An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-23-2021, 09:05 PM
Sparrow had only heard that this lake was supposed to be shaped like a wolf's paw, but she had Pongolo fly ahead and confirm it. What were wolves gonna do? Shoot her down? Hah! Anyway, the bird did say it looked like a wolf's paw, but Sparrow wanted to see it herself. Of course there was the problem of there being a whole... pack in the way. Sparrow could roll her eyes at least a hundred times every time a pack claimed a cool landmark. She couldn't blame them but dang it sure was inconvenient. She stayed on her side of the border, no trace of Fireside's scent on her pelt. Maybe someone would come by and let her look at the lake... probably. Maybe. Maybe not.

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Eligos

Loner

Advanced Fighter (85)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut1KValentines 2020Trick 2019
03-02-2021, 12:06 AM
Eligos had been in the middle of a patrol when the scent of a stranger caught his attention from the border. Changing trajectory, he followed the scent to find an earthen colored female lingering upon the border. On the other side of the border, not Aerie's side, but her loitering made him wary so he stopped to see what she was doing. "Can I help you?" he asked politely, though inwardly he felt anything but. There weren't very many good reasons to loiter on a pack's borders without calling for someone, and a very great deal of more nefarious ones. He wouldn't lay odds on it being a good reason.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
03-15-2021, 08:21 PM
A man called out to her and she turned to greet him. Ah great he already looked like the serious type. Okay, well... ugh, fine. Sparrow flashed her best smile- she meant it- before speaking. "Yeah, so I heard there's this whole lake and it looks like a paw and stuff. And I KIND OF wanted to see it, but then there's a pack here and I was sorta kinda hoping if I walked around enough I'd be able to see it anyways, but... obviously that's not the case."

There didn't seem to be any more noticeable landmarks here other than the lake. The rest of the land was... normal looking. Why couldn't wolves claim just like... the side of cool monuments and not the whole thing? Pongolo had already confirmed it for her, but she didn't have much else to go on. "Oh, by the way, I'm Sparrow, pleasure's mine! Bird's Pongolo, Monkey's Friar. Pongolo says the lake IS shaped like a wolf's paw, but it that only from the sky, or like from wolf-level too?"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Eligos

Loner

Advanced Fighter (85)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut1KValentines 2020Trick 2019
03-22-2021, 09:39 PM
As the woman spoke, Eligos' eyes narrowed - not in any particular amount of anger so much as a mix of bewilderment, faint amusement, and annoyance. If she was a spy, she was being rather obvious about it, wasn't she? "It is lake shaped," he told her, his tone still polite. He wondered if it would be worth the effort to recruit a large bird of prey that might eat nosy parrots, and filed it away under 'doubtful', though at the moment it was admittedly quite tempting. He shook his head with a bit of a sigh. He couldn't imagine why she would think he would willingly describe his pack's territory to her, anyway. "We don't allow strangers past our borders, so I'm afraid that your imagination will just have to suffice."

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

03-27-2021, 08:04 PM
The man's brief expression wasn't missed by Sparrow. He said it was lake shaped and Sparrow huffed indignantly, shifting her weight to one side then the other as she rolled her eyes, "That's so BORING sounding!" Sparrow was taking a minute to try to squint past him to see the lake with her own eyes, but didn't make out anything. She grumbled as he went on to say that they didn't let strangers past their borders. "What about potential merchants? Y'all got any goods you wanna trade? Slaves? Harlot lovers?" Sparrow pursed her lips and Pongolo took to preening some of the fur at the top of Sparrow's head as if to soothe her. "There's gotta be something I can do."

Eligos

Loner

Advanced Fighter (85)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

04-05-2021, 09:18 PM
Eligos shifted to remain in front of her, his polite expression beginning to harden. The pushy salesman attitude was grating on him, and he fixed her with an icy stare. "We don't allow strangers in our borders, trader or no," he said, even more firmly. He kept his hackles down, though his self-control was tested. "If you cared so much about the lake you had your chance to see it when we held our festival. Since you seem to have missed it, you can wait until the next." He didn't bother to tell her that it was unlikely he would hold either public festival this year, with the pack still recovering from the myriad troubles that had beset them. "I am going to ask you politely - once - to leave Aerie's borders. If I catch you spying on my pack again, I will remove you with prejudice."

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

04-12-2021, 11:28 AM
Man, this guy didn't budge. Well, Sparrow had to respect that somewhat. He kinda reminded her of Chaos, but obviously less cool because Chaos was related to her and she was at least pretty sure this guy wasn't. Oh wait the guy mentioned festival? Sparrow's tail shifted a few times behind her, "Ohh, I DO love a good party. I'll have to keep my ears perked for the next one even if it takes a billion years." Of course he HAD to go back to being the big mean guy thing again, y'know alpha bear and all that. Sparrow let out a defeated huff, "Look, I'm STILL on my side of the border, but you can follow me around all you want to make sure I'm not spying or anything- in fact, I'd welcome the company. Besides, if you tail me long enough, we'll be less of strangers, and eventually I'll get to see that lake, huh?" Sparrow, full aware she was pushing her boundaries a little far, tossed the man her best and stupidest grin. "Don't worry, I'm getting pretty hungry anyway and I wouldn't wanna chase my dinner into your packlands cause then we'd have a bunch more problems, so I'll let ya relax for now." Sparrow dipped her head and backed away a good amount just to make sure the guy wouldn't go frenzy on her. "Anywayyy, until next time!"

-exit Sparrow-

Eligos

Loner

Advanced Fighter (85)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

04-19-2021, 09:41 PM
He narrowed his eyes at her, not budging either physically nor metaphorically, unmoved by her enthusiasm or her attempt to logic at him. "There's strangers," he said dryly, "and then there's strangers. If I had to follow you around to keep you out, I can't say as we would be friends." He shook his head at her chattering, starting to see now that she was using the constant stream of nonsense to try to keep him off balance. Well, he would not be saddened to see the last of her though he suspected that her leaving now would not be the end of his encounters with this Sparrow. As air headed as her conversation made her seem on the surface, he wouldn't assume she wasn't devious enough to be putting on a show, nor did he assume she was the sort to give up easily. He'd have his wolves keep an eye out for her while patrolling from now on. Or any time, for that matter. He didn't trust easily, but he especially didn't trust the garrulous woman he was watching walk away.