Teneo

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
09-12-2021, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2021, 11:54 PM by Shelby. Edited 3 times in total.)
Out-of-Character Name: Dizzy

Character's Name Teneo:
Character Age: 2 Years
Year of Birth Year 14.
Season of Birth:Winter
Adult Height: 29 '
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Appearance Description: Sleek dark brown fur with a creamy white underbelly/cheeks/neck. Has amber eyes and brand on his back left leg thaat reads A-1427. This same leg also hold shackle scars on it, and the teethmark scarring around his neck all point to a past of violence. He is very androgynous looking, perfectly poised on the edge of pretty and handsome, with a smooth, melodic voice that holds the lilt of a british accent.
Skills: Fighting and Intelligence

Proof of Purchases: If your character required anything from the gemstore link it here
NEW MEMBERS ONLY!: Large accessory - scarification/branding

Shelby

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Easter 2022Rapid Poster - GoldCoder - RainbowToys for Tots
09-13-2021, 05:12 PM
Hi Dizzy! Couple of notes on this one.

First, same issue here as with Dream. Just need to update the "size" to be small, medium, large, extra large. Also the age is incorrect - we're in winter of year 16 currently so if they were born in winter of year 14 they would have just turned two. Also, something like the branding/scarification that you have as part of their design (the "A-1427" brand on their leg) is considered a large accessory and would have to be purchased from the gem stone store. Since Dream's application hasn't been processed yet and you haven't chosen a battle accessory for them you could possibly transfer your new member freebee from Dream to Teneo if you wanted to.

There are a couple of things that we'd like some more clarification on as well. For our site wide plot this is many, many years after humans had been wiped out so while there are human relics around, the current wolves alive in Ardent have had no contact with humans. Can you clarify where the brand came from? We have had wolves that sell other wolves as slaves for plot reasons so if it's something from that kind of situation it would be acceptable. I just wanted to check since it's letters and numbers rather than a symbol or something along those lines. Also, I noticed in their description you called them a "canine" rather than a "wolf". Dogs or dog hybrids are allowed on the site, but they require a gem store purchase as well for a canine pass so just wanted to make sure Teneo is actually a wolf and not a dog.

Thanks!

Teneo

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
09-13-2021, 06:00 PM
Teneo is just a normal wolf, no dog genea l that was my bad! And if it possible to make that change to give Teneo the accessory that would be awesome!! I'll fix the size thing now, so sorry about that!

As for the numbers and letters they would have just been made very crudely with heated scraps of metal that were bent into the shapes . I just made them english because that's what the main language on the site is, but if you'd prefer I can change them to something else. I just used A-1427 because it would be the easiest thing to understand 'Grade A- slave #1427'. And he was captured by/enslaved by other wolves, not people. Sorry if I phrased it poorly.

Shelby

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Easter 2022Rapid Poster - GoldCoder - RainbowToys for Tots
09-13-2021, 11:58 PM
Welcome to Ardent!

Congratulations on your newly accepted character! Now you may begin to play!

All of our useful links can be found on the navigation bar above. Don't forget to join our Discord as well!

Have fun!

- Lil Ardy & the Ardent Staff