Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
04-19-2021, 10:55 AM
Intended skills: Collected an item to be used in crafting something unrelated to other skills and Crafted an item not related to any other skill (Maybe wood and sticks to build a cabin for pups to play with)

Dunkan explored the plains with the intention of collecting some materials for something he was been thinking about for the past few weeks. He wanted to do something for the youth of the pack. He wasn't a paternal wolf but it didn't mean he would be an ass to pups. He wanted to give them something to do, and knowing how hard it feels to having nothing to do as a pup, he wanted to contribute in a way.

And like that he looked for sticks, logs, and maybe some stones. Urasa was there to help him and he just felt motivated to do this.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.

Sota

The Hallows
Scout

Expert Intellectual (165)

Master Navigator (255)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
04-25-2021, 11:27 AM
Pushing outside his comfort zone and getting to know more wolves within The Hallows was something Sota knew he needed to do, and sooner rather than later. He let out a soft sigh as he moved across the plains, fighting a shiver that threatened to wrack his body. This season was a cold one, colder than he was used to in Auster, and though some days felt more pleasant than others it still felt remarkably like winter to him. He longed terribly for the warmer seasons to arrive, but he wasn't really the type to complain or dwell on how things could be. Catching sight of someone up ahead, little Sota picked up his pace, flashing a polite smile toward Dunkan - a wolf he knew of but hadn't spoken to directly yet. "Good afternoon!" He called out politely, giving a little dip of his head. He hoped he wasn't interrupting anything but trusted Dunkan would make him aware, if he was. "Need any help with anything?" He could tell he was collecting sticks for something, but he wasn't sure what.

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
04-27-2021, 01:27 PM

He picked up the sticks with Urasa his jaguar helping him to get more,he needed the amount of sticks to create the hut big enough for pups to get in and play. He wasnt doing this for any recognition , he just felt like doing this for the youngest members of his pack even if this wouldnt be something others would notice,he just wnated to leave something for others.

Then a wolf he had yet to get to know better. "Sota isn't it? Yes I would welcome any help. I am collecting this for creating a hut for pups, a place where they can play while adults do their duties. Would it be a good 'idea?"

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise

Sota

The Hallows
Scout

Master Navigator (255)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
05-02-2021, 08:47 PM
Sota visibly lit up when Dunkan acknowledge his presence and didn't seem put off by it. At the core he was a social creature and, though independent, he didn't always love spending too much time on his own. He was happy to help assist anyone within The Hallows with projects, however big or small. "And you're Dunkan, right?" Sota flashed him a grin as he loped a bit closer to the larger wolf, feeling a sense of camaraderie with him already, even if it might be unwarranted. He nodded in understanding to what he was explaining. A place for the pups to play - it sounded like a fine idea! "I think so," he agreed with a nod. "I don't have any experience in building things like this but I'd love to help in any way I can. Need me to help collecting more wood first?" Sota looked eager to please and ready to get to work, wherever he was needed.

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

05-17-2021, 11:56 AM
[Image: f2u-decor-clouds-by-mairu-doggy-dbj2c37.png] [Image: f2u-decor-clouds-2-by-mairu-doggy-dbj2c3f.png][Image: f2u-decor-clouds-3-by-mairu-doggy-dbj2c3o.png]

"Yes, I am Dunkan." He said nodding after he confirmed who he was. He didn't speak to barely anyone around here, so it surprised him Sota knew who he was, but anyways it was time to start with the little quest he placed himself into. "We need to gather wood to build the house and a way to stick them together." He explained calmly hoping Sota could help him with that. He didn't say anything else, he wasn't a very talkative wolf, after all, he never did. Others often mistook that with being rude, but that wasn't his intention, he was just like this. Someone who didn't speak or interacted as much as others.

"Speech"

Code by Admin

Sota

The Hallows
Scout

Master Navigator (255)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

05-29-2021, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2021, 05:20 PM by Sota. Edited 1 time in total.)
Though Sota wasn't terribly social, not for lack of wanting but simply because he often worked best on his own, he made sure to pay close attention to what was going on around him. That included the happenings of the pack as well as who his fellow packmates were. He gave a little grin at his correct guess as he loped alongside him, listening to his instructions. He wanted to gather wood and find a way to bind them together. Now he could help with that! Perhaps they could use some kind of plant fibers, or leftover material from the castle to help tie things together? He hummed thoughtfully as he considered it. "Alright! Any size wood?" Sota would follow Dunkan's lead, setting off across the plains in search of sticks. The area was flat and barren, but a few trees cropped up here and there, and some remnants of their branches could be found scattered below. He began to pick some up, searching for the larger, sturdy looking ones that he thought might be suitable to build some sort of structure.