gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Treat 2019
04-10-2021, 04:06 PM
Iroh paced along the border with Sarabi on his hips, the two of them nearing the end of a morning patrol with nothing of note to repot. He’d marked what he could but everything was quiet. Life seemed always quiet with the forever winter that lingered on and on through the spring. Iroh didn’t get out much, but then again he had everything he wanted here. He had Elise to warm his den, plenty of tea. (However stale it might start to get.) Food and shelter. Iroh didn’t want for anything here in Aerie, and yet he still looked forward to the next warm day he could take Elise on a trip.

The young man shook his coat as he veered off the path that bordered the pack lands and started back towards the ravine. He’d find himself a warm spot by the fire, and hopefully get to snuggle up beside Elise before having an afternoon meal. Or maybe he’d take her on the evening patrol and they could train along the way. ”Iroh, someone is nearby.” The mandrill spoke softly, alerting the man to the presence. ”Eligos?” He called out, ears perked forward as he made his way to the side of the lake.
Where My Demons Hide

Eligos

Loner

Advanced Fighter (85)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut1KValentines 2020Trick 2019
05-03-2021, 10:13 PM
Eligos had been about to leave for the start of his patrol, taking up where the morning patrols had left off, but he was early - and moody, and pensive, so he'd come out to the lake, sitting beside it to stare at his reflection. He remembered a time not long before Aureus had died, sitting here with him and talking about their fears and their hopes. Sometimes it seemed that hope had died with Aureus, but when he wasn't in a black mood he knew that to be ridiculous and dramatic. Right now he was neither, just quiet and thoughtful as he took an all too rare moment to simply exist.

Eligos?

Iroh's voice drew him up out of the depths of his thoughts and he surfaced, blinking, to turn his head to see Iroh approaching. He must have been here longer than he'd thought already, if the morning patrols were heading back in. "Iroh, good morning," he greeted his cousin quietly. "I was just..." What was he 'just'? "Reflecting," he decided on. "Will you join me?" He didn't mind the company, though he wouldn't have been offended if Iroh turned him down. After all, he had a willing woman waiting for his return, and even an alpha couldn't compete with that for a young man.

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Treat 2019
05-12-2021, 01:04 PM
The Tiercel looked up as Iroh invoked his name, obviously drawn up from some deep thought. Iroh knew the feeling, he tried not to dwell on everything. Keeping his thoughts from straying too far was easier with Elise, devoting time to her instead of dwelling on insecurities, regret, or guilt helped make him into a better man. He wanted to do better for her and the life they were building together, he vowed to keep her safe. Iroh worked hard to assure her comforts, and that of the family they would one day share.

”It’s a good morning for it.” Iroh returned as he slowly approached, having been invited to join his cousin. ”Of course.” He replied with the dip of his head. Sarabi was not as impressed and with a swift bow to the alpha she leapt from Iroh;s back and disappeared into the canopy, likely on her way back to the ravine without him. Iroh didn’t let himself watch her go as he returned his attention to Eligos. ”Is there anything I can do for you?” He questioned as he sat down beside the alpha and looked out over the lake.
Where My Demons Hide