An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
07-08-2021, 07:46 PM

Duchess carefully stepped away from the crowded wolves though she still felt comfortable with the crowd still feeling nearby. She wanted to check out the other lands if the alphaess had agreed, at least while she was here. And she could only admit to herself that the company of the brute was discomforting to her personally. She did well to hide her bigger fears, but a usual silence held over her as they walked on past the crowds and closer to the shrine.

The closer they grew to the water, she spoke out not wanting to be entirely awkward or make the brute feel uneasy either. "Thank you for showing me around." A small smile pulled at her maw as her eyes pulled away, awkwardly not wanting to keep eye contact only with the stranger, as if she didn't do well socially which wasn't exactly like her. She carefully looked forward towards the shrine as they moved on, continuing with her voice, "You are getting married today?"

Walk "Talk"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.

Plague

Loner

Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
07-11-2021, 07:44 PM

When he heard that one of their guests wanted to take a look around the shrine he happily volunteered to show her around. As much as he wanted to be glued to Void's side for the entire day, he needed to do something to help entertain the wolves that had come to attend their festival. If nothing else it would keep him from constantly fussing and fidgeting while he waited for evening to come so their wedding could carry out as planned. He was in a particularly good mood - for obvious reasons - so that helped the normally stoic, quiet brute be a bit more personable.

Plague glanced down at the purple speckled woman beside him as they moved through the pale trees of the birch forest, smiling softly as she thanked him. "Of course, not a problem at all," he rumbled quietly, looking off into the trees again as she glanced away again. He was significantly taller than she was and he wasn't exactly a stranger to being an imposing presence, though he did try to be friendly enough to keep her at ease. He smiled a little wider at the mention of his wedding, giving her a nod as he shifted his emerald gaze down to her again. "I am, this evening. I'm very excited to finally have my husband."

Plague Abraxas-Destruction

Duchess

Loner

Master Hunter (255)

Master Navigator (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
07-12-2021, 08:16 PM

Duchess looked around at the very pale, white trees of the forest as they came up close to the shrine. She would have thought they were dead or dying but they held a strange kind of mystical feeling that she could tell they were alive. She had never seen anything like them before.

"Congratulations." She offered a more genuine smile now, nodding before peering over the edge of the pool below them. She didn't see them at first, but she was surprised when she spotted the fish swimming down below. "Does the shrine mean anything to your pack? It seems like a special place." The strange glow had encaptured her as she watched the fish swimming in patterns under her eyes, and she found herself lost in her own thoughts even though she had asked the groom a question. She was nearly hypnotized by the fish and shining water, pulling her back into memories that she didn't want to think about. Draco, and what he had done to her. Not just the rape, but everything else along with it. She felt a panic when she snapped back into it, but she kept completely calm in the presence of the stranger.

Walk "Talk"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.

Plague

Loner

Master Fighter (270)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
07-13-2021, 10:49 AM

"Thank you," he replied with a smile to the congratulations he received, his tail wagging gently. He walked with her to the pool that made up the centerpiece of the Alabastrine Shrine, watching the familiar fish flitting around the glowing pool. He remembered how mystical it had seemed growing up and to an extent he supposed it still did. He could tell from the look on the woman's face that it certainly was to her. He almost envied the wolves that visited the shrine for the first time. He knew he'd never have that sense of discovery about this place again.

He hummed softly when she asked about the significance of this place to the pack, looking around at the trees that enclosed the unusual pool. "I suppose it is special in its own way. The pack was founded here by my mother. It's also become our main meeting place and where my sister leads all of her sermons for the religion our father taught us. I don't spend much time here any more, if I'm being honest. I have a den with my fiancé near the hot springs and if I am in the pack lands I'm usually doing patrols or leading some sort of training at the fighting grounds. So... I'm not quite as connected with this place as others might be." There wasn't really a reason to be so honest, but once he started talking he wasn't sure where to stop. He didn't mind though, she seemed like a nice enough sort and genuinely curious.

Duchess

Loner

Master Hunter (255)

Master Navigator (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

07-13-2021, 08:54 PM

She hadn't really heard everything he said, but tried to put together pieces and assume. Her mind had been so lost down in the swaying fish below, pulling her back into thoughts she wanted to forget. Still calm, she smiled roughly back, "I'll be leaving my pack soon too, but I'll be joining a band. I think it will be a hard transition." She wasn't quite sure what else to say herself, she wasn't much of a talker in general.

"We can head back, I don't want you to miss out on too much because of me." She spoke in more of a joking manner, gently. He may have been trying to occupy his time until the big moment, but it was probably better to be ready than be late.

Walk "Talk"

Plague

Loner

Master Fighter (270)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

07-14-2021, 12:38 AM

Plague smiled as she explained how she would be leaving the pack she had come to the festival with to join a band soon and gave her a nod. "I'm sure that will be quite the change. I wish you and your new band the best of luck." He couldn't imagine ever fully leaving Ashen, but he also had the heavy tie of family here. It was the same reason by Void would always have at least a tie to Abaven. Family would always be important in their lives and they had to shape some parts of their existences to account for that, but he didn't mind. When she mentioned that they could head back he nodded again, giving a small nod of his head back the way they came. "Alright, as long as you're sure. I don't want to rush you." He led the way back to where the festival was taking place, wishing her well again before he went off to find Void and the others, letting himself get swept up in the excitement of the day once again.