An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-04-2021, 09:46 PM

The walk from obsidian beach back to Armada territory was long, made longer by the silent treatment she gave him. Hana was obviously furious with him and Azure couldn't blame her. He'd stolen her freedom from her, and while he was within his right to do so as an Armada heir it did not make the outcome sting any less. He considered sending her to his den, but thought better of it. Already he'd forced upon her a kiss and it was as far as he was willing to go. She could feel captive and betrayed and sad, but he would not give her more reason to fear him nor what he might do to her. Azure intended to give her as much space as he could trust her with, and let her come to the decision to choose him on her own.

When Hanako was safely deposited at home - and Diablo and Lilith stationed visibly at the den doors - he moved deeper into the plains to summon the Warlord. He positioned himself carefully, far enough that Hana could not hear their conversation but close enough that his howl would reverberate inside her den. Az wanted her to feel the consequences of her actions, so she could make better choices the next time she was given the opportunity. Sirius would likely be busy with his mother, but Azure hoped he would answer the call without her this time. Az was not yet ready to face his mother again, and definitely not to admit to her what he'd done to dear Hana.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-04-2021, 09:57 PM

It was about time Azure came home. The Heir had made himself scarce since telling the Warlord of his mothers fate. Since then the Warlord had been busy helping Zee settle in, and continue his training with Art. He didn’t like Azure’s disappearing act, but he gave the boy time. After all, he had just come back from six months of being ‘dead’.

With thoughts of telling Azure what his responsibilities in the pack would look like now, he made his way towards the howl of his son. As he strolled across the greenery of the pack, he found his son standing there. Tall, strong. He was reminded of the features he found in his green tinted son that Mortis lacked.

“Azure.” He said simply, coming to a stop in front of his boy.

"Speech"

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
08-04-2021, 10:07 PM

His father arrived promptly and Azure straightened, trying to match the raw confidence and strength his father so effortlessly portrayed. "Father." He mimicked, and then released a thin exhale. "We have a problem. Are you aware Hanako has been... absent, lately?" Azure tried his absolute hardest not to let the question come across as an accusation, but being polite was never one of Azure's strong suits. If Hana had succeeded in breaking off and intertwining herself with the pirates, well, Azure was sure he couldn't stop himself from blaming Sirius in part. Surely not keeping as close an eye on the Wraith had been an unfortunate side effect of his and his mother's 'deaths', but Hanako's scent had long but faded from the plains and her den. "She's been spending time with.. pirates, apparently. Cozied up to a woman named Sparrow."

"Speech"

Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
08-04-2021, 10:11 PM

The Warlord grimaced at the mention of Hanako. “She’s been scarce since you were presumed dead. I’m presuming she didn’t take it well. I’ve been giving her… time, but mostly I haven’t had the resources to send someone after her.” He frowned, then leaned forward, catching the scent of her on Azure’s coat.

“Ahh… you brought her home, excellent.” He frowned at the mention of pirates. “Are they going to be a problem for us?” He asked, straight and to the point. Hana had come home now that Azure was back, but those she had befriended, would they also want a piece of her? Sirius wasn’t afraid to take a bite out of them, as he and Azure had done to the slavers.

"Speech"

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-04-2021, 10:20 PM

Of course his father would catch the scent, Azure allowed himself to be surprised for only a moment before he nodded to confirm. "By force, father. I brought her home against her will. She.. she didn't want to come." He grimaced, glaring down at the ground and wishing he had some sort of magical forget-me-stick to hit her with that would return her to her senses. If he could erase from her mind the pirates and their leader, all would be well again, wouldn't it? "The pirates will likely be an issue, but so will Hana. I don't know how far I can trust her to stay, and I don't know how hard I can push her before I -" Azure caught himself rambling, snapping his jaw shut hard before he started blabbing emotional relationship shit.

He backpedaled, taking in a deep breath. "I promised her she could keep her rank, at least for show. The others here don't need to know, it would only embarrass her to be treated as a slave. It would push her further from m- us. From us. I acted as I felt was my responsibility to act. I brought her home but I don't know how to make her choose to stay." Sirius was not a stranger to unwilling servants, captive 'members' or anything else. Surely in his father's half-decade of wisdom, he'd have advice for his son on how to progress this.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-04-2021, 11:01 PM

Azure admitted to bringing the wayward Armada wolf home against her will. The Warlords frown grew at that. “As a high ranking wolf in the Armada, you did your duty. She didn’t petition to leave, and trying to slink away in the night only throws in our faces everything we’ve done to give her a home here.” He liked Hana, he really did. He considered her family. She had spunk, and bravery and was a useful spy and diplomat. That she had decided to leave them without a word was disheartening.

“Hmm…. I would have demoted her.” He admitted, eyeing his son. It didn’t miss his notice how he had slipped up. He wanted Hana, wanted to be wanted by her. He sighed softly, woman. When weren’t they complicated?

“But for you, I will agree to this. For now she’s your responsibility . As for encouraging her to stay? Perhaps I will speak to her.” He offered.

"Speech"

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-05-2021, 11:32 PM

Azure bowed his head slightly beneath his father's words, hiding the inner conflict that tightened his brow and set his lips in a line. Having Sirius admit that Azure had done something right in his life would normally be an experience the young heir greedily milked and drank, but the decision he'd made to force Hana home with him was not one he was proud of. "I know." He replied. "It was the right decision, though I'm afraid Hana will never see it that way." The koi-wolf had been struck by a maddening wander-lust, it seemed. What could a measly band of pirates give to her that the Armada could not, Azure would never know.

Sirius' admittance did not come as surprise to Azure, and he simply nodded in acknowledgement. She'd broken Sirius' law, the consequences of that were clear. Azure knew that it was only because of how fond the warlord - and his sons - were for Hana that she could get away with keeping her rank at all. Sirius was continuing and Azure lifted his head to meet his father's eyes once more, his relief plain to see on his face. "I'll take responsibility for her, whatever it takes. If you think it will help, please speak with her. I'm sure she'd prefer you to me right now anyways."

"Speech"