size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
09-11-2021, 07:34 PM

Artorias had heard rumors of another pack settling down in Auster. While not out of the realm of possibility, it did surprise him a little. Resin had chosen to move the Hallows to Auster in order to seclude themselves from the cramped spaces of the northern continent, so perhaps this pack was also seeking to do the same? Either way, as the only two groups of wolves in the southern continent, Artorias felt it best to reach out to the newcomers, to welcome them and inform them of the presence of the Hallows should they ever need their services. There was also the hope that perhaps this pack would be open to being amicable and friendly, if not in an alliance. The Hallows didn’t ally themselves with very many, done deliberately to maintain neutrality, but Artorias couldn’t help but fear it would also make them a target.

So Artorias set off for the eastern side of the continent, a satchel slung across his body carrying four bottles of premium Hallowed wine. It was his go-to offering as a gift, and so far, it seemed to be well received. It was something only his pack could offer, so it felt a little more personal. The wolves that had scouted out the pack had told him they had set up shop in the Forgotten Isle, but surely that couldn’t be right. A whole pack contained to one island? It was a doubtful claim, one he had to see for himself.

Emerging from the woods, Artorias approached the eastern seaboard and spotted the sizable island just a short swim off the shore. Sure enough, a westward breeze brought about the undeniable scent of a pack, the fragrances of multiple wolves indiscernible but also undeniable. They really had claimed the island! Brow furrowing in consideration, Artorias wandered down to the shore, studying the strait of seawater that separated the island from the mainland. Crossing would be easy for him, but not so easy when he was carrying a bag full of bottles. Peering down the coast a ways, he noted a dappled gray and white wolf working on some contraption on the beach.

“Uh, excuse me!” he called out and approached the wolf, wondering if they knew how the other wolves had gotten across with any supplies.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Aliana

"The Ash and Snow Queen"

Elysium
Nurse

Master Healer (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Field Medic Field Medic

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

1KThe Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual
09-11-2021, 07:35 PM

Aliana was busy working on the raft system that would allow the Fenmyre wolves to come and go across the strait with ease, as well as give them a means of transporting supplies and dry goods onto the island. Getting a very pregnant Siren across had been a feat in its own right, but they would need a more permanent solution. So she had devised a plan: a raft constructed by Chimera that would be tethered between two fixed points on either side of the strait. A pulley system would allow the wolves to essentially pull the raft across the strait from one side to the other, creating a functional (if not rudimentary) means of traversing the sea without getting wet.

She had gotten the first post set up on the old docks on the island and had just finished securing the post to the mainland shore when she heard a voice call out to her. Gray and white ears pricked atop her head, and she turned with startled aquamarine eyes to spy a young black and blue wolf approaching her. There was a moment of panic where she had to decide whether to run, call for Chimera, or speak. She eventually settled on the latter, given the wolf seemed friendly and was pretty much already upon her.

“Good day, sir,” she greeted the young brute with a dip of her head and a small smile. “Can I help you with something?”

"Aliana"

As her mate, Chimera may enter any thread Aliana is in.

Artorias

"I will shield you from the darkness"

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
09-11-2021, 07:36 PM

The wolf, a clouded slate and snow fae, greeted him with dulcet voice and friendly eyes, asking if she could do something to help him. Artorias opened his mouth to respond, but paused when he realized the scent coming from the young woman was the same scent as the pack. She was a wolf of the new pack!

“Actually, yes, I think you can,” he replied, gesturing towards the island with a nod of his head. “Do you know who leads the pack on this island? I’ve come to speak with them.” Artorias realized then that he was still a total stranger to this wolf, and asking to speak to her alpha. “My name is Artorias, and I’m from the pack on the other side of Auster. I wanted to greet you all and welcome you to the south. I brought a few housewarming gifts.” He patted the satchel at his side with a free paw, the glass bottles clinking together softly.

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.

Aliana

"The Ash and Snow Queen"

Elysium
Nurse

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

09-11-2021, 07:38 PM

The young brute introduced himself as Artorias, then stated he was from a pack on the other side of the continent. Aliana hesitated, scrutinizing the stranger while he asked about the alpha of Fenmyre. He did indeed smell like a pack, traces of the scents of multiple wolves lingering on his coat. His expression as relaxed, and a smile was on his face. He didn’t carry any weapons, so  she didn’t see him as a threat either.

Deciding to trust Artorias’ words were true, Aliana nodded to him. “Of course, Lord Artorias. My king, Chimera, would be pleased to speak with you. Oh, but could I trouble you for some help first?” She lifted the rope for the pulley system in her teeth, then glanced at the post which had two wheels set into it to create the line between the posts. “Could you help me thread this through the wheels while I get it attached to the raft? Once it’s floating, we can have a test crossing and I’ll call for Chimera.” Once Artorias had taken the rope, Ali ran back to the raft in the water, cinching the rope through the gears and wheels she’d salvaged from parts on the island.

"Aliana"

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

09-11-2021, 07:39 PM

Artorias smiled brightly when the fae said she’d be happy to summon her alpha for him, a wolf named Chimera who had assumed the title of king. He’d never met with a king before. A Warlord, an Empress, a Shogun, but never a King. This would be a day for firsts, it seemed! The wolf asked him for his assistance finishing her raft platform first, and Artorias, always ready to help out someone in need, slid the satchel off to the beach and trotted over to the raft pulled onto the sand. He lifted the rope as she began to feed it through the pulley system and forced it between the two wheels on a post of the raft while she pulled the rope taut between the other wheels, completing the circuit.

At the fae’s request, Artorias pushed the raft into the water, both wolves watching as it floated lazily in the water, but didn’t drift off thanks to the pulley system she’d rigged. Artorias smiled and nodded in approval. He grabbed his satchel and climbed onto the raft first to make sure it wouldn’t capsize. When it didn’t, the nameless fae joined him, taking one side of the rope in her teeth and beginning to pull, which wheeled the raft along the line and slowly across the strait. Artorias began to help her, and with two wolves pulling, the raft reached the dock on the island in no time.

The scent of other wolves had become distinctly stronger, and with it, Artorias was able to decipher a single brute’s musk amongst the perfumes of several different faes. He raised a curious brow; was Chimera the only male on an island of all ladies? Just what sort of pack was this anyway? “What did you say the name of this pack was?” he asked.

One big happy family

Aliana

"The Ash and Snow Queen"

Elysium
Nurse

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

09-11-2021, 07:40 PM

With her raft conveyor finished and functional, Aliana was beyond pleased and couldn’t wait to show it off to Chimera! She brought Artorias across, knowing Chimera wouldn’t want to cross the strait just to have a few words with the diplomat from their neighbor pack. As they got closer, Artorias asked what the name of the pack was. “This is Fenmyre,” she answered with a smile. “An island paradise for you to satisfy your every desire.” They pulled into the docks then, and Ali stepped off of the raft onto the wooden platform.

“Please wait here with me. I’ll let the King know you’re seeking an audience with him.” Turning from Artorias, Ali gave a soft call for Chimera. Then she waited, waiting for her king to appear so she may leave their guest in his attention and she can return to other tasks around the island.

"Aliana"

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
09-11-2021, 09:27 PM

Chimera had been hard at work as he always was. The stalls for the slaves needed to be reinforced to prevent their escape. He intended to care well for them, but they would still be forced to do things against their will. That was fine. The desires of slaves were less than nothing. They would bend to his will; carry out his every whim; or they would die. Some of them were destined to meet that fate anyway. There was no depravity too dark for Chimera to consider and deliver to his patrons. This was his kingdom and he was the ruling word. He was the law.

The soft call from Aliana brought Chimera's mismatched ears pricking. The beasts neck curled and he looked towards where she had been working on crafting a system of transport. Her call had spoken of a visitor and Chimera's eyes narrowed for a moment before he started off towards the beach, his long strides eating up the land.

As the snow and obsidian behemoth moved down the wooden dock towards Aliana, he inspected the man seated beside her. Man, boy, whatever. The black and blue brute wasn't much younger than Chi was, it looked like. As he neared, he paid no mind to Aliana. She would know that her presence was no longer needed. When the woman was gone, the man turned his dual-toned gaze back to the visitor. Chimera, King of Fenmyre. He gave his name and title. This wolf held a familiar scent, but he couldn't quite place it. No doubt the boy would give his name and his reason for visiting so that Chimera wouldn't have to ask for it.

Chimera Klein

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

09-11-2021, 09:58 PM

The wait for the reigning monarch of the island wasn't long, no more than a few minutes before a tremendous brute emerged from the labyrinth of ruins. He was well muscled, only slightly older than Artorias was, wearing a pristine coat of pure white and black. As he came closer, the fae dismissed herself and carried on about her day. This was the king of Fenmyre, Chimera. The wolf introduced himself as such, a terse and simple greeting. It told Artorias enough about the wolf before him. He was a no nonsense sort of leader, the kind of ruler who got right down to business, just like his mother had been. He could respect that.

Artorias bowed his head to the alpha, then met the unique dual-toned eyes of the man, holding himself calm and confident, but not arrogant or challenging. He was a guest on this island, and he was before his host now. "Artorias, Baron of the Hallows," he introduced himself in turn. He didn't feel the need to deign himself the heir apparent. It felt more pretentious to do so than just give his official title. "We heard of another pack settling in Auster. Not many choose to, so the Hallows would like to extend a neighborly welcome, to offer you our healing services and sanctuary should you or your wolves ever need it, and to give you this."

Artorias unslung the satchel from his body, placing it gently down on the dock between them. The clinking of glass bottles would be a familiar sound to many; was Chimera familiar with alcohol? "Hallowed wine, for your enjoyment. A housewarming gift." He gave the stern king a polite smile. "My pack resides in a castle on the western coast, a short trip through the woods. If you ever need a skilled healer, some extra supplies to get you started, or anything, our gates are open to you." This was Artorias' first real diplomatic mission on his own since he'd been promoted to Baron. He was drawing on what he'd learned from Resin, and from Ulric; he hoped he was doing well.

One big happy family

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

09-11-2021, 11:02 PM

The Hallows... he had heard of The Hallows. Nothing good or bad, he'd simply heard of them. Chimera supposed that was a good thing. They weren't notorious. They wouldn't draw much notice. The less eyes on his empire, the better. The two-toned man would have been fine with being a solitary pack with no outside influence, but he knew that this would drive the women in his life crazy. Besides... a steady influx of new slaves to replace the broken ones was a necessity. Already Chimera had made contacts with the slavers that he'd purchased Dalila and Aliana from. They would meet periodically to give him new wares and would take a cut of the profits from the business that Chimera had decided to set up. He would offer various types of pleasure to those unable to attain that pleasure in their own lands; their own packs. It had the potential to become a lucrative business.

The black and blue brute brought gifts and spoke of his pack being available for healing if Fenmyre needed it. Most of my women are healers, he admitted in his trademark deep rumble. The offer is appreciated, he added, choosing to be diplomatic about the issue rather than blurt out the first thing that came to mind.

As the wine was explained, Chimera simply nodded. He picked up the satchel, slung it around his neck and motioned for Artorias to follow him. He led the young buck into the thick jungle, but kept to the path that would lead to the center of the island, planning to take the boy to the atrium to discuss... whatever he came here to discuss. I've heard of The Hallows. A decent pack, I've been told. Chimera wasn't entirely sure that this was a compliment. He continued. Fenmyre is not a decent pack by the worlds standards. I condone slavery, rape, murder. All of the dark things that no one cares to admit that they desire. Moving through a large doorway, Chimera led Artorias into the massive atrium. The shade of the giant ficus would shield them from the harsh summer sun. Chimera seated himself at the center of a gnarl of roots where the tree formed a natural, throne-like seat. Once there, he looked the black and blue wolf straight in the eye. And you, Artorias? Are you a good boy like you're expected to be, or do you admit to having dark desires hidden beneath? Because everyone did.

Chimera Klein

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

09-11-2021, 11:30 PM

Chimera remained stone faced for much of his introduction and explanation as to why he was here. He couldn't get a read on the man—perhaps that was a trait of a good leader. Keep your cards close to your chest; don't let anyone glean any information from you. Chimera rumbled that most of his women were healers, and that caught Artorias' attention in a snap. Women? As in multiple women belonging to the solitary brute? There were definitely no other scents of males here. Artorias was taken aback. A wolf could have multiple women to himself? The notion seemed outlandish; all he'd ever seen were monogamous pairings. His parents, the Ashen leaders, Sirius and Zee...

He didn't have long to dwell on his astonishment however, as Chimera was quick to take up the offered wine and motioned for the boy to follow him. Artorias did as instructed, keeping close behind Chimera while he surveyed the island ruins. It was a mystical and mysterious place, full of dark nooks and crannies throughout the island. The two walked through the jungle until they reached a large, central structure. The King's castle, he surmised. Chimera spoke of the Hallows, referring to them as a decent pack. Artorias nodded his head assent. His mother had set up the Hallows to be as such: a safe haven for those who needed it, base neutral to all outside pack affairs. Clearly they were succeeding in meeting that goal if this stranger had known them for such dealings.

But then Chimera surprised him further by explaining Fenmyre's reason for existing. It was a playground for dark desires and sinful pleasures. Slavery, rape, violence, murder... He was so forthcoming with the purpose for his pack that Artorias realized this was his business. As he said, this place was for the dark desires no one would admit to. Artorias felt a twisting conflict inside himself. He'd seen the world of slaves before, purchased one for himself, very nearly accidentally used her for his own sexual pleasure. He'd heard Bowen's story from start to finish. This world existed, and he couldn't pretend it didn't anymore. Walking into the building, Artorias marveled at the grandeur of the inner sanctum, walking the leaf-littered floor of the atrium towards a large ficus tree, where Chimera sat himself down.

Following his host's lead, Artorias came to rest on his haunches before the King of sin on his natural throne. Chimera asked what sort of wolf he was. Was he a good boy, or did he harbor those dark desires the dire brute spoke of? Artorias opened his mouth to respond—and hesitated. He was going to say he stood on the side of what was right and just... but was that really true? He'd bought a slave, participated in this world of his own volition. He thought of the anger he kept hidden away inside himself, the fire that raged and had to be released. Except he wasn't releasing it. He was repressing it, just like Sirius had shown him to do. Those urges to bite, to draw blood, to dominate... to destroy. He thought about the urges he'd felt with Lia as well... He felt them as real as he felt the ground beneath his paws. So was he really a good boy?

"I... I know the urges," replied Artorias honestly, meeting Chimera's mismatched eyes with conflict in his fiery ambers. Maybe he'd see the flames of anger that never truly went away in the younger wolf's eyes. Maybe he'd see the carnal desires of a lecher who'd only just begun to discover the world of sexual pleasures and releases. He was still young and green, but the innocence he'd once had was long gone by now. "I've never thought to act on them though. I've only been taught to repress them." He paused, looking the monochromatic king over in all his glory atop his throne. This man... he knew of the urges and desires. Did he feel them too? "I'm guessing you indulge in them? With your women?" Again, women. Multiple faes. Who was this wolf who lived in such a way?

One big happy family

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

09-11-2021, 11:43 PM

Artorias' words brought a deep, rumbling chuckle from the dire brute. He had expected the boy to deny having dark desires. Instead, he admitted that he knew the urge. It raised the lads standing in Chimera's eyes. He knew of the desires, though he'd been taught to repress them. We don't repress such things here. There's no need. If you weren't a slave, then you had the right to treat a slave any way that you wished. A wolf's strength kept them from being enslaved. If one was strong, they need never worry.

The boys next words were met with a huff of amusement. My women are special. Each has their own particular attributes to offer. Things that I require to be fully satiated. Pointed ears perked, sliding forward as he continued to look upon the Hallows wolf. Darker desires are reserved for slaves. Beings with no rights. He gave a light shrug after. Though all but my queen have felt the harsh edge of my teeth. Siren had felt those teeth as well, but only when they were younger. He had been a different beast then.

So you've come from the Hallows to extend a paw in friendship. Chimera's gaze was hard as he stared at the black and blue brute. Knowing what we do here and the practices that we keep, do you still extend that paw or will you run and tell the world that the King of Fenmyre is a bad man? Yes, he was teasing the boy a bit, but he truly wanted to know if Artorias would go and tattle. Chimera didn't need that kind of negative attention. He didn't need any attention at all.

Chimera Klein

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

09-12-2021, 12:07 AM

Chimera confirmed what he had already surmised, that repressing urges and abstaining from baser needs were not done in Fenmyre. A wolf was free to engage in whatever sort of debauchery they desired. They could use a slave as they wished, they could purge away until they were spent. The concept was... intriguing. A part of Artorias wondered just what would happen if he ever stopped holding himself back. What would happen if he just let loose for once in his life? What would he be like? Who would he be? The notion was terrifying and exhilarating at the same time. Every pack he'd known had varying degrees of strict laws governing everything from behavior and decorum to who you could and couldn't fuck. Fenmyre... It was a name becoming synonymous with liberation in his mind. Total, unrestricted liberation, where a wolf could simply be a wolf.

The King continued, explaining how each of his women were special to him. Each served a purpose, and each had their own talents and attributes to provide. "Things that I require to be fully satiated." That struck a cord inside Artorias' brain. There were things Chimera needed to be fully satisfied that no one wolf could provide for him. That was true of most things, wasn't it? Briar provided him love and passion. Lia provided him someone to guard and build up. Every wolf offered a different role and benefit. But would Art say he was truly satisfied with what he had now? He paused, reflecting on Chimera's words. The man was so confident, so sure of what he said and did. He had a harem of women, a pack at his disposal, and an ideal. He was satisfied... was Artorias?

He thought about Briar, how he loved her with a tender passion. Moments with her felt good... but no matter how good they felt, the urges never went away. Maybe Briar would grow to fit more of those desires, but as Chimera said, even his queen could not sate his lusts completely. He had other women for other purposes. They were his. Just like Briar was his. Lia was his. The difference was it existed just as a mantra in his head, where Chimera exerted that dominance over them in reality. He could have everything he ever wanted. Artorias wanted his wolves, each in a different regard. Briar, Lia, Bowen... wait, Bowen? Bowen was one of his wolves too, was she not? Were his family not all a part of his? But the urges for each one was different. He felt the urge to protect and guard Gwynevere. He felt the urge to show dominance over Rudyard. And Bowen, he felt the urge to wrap her up in his arms, never let her go again, and to... Artorias blinked, startled by the intensity of the urges he felt for Bowen. No, no, it was because he hadn't seen her in so long... right?

Chimera teased him a bit then, asking if he retracted his offer of friendship to Fenmyre, and if he'd go tell the world about the horrors on the island. Artorias' gaze snapped back up to Chimera's, not realizing he'd been glancing at the ground as he lost himself in thought. "The Hallows has always been a neutral pack. We care not for what others do within their own laws, and we are not policing the world," he said. "Besides... I don't think you're a bad man." Sure, some things he'd said had taken Artorias aback or challenged his morality, but he could not deny Chimera spoke some truth. Baser needs existed, primal urges that had to be fulfilled. He may never have considered recreational murder or rape a thing... but he was no judge nor jury. He thought about what he said to Bowen. There is no hard good or bad, just who we are.

"My offer still stands, King Chimera," he said with resolution in his voice and his eyes. Besides, as heir, he may need to call on Chimera's services at some point, and how hypocritical would it be for the future alpha to denounce the pack he partook in? "I think... I think maybe there's things I could learn from a perspective outside of my normal." What he was saying was, he wanted to know more. More of Chimera's pack, his lifestyle, and more importantly, releasing those urges. "May I ask a question? Your queen... she obviously knows of you keeping multiple faes for different purposes. How did you get her to accept that?"

One big happy family

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

09-12-2021, 12:31 AM

The culture shock seemed to rock Artorias and Chimera could see the emotions warring across the brute's face. He needed a moment but it was okay, Chi would wait. Not all were able to accept the Fenmyre way and that was fine. The ones that believed that the world was all kittens and butterflies could just stay far the fuck away from his island. He didn't need that kind of negativity in his life, thank you very much.

After a long moment of thinking and silence, Artorias answered Chimera's question and the two-toned brute was pleased with the answer. The boy was almost caught. Chi was a bad man. He knew this and accepted it. So did all of the women within his power. They knew that he was bad, twisted warped. They loved him anyway. He had some redeeming qualities, but all in all, he was a bad, bad man.

Artorias spoke again and Chimera grinned. Perhaps the boy wasn't a lost cause afterall. He was willing to explore the darker side of himself. Artorias, you're a breath of fresh air. The behemoth chuckled. If the Hallows wolf wanted to explore his urges to see if he could be truly satisfied, then Chimera would do his duty as host to make that happen. Just this once. Next time, Artorias would have to pay.

The next question was a little odd and Chimera raised the brow above his milky, white eye. How did he get Siren to accept his sexual proclivities? I rule here and I have the final word in all things. The women bend to my will and I keep them as happy as a woman can be. As for the Queen... my sister knows what I'm capable of. She understand that my aggressive nature needs to be slaked and she understand that if my teeth don't tear into someone else, then they'll eventually tear into her. There was no shame in Chimera. He didn't care whether anyone knew that he was sleeping with his blood sister. No one else's opinion mattered to him. Any more questions? He asked the bewildered boy.

Chimera Klein

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

09-12-2021, 12:47 AM

The more and more Artorias' mind began to unravel, to unlearn what he had been taught, the more pleased Fenmyre's king seemed to be. As epiphanies came as common as breaths to him, Chimera grinned and chuckled. He called the Carpathius boy a breath of fresh air. That made yet another leader impressed by the boy's sagacious introspection. Artorias was not fool nor bold enough to assume the world was a kind and wholesome place. Maybe his experiences made him wiser beyond his age, but he was still very much learning and green. This world, in particular, was brand new for him, and though it contrasted starkly with the world he'd been born into, the daring wolf wanted to explore as readily as ever. He needed to know more about these urges, and in turn, himself.

Chimera's response to Artorias' question of his queen's consent was enlightening. Chimera was King, and as King he had the final word and his word was law. This was the type of power and control Sirius had cautioned him again: total tyranny. But... Chimera made it work. Chimera made it work so well that he'd established his own personal kingdom of women on an island paradise. How could it all be bad if it had created the foundations for this? He thought about Briar, wondering how she would take it if he took total control, made all the calls and decisions, and made her live by his word. Chimera's system was a quid pro quo. He provided for the women, and in turn he used them as he pleased. His queen, she understood his nature, and understood he had to slake his desires on others besides her. But then Chimera said something that captured all of Artorias' attention all at once.

"My sister knows what I'm capable of."

His sister?! Chimera's queen, his mate, was his sister?! Artorias felt his jaw drop, but was powerless to stop it. Wide amber eyes studied Chimera's face for any signs of teasing or jest, but there were none. Chimera had spoken honest gospel truth. He asked if there were any more questions, and one major one came to his mind. "Your Queen is your sister? How did you...?" Artorias didn't even know how to phrase his question. The prospect of any romantic involvement with family had always been strictly taboo, and yet Chimera spoke of his relation with his sister as if it were nothing! "These urges... they can be for your siblings as well? And you can act on them freely?"

One big happy family

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

09-12-2021, 12:57 AM

Chimera was absolutely tickled by the jaw drop and the incredulous look on the boys face. After he asked if there were more questions, Artorias immediately responded with queries. He imagined that the boys brain would slide right out of his ear if he told him that Chimera and Siren's own parents had been siblings as well. They were the product of loving incest and were participants in the same taboo in turn. Though there were many options for sexual partners in the world, Chimera and Siren had chosen one another. There was no other wolf that he loved so much as Siren, so how could that love be a bad thing? And even if it was a bad thing, who the fuck cared?

Artorias' final question was met with a snort from the split man. Artorias, I am a king. No one governs me. I do as I please. Gods, how had the boy been so utterly sheltered? It was almost sad, but he had to admit that he liked seeing the lads mind unravel. Each man is the king of himself. If you can back up your talk and your actions, you can do as you please. Two-toned eyes narrowed slightly though as he gave a word of caution. You must tread carefully, however. There's a fine line between imposing your will and pushing away those that you care for. He'd almost lost Viper because of his attraction for Aliana. Concessions had been made that none of them were truly happy with, but he hadn't lost any of them in the end.

Your shock seemed a little strong to my statement. Is there someone that you dream of bedding that's forbidden to you? Forbidden fruit always tasted sweeter. Chimera wondered what fruit Artorias was imagining right now.

Chimera Klein

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

09-12-2021, 01:19 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2021, 07:08 AM by Artorias. Edited 1 time in total.)

Chimera gave him advice that he had heard before from Sirius. A man is his own ruler. If you can back up your words and actions with strength, then you could do whatever you wanted. That was twice now he'd heard the same advice from two radically different wolves, and twice now he'd been cautioned about using it too much or risk driving away the ones he loved. Power was such a fine line, and Artorias couldn't help but wonder where he'd end up falling on that spectrum. He had the guidance of four alphas now. Surely there was something to be said for osmosis learning, right? Strength and might enabled you to do what you want, take what you want, take who you want, but it had to be use din measure. A tyrant with no one to command was a fool screaming into the void.

Artorias' brain felt completely unspun, like yarn lying in a pile away from its spool. Chimera had introduced him to so many radical new thoughts and ideas, and he'd have to ruminate on them for some time. The most important lessons he'd taken away so far were that the dark desires he harbored were natural and releasing them was a boon, that he could do as he wished with the right application of power, and that even the most taboo offenses could not affect you if you were the master of your own domain. Already, Artorias began to think about what his next visit to Fenmyre might entail. Yes, the boy was already planning on a return trip. Chimera was the antithesis for everything he'd learned growing up, but he also gave him fresh new perspectives to consider to help mould him into the wolf he was to become. Besides, having somewhere to come to when he wanted to indulge in those dark desires... A shiver ran down Artorias' spine, teeth clicking as he imagined finally letting that wildfire inside burn free instead of tamping it down.

Chimera made a comment how Artorias' surprise came off strong for what he'd said, then asked if he dreamed of bedding someone forbidden to him. He froze, stunned, his breathing catching as he stared at Chimera. Was there someone he dreamed of bedding that was forbidden to him? Viridian eyes stared back at him through his mind's eye. Caramel and ivory fur flashed in his head, the warm, slender body that rubbed against him in the castle cellars. How she'd felt in his arms, wrapped up in an embrace. Would she feel the same held tight to his body beneath him on his bed? That sound of her breathy gasp when she'd revealed her branding. Would she make the same sound as he...? Bowen... Her name in his head, on his tongue. He shouldn't be feeling those urges he felt for Briar for his sister.

But... why shouldn't he? Was there someone he wanted to bed that was forbidden to him? He squeezed his eyes shut to try and block out his imagination before the images started having a noticeable affect on his young body. Maybe... "Yes..." Artorias said, confessing his most sinful urge yet to the king who had turned his mind free. Nothing compelled him to speak honestly to this man, but maybe it was the fact that he was still a virtual stranger that it felt easier to speak these things without fear of reprisal. Chimera wouldn’t judge; in fact, he would probably encourage.

One big happy family

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

09-12-2021, 12:10 PM

Chimera was pretty sure that he was destroying the boys concept of everything at the moment. Artorias finally admitted that there was indeed a forbidden fruit that he was thinking about. Again, the king chuckled. If you can pluck that fruit without bruising it, I highly encourage giving it a taste. Chimera had given his warning about being careful with power, but he knew the addiction and draw for all things taboo. If Artorias tried it once... it would unlock doors in his little world that would never have occurred to him before.

And speaking of tastes...

The giant man arched the eyebrow above his milky, unseeing eye and glanced around to see if any of his women happened to be watching before he leaned in closer to Artorias. Would you like a tour of the slave pens? It's better than sitting still, isn't it? Sliding off of his throne, Chimera motioned for the black and blue brute to follow him. Together the pair slid through the expansive wooden archway and were once again moving through the jungle.

Stretched along the white sanded beach was a series of wood and stone stalls. They were more like little huts that shared walls in the center. The doorways were all locked from the outside, but the wares within could be seen through the front wooden slats. There was enough room for a dozen slaves, but at the moment Chimera only had three in his possession. Three women from a far off shore. None of them spoke the same tongue that the wolves of Auster and Boreas spoke but it didn't matter.

When Artorias joined him, Chimera swept one powerful paw towards the caged fae's before taking a step back to let the boy see as much as he wanted to see. As my guest, he began in his baritone rumbles, Feel free to sample the product. The king would allow Artorias to do whatever he wanted with one of the slaves. Or more if he had other ideas in mind. The snow and obsidian man moved backwards until he rested in the shade of the overhanging jungle. He would let those dark desires eat at Artorias for a while just to see if the boy would bite or continue to try and tamp them down.

Chimera Klein