size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
08-08-2021, 08:24 AM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn got her morning started early as she continued to head toward western Auster. The morning was gorgeous. The sky was a rich, deep blue with broad streaks of white and deep blue clouds gently floating through the sky. The sun was just starting to peek over the horizon. It was a white hot ball of light flaring across beautiful green hills seemingly cloaked in a velvet cloak of green.

There were a few blemishes on the rich green field, muddy and sandy patches that seemed scooped out from the field and within these were a number of strange looking bones. Some made her think of shark fins and she noticed some teeth and spines. Her eyes widened as she cautiously approached one of the fossils.

Avantika

"I Will Make You Proud"

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
Mammoth HunterCritical Fail!Pride - Lesbian1K
08-08-2021, 10:15 AM

Avantika was getting more and more used to taking little trips outside of the Hallows lands. She was always back by nightfall so far, though. She wasn't quite ready for that yet. And she still had to patrol as her usual duties as a knight. But she also had to train, right? And exploring would help with that. She could practice fighting with her packmates and siblings, but she would need to be an outstanding fighter to defend and make her pack proud of her properly. She couldn't get that with the same few opponents. And she needed to meet new people too. She needed to work at that annoying anxiety, and that wouldn't happen in her comfort zone. Maybe someday, if she worked hard, she wouldn't be so afraid.

There were occasional sandy scoops in the field with strange-looking bones in them. An orange canine was looking at one of them. Avantika approached her with a softly wagging tail and casual posture. "Hello."

"Speech"

Avantika is prone to panic attacks. Keep in mind when roleplaying with her.
Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
08-08-2021, 02:19 PM

Jynn reached out a paw and tapped lightly at the strange bone. It seemed to be a large skull of some kind but she wasn't for sure. Curiosity got the best of her and she decided to see if she could dig it out. She'd just gotten started when a yearling approached and greeted her. Jynn looked up and smiled. "Hey there! You out fossil hunting or just passing through? My name's Jynn." Granted Jynn hadn't really come here to hunt for fossils, it was just luck that she'd found them here and she was driven more by curiosity than the desire to take something. It would be inconvenient to lug a large bone around while she explored.

Avantika

"I Will Make You Proud"

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
08-09-2021, 10:47 AM

The maned wolf was digging at the bone. It looked like a large skull, but Avantika couldn't be sure until it was out of the ground properly. She'd just gotten started on the digging. "Just passing through. My name's Avantika." She took a step closer to the bone, glancing at Jynn. "Anything in particular you're doing with this?" If not, Avantika kinda wanted it. She didn't know what she'd do with it, but she was sure that she'd figure something out. She already had a mask, but maybe it would work as some other type of armor. Or just decoration for her room?

"Speech"

Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

08-11-2021, 01:43 PM

Jynn paused in her digging as the girl introduced herself as Avantika and asked what she was going to do with the bone. Hm.. that was a good question. What was she going to do with it. Jynn looked down at the skull then back at Avantika and shrugged. "No idea! I just was wanting to get a better look at it." She started digging again, working her way around the bone as best she could. "It doesn't look like any sort of creature I've seen before so I was just trying to decide what it belonged to." She worked down on the lower part of the skull and started revealing sharp teeth.

Avantika

"I Will Make You Proud"

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

09-08-2021, 02:15 PM

Jynn just looked down at the skull and shrugged before saying that she didn't know what she would do with the bone. She just wanted to get a better look at it, apparently. She kept digging. Avantika stood awkwardly as she did, wondering if she should help. Jynn seemed to have it handled, but helping others was polite, right? Still, she stood, frozen in inaction.

It wasn't any kind of skull that Avantika had seen before either. She was a tiny bit curious about what it was too. But more potent than curiosity was that beginning nervous itch that told her to keep moving. She waited for a brief quiet moment and then made her concluding goodbye. "Well, I guess I'll leave you to that, then."

-exit-

"Speech"