size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
10-02-2021, 03:22 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn had returned to the battlefield with the intention of working through a few fights. However, by the time she'd arrived the desire to fight had mostly left her. She gazed out across the horizon where the sun was beginning to set, a bright yellow orb navigating through a blood orange sky. Wisps of coral clouds drifted on by over the brown gras and rocks that were occasionally lit a brilliant gold by the sun. She settled down a deep, royal blue pool of water to take a good drink before she decided what to do next.

Licking the water from her lips she glanced over to her right and noticed a splatter of dark red blood. No doubt there'd been a fight here recently. Well, if she didn't want a fight she better get to moving on.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
10-02-2021, 03:22 PM
I'm Trying to Find A Signal Fire

Pyralis was dealing with her boredom again by wandering to the battlefield. Though really she didn't want to fight. Something about getting old made random spars less enjoyable and a restlessness had stirred her to do some exploring. It wasn't long before she spied an unusual looking wolf. Sort of like a fox that had been stretched out to a ridiculous degree. She noticed the woman seemed to be investigating the landscape rather than calling for an opponent. Well, perhaps this could be an opportunity to do a bit of exploring near pack lands. It would be more fun with a partner. Pyralis cleared her throat. "Hello there, out for a stroll?"

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (260)

Master Fighter (315)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
10-02-2021, 03:23 PM

Jynn had heard the older woman approaching long before she spoke but Jynn had chosen not to give way that she noticed. It was often hard to tell who was friend and who was foe but she felt fairly certain she could outrun the older woman. Jynn turned as she was addressed and nodded lightly. "Yea, I thought I'd investigate the landscape a little more before I moved on. What about you?" She moved around the patch of blood she'd spied earlier in order to speak with the other woman. "My name is Jynn by the way." Perhaps this woman was also an explorer? She couldn't imagine someone of such advanced age living in the battlefield. That would be terribly dangerous.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
10-02-2021, 03:26 PM

Pyralis listed as the stranger introduced herself as Jynn and explained that she was out exploring, or at least it sounded close enough to exploring for Pyralis' ears. "It's nice to meet you Jynn. You can call me Pyr. I happened to be out exploring a bit myself. I was just deciding which way I wanted to go." She gazed at the other woman for a moment. "Do you have big plans or would you be able to travel with an old woman for a bit? You see it's always been my dream to see some of the lands that packs are on. I've been scared to go by myself but with company I'd feel so much better."

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (260)

Master Fighter (315)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

10-02-2021, 03:27 PM

The strange old woman introduced herself as Pyr and Jynn perked up as the woman explained she was out exploring to. She could understanding wanting to see as much of the world as possible before passing. She'd felt similar frustration at not being able to see some of the lands that packs resided on but she wasn't sure about the risk of trespassing. Jynn had also considered working some deals but she didn't have much to trade with. Still, perhaps they could just stand near the border and look in? "Well, I don't have any plans in particular. I think it would be fine if we take a look inside the pack lands as long as we don't cross the border."

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
10-02-2021, 03:27 PM

Pyralis grinned as Jynn agreed to accompany here. "Oh, dear, that's so wonderful, thank you so much." She had little intention of actually trespassing, as tempting as it was, she just wanted to get a feel for what packs lived where and on what kind of lands they lived. That would give her an idea of resources when it came time to planning an actual raid. Plus she wanted to know just for the sake of knowing. Was it really that important to have a plan? She was practically just waiting for death anyway so why not live a little while she still had the gift of life?