Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-18-2013, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2013, 09:07 PM by Jupiter I.)
- as she was cleaning the wounds, a few of which she knew would scar, she became aware of the aches that suddenly plagued her, and grudgingly anticipated the final battle that was to come. as she pondered over this matter, hardly aware of thane's presence so near. suddenly, she felt the absence of her companion's aid and looked down at him to see him glaring spitefully in her enemy's direction. her iterjup personality took over and she tilted her head curiously, glancing from the tasmanian devil to the other two individuals inquisitively.

- "would you like me to drive that feathered dolt and that blundering lupe away from here?" he inquired, voice pointedly loud so it would be heard by all who were present. the beginning of a snarl slipped from his powerful maw as his lips lifted to reveal sharp teeth. every inch of fur on his obsidian and alabaster body rose as he took a threatening step forward.

- "oh, um, why would we do that?" jupiter inquired, blinking, and then her body straightened, as if she were just aware that she had won the fight. "um... yeah. i guess that means you have leave now. it was nice fighting with you," she responded, rising carefully to her paws, tail lifting slightly, though her appearance wasn't tainted by any other display of dominance. it took almost every ounce of willpower in her body to keep her inner self from leaking into her outer and driving him away by any means possible. all she wanted to do was chase him as far from this land as possible. it was only then that she became aware of asheni's presence, and blinked at her.

- "oh, i mean, after she helps you," jupiter offered, smiling slightly.

? 292 words ?

[ o o c ; ] --/--

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Asheni

gems
size
build
player
02-21-2013, 01:00 PM
Asheni wasted no time in attending to the injured warriors, taking a variety of herbs from the many she had gathered, she gently but quickly placed the herbs, some smashed, some merely folded into the various wounds and injuries of both wolves. Anti-inflammatory for pain, anti-bacterial to prevent any and all infections, Wrapping them tightly, at least the wounds that were not on the snout to further protect them from infection. Ginger, Turmeric, Andrographis, Buchu... it took her several minutes to see to both warriors, they put on a good show but it was clear they both were hurting.

Asheni smiled as she finally finished the treatment of wounds and glanced between the two. It was a noble fight, neither was aiming to kill, it was always good to see such comradery between seemingly rival wolves, perhaps not all battle had to end in death and tragedy. She retreated to her herbs grabbing some more ginger. She wished she had a few poppy seeds to give them, but she had yet to come across any sprigs of the pain killer yet so the ginger would have to suffice.

"This is ginger. It's very bitter and it tastes rather disgusting but it will help ease the pain and at least allow you both the luxury of returning home with minimal agony." Asheni offered them both a sprig with a smile. It didn't matter to her that neither of these wolves were from Glaciem, a life was a life regardless of where it came from and it was her job to see to it that no one died.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-01-2013, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2013, 06:49 PM by Jupiter I.)
- she swiped her tongue over her wounds, her companion joining her in cleaning them but keeping a bitter, beady, watchful eye upon the two wolves not too far away. she took the ginger tenderly between her teeth, ingesting it with only a wince at the taste. she glanced down at mercury, who had finished his thorough grooming of her injuries and had settled down, snuggling heavily against her leg as he rested under her chest. she glanced at asheni, and then at thane, nodding politely to the both of them.

- "well," she giggled, shrugging but flinching slightly as the soreness of her wounds began to kick in, "it seems as if i have other duties to tend to now," she replied, hinting at the upcoming battle between herself and whomever had won the fight between the original set of challengers. of course, she would allow herself to have a good sleep between then and now, but she wouldn't hesitate afterward. her wounds would take too long to heal for her liking, and jupiter--not iterjup--wished to rip down any chance of hope they had by challenging while they still had their own wounds. she smiled for a moment and then turned and slowly moved away, trying her best not to sore or inflame the muscles that had injured and the wounds that had been scored into her body.

- "farewell!," she called cheerily over her shoulder as she slipped away, "may you succeed in other endeavors!"

[ exit jupiter ]

? 244 words ?

[ o o c ; ] --/--

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.