefka may have been nearby, he knew that Relm could handle herself. Even if she was beaten in battle. The young man wouldn't have to worry about that luckily. But even if Relm had her father backing her up, she didn't want a night in shining armor to save the day.

Walk "Talk" Think

Rhaegath

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Creed
04-11-2021, 04:20 PM

ooc: Keeping the rest of the fight stuff kinda vague since the fight is over and I'm kinda lazy

They had tussled for a little bit longer before the older wolf was able to pin her. He was almost concerned that she would be stupid enough to not realize the position she was in and just keep trying to fight him like an idiot, but eventually he felt her relax underneath him. Yellow orbs peered at her as he assessed the situation before he finally got off of her. While a victory against a wolf younger than him didn't feel like much of a victory, he was content that maybe he'd proven himself and that she'd mind herself just a little bit more. If not, well then she obviously just had a thing for trying to fight strangers that she didn't know in the middle of nowhere. If that was the case, well once she got a little bigger he wouldn't have minded a regular spar partner. He refused to become lazy in the absence of the Spartans.

He stepped away and began to lick the blood from his teeth as he took a seat on the cold ground. "You can have the rabbit if you want. I can catch another one later." He finally said breaking the silence. He wouldn't say it, but he supposed it could be considered a consolation prize. Plus, even if he wouldn't admit this either, he'd secretly had a little bit of fun as they tried to rip each other's flesh from their bodies. It was kind of what he lived for anyways. While unexpected, he always appreciated the chance do get in a fight.

"Practice and I'm sure you'll be able to keep up with me." It was about as close to a compliment that she was going to get.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

04-11-2021, 05:21 PM

Rhaegath's demeanor changed it seemed in the flip of a coin, and Relm couldn't help but feel disappointed. She pushed herself up off the ground, rolling her shoulders from the weight of the man that bested her. Her exaggerative, or malicious, or any type of grin was no longer present on her face. It was apparent that she was unsatisfied now, her reasoning unknown and silent while it was that the fact that he was no longer making her bleed.

You think with her lack of physical contact she would want cuddles, or hugs, or happy things. Instead she was starting to explore her want for pain instead of pleasure, not that she was really old enough to understand it. But perhaps her early rebellion was what was making her discover these feelings in her soon coming teenage seasons.

She sat down after he had, her half gaze wandered away from him in the air of her defeat and her disappointment combined. He offered her the hare he had caught, "I could just go find my own," It was serious, or she could just starve to death. Though, that wouldn't happen. Kefka would feed her before himself, "But I'll accept the offer, this time."

His so called compliment was less than offensive, she could have considered it a joke though maybe not so much. There was no reason to try and fight him again right after her defeat. In fact, that would be dumb. "You saying you want another dance then?" She found a gentle grin on her face, but not as wide as it had been previously. She wouldn't deny the challenge. She did have to catch up more on her fighting skills anyway.

Walk "Talk" Think

Rhaegath

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Creed
04-18-2021, 01:54 PM

He listened to her as she put on an air like she could go catch her own rabbit. He held back the snort as she so graciously accepted his offer. He almost made a comment about how she wouldn't get lucky enough to get the same offer again, but he held back. He had a feeling that they could bicker back and forth for the rest of the day like he and Zosime did, but he didn't particularly feel like continuing that trend with every wolf he met. It tended to get exhausting after a while. Not to mention, he imagined that it would result in another brawl again and as much as he was almost always ready for one, he had other ideas on his agenda.

She seemed to not mind the idea of another fight either.

"I'll always be up for another brawl. I'll be around looking for a friend of mine. Call if you want to get your ass kicked again." He said, offering her a toothy grin. "Until then, go train so you can be a better challenge next time." With that the large blue and yellow man would wave his tail as he stalked off to the forest.

occ: Figured we could wrap this up here and then do another one? c:

Walk, "Talk" Think