size
Large
build
Medium
player

Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - GayPride - AgenderDouble Master
06-20-2021, 12:18 PM
And It's The Stars That Shine For You

Stjarna had done as well as they could at the tournament and despite their disappointing performance it was still a worthwhile experience. Star had enjoyed touring the Ashen territory and observing the members there, so much so that Star was debating about joining Ashen and getting a better feel for how that pack ran and what they were like. Stjarna knew that Ashen and Armada were allies but they had no idea what Sirius would think of the idea or if Ashen would have the room. That said, would the Armada be fine being short a warrior? Stjarna was inclined to think yes for they couldn't think of another pack so stacked to the brim with warriors. Still it was best not to assume. Stjarna howled for Sirius to see if the man would have time to speak with them.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-21-2021, 05:28 PM

The star wolf howled for the Warlord, and he paused on his patrol, tilting his head to the side and listened for a moment. Pinpointing the origin of the call, before heading off at a light lope. Making his way into the plains, and towards the wolf that summoned him.

The Warlord’s thoughts had been lost in preparations of the apprentices he was summoning for training, and there was a distracted look to the wolf that he shook off as he approached the smaller wolf.

He nodded his head in greeting, coming to a stop. “Stjarna, you called?”

"Speech"

Stjarna A.

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

07-04-2021, 02:07 PM

Stjarna settled down, listening to the birds chirping in the trees and hoping it was a sign that the weather would start to warm, at least for a short while before fall and winter moved back into to region. Star would need to hit hunting hard. Fall was a good season to do hunting and fill the larders for the next winter. Soon Sirius arrived. Star dipped their head in respectful greeting. "I did indeed. I apologize for my poor performance during the festival tournament but I appreciated the opportunity to participate. I was wondering, are wolves ever exchanged for periods between Ashen and the Armada? I am intrigued by the prospect of learning more of Ashen and joining the for a time. Assuming of course it would not overburden Ashen, nor weaken the Armada in an unacceptable way." Armada was well stocked with hunters and warriors as far as Star knew but a lot had happened and they didn't know the situation in terms of population and pups in Ashen. Still it was worth floating the idea and seeing what Sirius thought.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-16-2021, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2021, 10:23 PM by Sirius. Edited 1 time in total.)

He looked at Stjarna with amused curiosity. “It’s not outside of the realm of possibility” he agreed as they asked after a swapping of wolves between Ashen and Armada. Indeed, under Deathbelles rule it had happened a few times.

“Ashen are, and always will be our strongest allies. If you wish to offer them your strength, I will not protest. I can speak to Venom on your behalf, or you can speak to her with my blessing” He allowed. He didn’t let wolves go easily, but to Ashen? No, he would not protest giving some of his strength to Venom.

"Speech"

Stjarna A.

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

07-19-2021, 08:05 PM

Stjarna was pleased to hear that Sirius approved of the idea and was fine with giving his blessing. Star grinned. "I'm glad to hear it, thank you. I'd be fine speaking with Venom with your blessing. I don't even know if she has a space for me." Still, it was worth asking and if not then it wasn't a terrible loss. Star would simply remain with the Armada. "Know that if circumstances change here or in Ashen I am fine with being moved about as needed." In some ways, Stjarna could see the benefit of being a mobile soldier, especially with the population of each pack always in flux and the change in terrain might be the push they needed.