gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
09-16-2021, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2021, 09:38 AM by Venom. Edited 1 time in total.)
Alabastrine Shrine

Venom stalked through the ivory forests around the shrine, her white gloved paws carrying her with perfect grace and poise. A quality that had not come overnight to the once clumsy Empress. She couldn’t say she remembered being nearly as hindered as her youngest daughter, but even when she had taken the throne there was a massive difference. Kiyohime would grow into herself eventually, all things with time she tried to remind the girl. Who looked rather sulky until Venom realized her antlers were missing.

Walking away from that conversation Venom needed some time with an adult. Hattori was ever as busy as herself, but also lacked in the emotional conversation department. Who did not, was her dearest brother. She had an alliance with Chimera, she had a relationship with Plague. To cut any searching short Venom made her way to the shrine and called her Daimyo to her side. She had visited his home the last time she called on him, but desired him within Ashen’s borders for this conversation.

She sat back against the stones that surrounded the glowing water, her sunset gaze drawn to its mystical waters. The shrine that was claimed for their father’s honor.
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Plague

Loner

Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
09-16-2021, 04:41 PM

There was a fine balancing act between spending time with Void and Rava, spending time with his family, and keeping up with duties around the pack, but he found so much fulfillment in all of it that he didn't even mind being pulled in so many directions. He found his purpose in caring for and loving those he held close and that made all of it worth it. He was doing some work around the training area within the pale forest they called home, taking advantage of the colder weather to pull up some plants that had begun to encroach on the clearing, when he heard his sister howl for him. His ears perked at the sound and he was more than happy to abandon his task to answer her. It was a job that would have to be tended to eventually, but he wasn't really in any rush to finish it. Spending time with Venom was far more enjoyable than tending to their training grounds.

He trotted toward the shrine, finding her monochromatic form next to the familiar glowing pool. At first when he heard the news of what Toxicity had done and caused he had been furious, but now that the initial sting had faded he was actually relieved that she had gone. For so long he had felt alienated from this place, but they were breathing life into it again. He settled beside her, his side leaning into hers as he offered her a grin. "To what do I owe the pleasure of getting to chat with you alone today?" he questioned with a chuckle. He knew all too well how busy she always was so carving out time to spend talking like this was sometimes a feat, but he was always happy when it happened.

Plague Abraxas-Destruction

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
09-21-2021, 09:31 AM
Her mind was able to wander and decompress while she waited shortly for Plague’s presence. There was always a five mile long list of tasks needing to be seen to within the pack. Whenever one problem was solved another took its place. The Empress’s job was never done, she was always on duty. So moments like this were few and far between, and despite everything happening around her pace settled over her thin frame as she gazed across the water.

Of course it couldn’t last forever, or very long even as Plague was no doubt somewhat close by when it felt like mere moments passed and his paw steps through fallen leaves found her. She turned her white marked features towards him as her brother took his place at her side and leaned against her. Perfectly comfortable together. He was truly unlike any of their other siblings to her. None of them had remained as close and loyal. Plague truly meant the world to her.

”You deserve my time whenever you need it, Plague.” She reminded him with a grin. ”A few things though, current events and the future… all the usual topics.” She tried to start out light heartedly. ”Which do you want first?” She skipped most of their pleasantries, they weren’t truly needed between them anymore.

Plague

Loner

Master Fighter (270)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
09-21-2021, 04:06 PM

Plague smirked when she reminded him that he had her time when he needed it and he had no doubt of that. If there was ever something he needed her for he knew she would give him whatever time he needed and the same went for the time he gave her. All she ever needed to do was ask and he would be there and sometimes even when she didn't ask. It did seem that there were some topics in particular though that Venom had in mind and he gave her a curious look, a smile lingering on his lips. He knew or was at least aware of most of the general day to day things around the pack, but he was interested to see which ones Venom specifically called him to talk about.

"I guess we can go in chronological order," he joked with a chuckle as she asked him which he would like to start with in the list of current events and the future. "Current events first and then the topics of the future." This actually worked out well since he had some topics to bring up for himself as well, but those could certainly wait until Venom was finished. The future was still very much up in the air for him, but he had an idea of how he would want it to go so it would be good to have his sister on board.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

09-28-2021, 09:40 AM
Both beings were busy but both were also well aware that at the drop of a hat they could count on the other being there. Plague was her closest sibling, and the Empress treasured him for his love and loyalty. That was one reason she had called for him now. Really she needed a moment with someone who was not her husband. Though she loved him this was not the talk to be had with him. Not that she hadn’t mentioned her feelings to him.

”This is much more personal than an Empress should be, so for this I need my dear brother.” She started as sunset gaze watched his expression. She sighed softly as she looked towards her white toes instead of Plague’s pale features. ”I’ve been doubting my actions against Toxicity.” She had split the whole pack in refusing to bend to the spiritual demands of the woman. Venom knew she had appeared whenever summoned, there whenever she was asked. That was one of her doubts, Tox was loyal in theory, but her accusations and clearly, withheld feelings had been too much to salvage.”Was I right? To split the pack like that?” She asked him softly, leaving the floor open for him to speak anything about the situation he wished. ”I’m just looking for reassurance, I suppose.”

She sighed again as she moved on, ”future talks will be much more pleasant.” She hoped. Venom hadn’t really talked to Plague in a while, she wasn’t truly aware of what Plague’s plans and resources were. ”Plague, I want to see you as a father.” She said plainly enough. ”This is full permission to advance any plans you’ve made, or my offer of any assistance my power can provide.” She ended with a not so innocent smile.

Plague

Loner

Master Fighter (270)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

09-30-2021, 09:41 PM

Plague gave a curious tilt of his head as she reframed her question with the preface that this was something more personal that required him as her brother to answer. There were many things it could have been, but it turned out to be their sister - or former sister, as it may be - was the thing concerning her. His ears flicked at the mention of Toxicity, but he sat quietly while she explained the conflicted feelings she had been experiencing over the matter, worrying that she had done something wrong in dividing the pack and breaking off a chunk of their family in that way. He frowned a little, but leaned his shoulder into hers again reassuringly. "If you're looking for an unbiased answer you won't find it from me," he told her. "You will always have my loyalty - especially on this matter. Toxicity lived up to her name. She chose a religion over her family and there is no room in our lives for a wolf like that." He shifted his gaze down toward the pool in front of them as he added, "I for one am relieved to not feel pressured to partake in any more of her sermons... But you already know my feelings on the religion she preached and how it's effected me." She had been the only one to support his struggle to come to terms with his "failures" as an Abraxas so she was the only one that deserved his full support out of all of their family.

Just as his thoughts started to land on the idea of how he would have dealt with Toxicity attempting to force his own future children into these lectures, Venom seemed to read his mind as she moved on to what she hoped would be more pleasant topics. She brought up the topic of seeing him as a father and he blinked with surprise, grinning a little and chuckling as he looked back up toward her features. It was a topic they had briefly discussed before, but he hadn't had a chance to fill her in on the developments that had taken place since the last time they had really sat down to talk like this. "I would like to be a father as well," he agreed with a wider grin. "Actually... Since we had talked a little bit about having a slave be a surrogate, I went to purchase a slave. It din't quite go as planned... I did purchase a slave, I just... well... might have killed some slavers on my way out." He gave her a guilty grin and moved on, adding, "Anyway, I brought a woman home with me. Rava. She's been living with Void and I for the last season or so - not as a slave. I freed her almost immediately and there's no promise that she will still be a surrogate for us, but... I'm hopeful."

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

10-06-2021, 12:58 PM
Venom shook her head as Plague warned her that this would be no unbiased opinion. She wanted to feel better about herself and her decision, and Plague was one of the very few that were allowed to see this weakness within her. He said everything she needed to hear and more. That at least, for him, their once sister’s exile was a relief. Maybe her being gone truly was a weight off the pack. Like she’d tried to accuse Venom of being a back seat leader, she was just riding on her bloodlines. ”Thank you, Plague.” She told him softly as she reached up to kiss his cheek. She needed her brother more than he realized.

They didn’t dwell on her insecurities, the future was what she really wanted to hear about. Plague revealed a grin over his pale features and a slight chuckle as she expressed her wishes. He agreed with her sentiment, and surprisingly enough went on to explain the length he had gone to. Venom sharped her gaze and gave him a pointed look as he mentioned taking a few lives to free this slave girl of his. She had been fully freed and there was no guarantee that she would be willing to bear his puppies. Plague seemed to have held out hope, so Venom raised her brows curiously.

”Can I do anything to help… convince.. her?” Venom asked with a raised brow. Curious and eager to offer her services as Empress. Plague’s husband was far too kind a soul to be alright with forcing this on the poor girl. Though Venom would have kept any secret Plague needed her to.

Plague

Loner

Master Fighter (270)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

10-06-2021, 01:26 PM

Plague wasn't sure how Venom would react as he told her about how Rava had come to live with them and the current state of the expectations he had of their den mate - or lack there of. His sister didn't give much of a reaction at the mention of taking the lives of a couple of the slavers in the process, but he wouldn't have minded even if she had. He had no remorse for what he had done. In the end Rava was safe with them and he had cleared the world of a small part of the scum that had gotten her to such a state. What he hadn't been expecting was for Venom to offer her help in convincing Rava to go through with carrying their children.

He blinked with surprise as he considered the offer, giving her a little smile. He would always appreciate the lengths Venom went to in order to help him realize his dreams and live his life the way he wanted to live it. From encouraging his relationship with Void, helping plan their wedding, supporting him as he challenged for his rank, allowing him the freedom to make his home outside of Ashen's borders, being the one to officially marry him and his husband, and now this... He would forever be indebted to her and he didn't know how he'd begin to repay her.

"I'm afraid I've gotten a little too fond of the girl to do anything she isn't comfortable with," he admitted. Living with Rava had made him quite attached and protective of her and he couldn't imagine doing anything that might ruin the trust he had been building with her. His head tilted as he considered things though and added, "But... Maybe if I'm able to have her live here in Ashen while she's carrying the pups and we're able to assure her she'll have a healer near by if they're needed... I'm not sure if that would help make her more comfortable with the arrangement, but it's worth a shot." He gave her a curious glance as he said, "If that's okay with you I can talk to her about it when I get home."

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

10-13-2021, 09:30 AM
Venom could easily put her doubts of the past behind her and more easily look forward with Plague as the two of them sat quietly and discussed the future before them. The Empress was at her brother’s beck and call, she would do anything to see his happiness. He was one of the few blood ties that remained steadfast and loyal. There weren’t many other ways for her to show her appreciation besides her support in absolutely any way.

There wasn’t much she could do for Plague with her paws tied like so. He refused to do anything that the freed woman would be uncomfortable with. Maybe their tender hearts were something to be ashamed of, but Venom felt her love blossom even more for her brother at his confession. Forcing the girl into bearing his puppies was the easy way, keeping her trust and gaining her willfulness was the difficult path.

Plague had another idea beyond holding the woman down and forcing her, he looked a little brighter as he spoke. He asked to bring her into the fold of Ashen, treat her well, give her a home, and perhaps she would be brought around to convincing. ”I would welcome her here in a heartbeat, surrogate or not.” Anyone Plague sought entrance into Ashen, as long as they were no longer bursting at the seams he could have whatever his heart desired.

Plague

Loner

Master Fighter (270)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

10-13-2021, 05:14 PM

Plague smiled as Venom agreed to his idea so readily and he leaned in to press his nose gratefully to her cheek. "I'll definitely bring it up to her then. I don't know if it will sway her at all, but it can't hurt." He had no idea how Rava would react when he asked, but he had been slowly building her trust in him for a while now so hopefully she was at least receptive to hearing him out on it. He was eager to have the family he dreamed of with Void, but he just couldn't bring himself to do something like force himself on a women to make it happen—with Rava or anyone else. Even if these children would ultimately be raised by him and Void, he didn't want any sort of animosity or hatred from whoever their mother would be. That was something he didn't want living on his conscience.

Thinking of children and the future made his thought come back around to Venom's own children, his precious nieces and nephews, and it reminded him of something he hadn't yet gotten to talk to his sister about. "So speaking of children and the future..." he said with a little chuckle. "I might have uncovered a little crush that Ike has... or had." He didn't want to spill all of his niece's secrets, but considering how the trip to The Hallows went he felt like he should probably let Venom in on it. "The boy that won the yearling bracket of the tournament, Ezra from The Hallows. She seemed to have gotten very interested in him so when I went down there recently to do some trading I took her along so she could see him again... but it looks like he might already have a girlfriend."

He gave a little sigh, thinking about his well intended trip that just turned into a disappointed niece. Of course I don't know how dedicated the boy is to this girlfriend of his, but... Ike certainly wasn't happy to find that out." He was such a softy for Ike and her siblings and if he could he'd give her anything and everything she wanted, but he knew that was something that was a bit out of his reach. He didn't know what Venom's plan was for her children was or what she had hoped for their futures to look like, but it seemed like good information for her to have.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

10-18-2021, 10:40 AM
”She is welcome, whenever you manage to convince her.” Venom was honestly quite unfamiliar with having slaves. Her mother encouraged the idea, but since Venom had married Hattori slaves have become useless. They had their servant dogs, and every other member in Ashen was there because of their desire to serve the Empire. Not how they were forced to do so. Though she wouldn’t keep herself from forcing her will on another, coercion was not her style.

Then Plague had more to say about children, but he meant her own. ”Hmm,” she mused as he spoke. At least Shuriken had good taste, the winner of the tournament? There wasn’t much better in Boreas. Too bad to hear he had already found himself another girl… ”I wonder…” Venom continued to think out loud as she looked up towards Plague. ”Since you were so uncertain of his loyalty maybe loyalty to his pack would override his feelings.” She knew what she was saying was wrong, that she had her own strong pull towards her husband and that was why she was married, along with the other additions Hattori brought to her and the pack. She didn’t want to take that chance away from her children, but if it was for the good of the Empire, and her daughter. ”Or maybe not, but I think I should have a long talk with Hattori, and perhaps take a trip to the Hallows myself.”